Thread: Boxing

I had Floyd winning the fight.

yup. he looked scared when they were announcing the winner though lol. im not big on boxing but was surprised he never kept his distance like he does in all other fights

Adrien Broner was suspended by the WBC for his Racial comments he made after his win over Molina. The WBC will lift the suspension if he makes a public apology satisfactorily to the public of the world.

Adrian is someone who is look more, and more to be overrated; In his fight vs Marcos Maidana Adrian got exposed. If you put him in the ring vs any of the top ten guys in the Welterweight Division, or the Junior Welterweight Division I take the other person.

I had Mayweather winning 7-5 rounds, I wasn't impressed by PBF, Maidana does deserve a rematch I believe. Most exciting Mayweather fight I seen in a long time.

I think he does too, however I think it be a one sided Mayweather win.

Bermane Stiverne defeated Chris Arreola yesterday to win the vacant WBC Heavyweight championship. He is the first ever Haitian-born fighter to win a Heavyweight title. The WBC Heavyweight title was vacated by Vitali Klitschko, because he retired, so he could focus more on his Political career. What this does is open the door to unify the Heavyweight championship belts since Bermane has one, and Wladimir has the other three, so hopefully that fight takes place. There has not been a undisputed Heavyweight Champion since Lennox Lewis in April of 2000.

Pacquiao Signed a two year Extension With Top Rank, so that means it will be at least another two years before him, and Mayweather fight.

This week The Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight Champion, Adonis Stevenson, is going to put his Ring Magazine championship along with the WBC title on the line vs Andrzej Fonfara on Showtime, however many see this is a cop-out by Stevenson, because days before he was suppose to sign a deal to fight the dangerous Sergey Kovalev, who is undefeated, Adonis left HBO, and many say it's because he was scared. Since one is on HBO, and the other on Showtime the politics of boxing will play a role, so don't expect that fight to take place anytime soon, so now the big fight for Adonis that might take place later this year is him vs B-Hop to unify the titles, but that's if an upset does not take place this Saturday.

As far as Sergey Kovalev goes, he might be left in limo for the time being.

Oh yeah, ande their might be a fifth fight between Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao, and although they already have faced each other five times I won't mind if they fight again, because everytime they step in the ring togehter it's a classic fight, and although JMM sent Pacman to sleep last time if they do fight again am going with Manny to win, because if you watch the last fight, Manny was winning that fight, and was in control until JMM hit the lotto punch.

Am really looking forward to the Carl Froch vs George Groves rematch tonight, their last fight was great, and I expect no less this time.

Last edited by hectis; 05-31-2014 at 04:54 PM.

I wonder what will happen to Golden Boy Promotions now that CEO Richard Schaefer has left the company.

So who's going to win the Cotto vs Martinez fight tomorrow? I say Martinez by late round stoppage. Am thinking in the eleventh round.

Cotto looked great tonight.

Sergio Martinez you had a great career, but I think it's time you called it a day, and hey you have one of the best knockouts I have ever seen.

Man that fight was awesome
    Cotto that nigga

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!