Thread: leflaur leflah eshkoshka

i get computers 'putin

Default leflaur leflah eshkoshka

i recently started listening to a lot of boot camp and duck down and stuff like that. enta da stage, nocturnal, and especially dah shinin are all sick albums. anyways, i was wondering if the name of this heltah skeltah song has any meaning, or if it is just something they made up. it is one of the best songs to come out of bcc in my opinion.
    my low cut fade stay bushy

Veteran Member

One of the best posse cuts of all-time no doubt. They dont do them like this no more. And it wasnt just a typical cut where one dude spit his verse, then another dude spit, and so on...but they went back and forth with they verses
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGiBau7CJ...ltah%20skeltah

I seem to remember them saying they was playing NBA Live one day and it malfunctioned and the annoucer went "LEFLUR LEFLAH ESHKOSHKA!!!"
    ROFL

85 %ER

I know lefluer is french for the word flower.

Straight Outta PHX

"Eshkoshka is a very very ancient BootCampian word used by warriors whenever in the midst of intense combat or competition. If any man struck a blow, made a magnificent play or made any power move for that matter they would yell Eshkoshka!! Meaning Fabulous...Thus we be the Fabulous Five.."

from tha back cover of the Fab Five "Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka"/"Blah" single..
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Quote Originally Posted by Damo
    I know lefluer is french for the word flower.
    the track name is LEFLAUR not LEFLEUR, and a flower is 2 words, UNE FLEUR not LE FLEUR

this is the lo down sonny

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"