Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112162202203204205206207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3187

Thread: Boxing

Mike Tyson VS Roy Jones Jr, Sept 12 IT'S HAPPENING

interview of greats

Tyson starts talking 5:15 and at 12:10 inspirational stuff

I'm a huge Tyson Fury fan. Love his life story. Born premature only 1 lb weight? Ends up being 6'7" beast.

Raised strictly. Proud Christian. Focused. Always the underdog. Only 31 years old and who I consider to be the heavy weight champion of the world for boxing. I like how he says he was born to be a boxer and always knew he was going to be a boxer and comes from a family of boxers. I like that he's big and goofy but still champ. He's funny, but serious. His interviews are great.

Really good head movement. Can switch left jab or right jab, change body position. Really good reflexes. The kind of guy you couldn't even hit even if he put his hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    2Pac - The Warriors Way {Tyson Theme} (Nozzy-E Remix) (Prod By Fifty Vinc)

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 Fight trailer - The war has just begun...

*ANTHONY JOSHUA v TYSON FURY* - THE HEATED WAR OF WORDS FROM BOTH!

I like how he makes fun of his fake accent.

Tyson Fury gives update on 3rd Wilder fight & Anthony Joshua: I will be undisputed by end of 2021! Jun 12, 2020

When will this guy stop making up excuses why he lost? I've never seen a bigger sore loser in boxing in years.

Deontay Wilder blames ‘tampered’ water, loaded gloves in bizarre Tyson Fury rant
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/deonta...son-fury-rant/

“My water was tampered with, bro,” Wilder said.
    Ahahaha. Come on son. Your water was tampered with? You caught an L. Just accept it. Everyone catches an L in their lives. Be a man about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    so it happened, later than originally planned

https://www.latimes.com/sports/liveb...n-roy-jones-jr

did any of you catch the fight on tv?

- Cleveland Browns got 8 wins and 3 losses hahahaha. NBA basketball player Nate Robinson had a boxing fight Saturday. He got knocked out in the 2nd round by a white man boxer hahahaha. Mike Tyson and Roy Jones boxing fight was a draw on Saturday hahahaha. Mike said he wants to fight Roy again hahaha. Willie D's birthday was November 1. He's 54 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    - Cleveland Browns got 8 wins and 3 losses hahahaha. NBA basketball player Nate Robinson had a boxing fight Saturday. He got knocked out in the 2nd round by a white man boxer hahahaha. Mike Tyson and Roy Jones boxing fight was a draw on Saturday hahahaha. Mike said he wants to fight Roy again hahaha. Willie D's birthday was November 1. He's 54 years old.
    I needed this right now. I needed this.

Snoop Dogg is starting his own pro boxing league. he's teamed up w/ Triller co-owner Ryan Kavanaugh

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.59324/t...-fight-success

The ABBOTT

I do not follow boxing much. But Omaha, where I live, is home to Terrence "Bud" Crawford considered to be the best pound for pound boxer alive today. He has a boxing gym and boxing apparel store here. He also has a street named in his honor.

Shaolin Master

Evander Holyfield has been wanting to fight Mike Tyson again.