Thread: Boxing

PRODIGAL SUN

Last edited by madchild; 02-03-2016 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Posted MMA content in Boxing thread

PRODIGAL SUN

This fight looked so fake the day it happened.

It looks like Etienne takes his mouthguard out as he's knocked out.

Clifford Etienne made some bad decisions outside the ring:

Well known heavyweight Clifford Etienne was arrested Wednesday in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on charges of armed robbery, kidnapping and the attempted murder of a police officer. Etienne allegedly robbed a local business, car-jacked a vehicle containing a woman and her children, then pulled a gun on police officers. He is being held in East Baton Rouge Parish Prison with a $70,000 bond.

On June 22, 2006, following his trial in Baton Rouge, Etienne was found guilty and sentenced to 150 years in prison without parole for an allegedly cocaine fueled crime spree that included robbing a check cashing business, carjacking and kidnapping a family, and attempting to shoot two policemen [1]. In April 2013 his sentence was reduced from 150 years to 105 years due to a technicality.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Etienne

Non Ignorant Math Team

Anyone watching the frampton quigg fight this Saturday

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

Always liked this video think Bill Miller taught manny steward as well and a younger Thomas hearns

NON-IGS

PRODIGAL SUN

Madchild, amateur Tyson was extremely green and a little wild but man did he have power. He lost twice to Henry Tillman as an amateur but KO'ed him in the first round in the pros.

PRODIGAL SUN

Madchild, no way could Etienne fake that! The way his knee buckled, he could have torn a ligament or meniscus. Last thing to go is the power, and that's definitely true with Tyson.

PRODIGAL SUN

CJ Wisty, I'll be watching them two headbangers. I've seen Frampton once and he comes to fight. Haven't seen Quigg before so I'm looking forward analyze his skills, and find out if he's for real. Hopefully the winner will step up and duke it out with Rigondeaux.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by JChavez View Post
    Madchild, no way could Etienne fake that! The way his knee buckled, he could have torn a ligament or meniscus.
    The camera angle on that right hand was terrible. I forgot about the knee buckling in that fight.

PRODIGAL SUN

I’m with you Madchild, some of Tyson’s fights looked like his opponents took dives, but not because they were paid off but because they didn’t want to eat Mike’s thunderbolts.

Banned

Kovelev vs Ward in November.

Worthy of the $

PRODIGAL SUN

OOG, I have no beef paying pay-per-view cheese for that one. Just hope the undercard is decent. And if Ward beats Kalibos he should go straight to numero uno P4P because neither Gonzalez nor Golovkin have beaten someone as good as Kovalev.

Banned

Yea you could definitely make that claim.

Maybe Chocolatito will be in that undercard.

Banned

Golovkin/ Alvarez would be worthy the $ too.

PRODIGAL SUN

Not a bad idea! Imagine if they have Golovkin as co-feature and Gonzalez in that card?! Maybe throw in El Gallo Estrada - kind of to marinate his fight with Chocolatito early next year.

PRODIGAL SUN

I doubt Canelo-GGG gets made for Sept. Alvarez is not ready for The Ring Reaper. I see Canelo officially moving to 160 at the start of 2017 and fighting someone like Billy Joe Saunders or Andy Lee then Golovkin in Sept. of 2017.