Thread: Boxing

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

lol @ dmx tryna rig a boxing match like it was 1908

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    Weren't you the cat that just said there's NO WAY it's going down in March? And again here....you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. If it lands at Cowboys Stadium, a whole 20 minutes from my crib, I'll post my ticket so you can be proven wrong again.
    Unlike othe parts of this board, people here are SERIOUS about this shit and many, like myself, have been addicted for 10-15 years to the game. Opinions are welcomed but there's no need to keep coming in just to try to contadict what the last man said. Nobody here gets amused by that shit. Peace.
    What? HAhahHAHAHHahah what faggot. Why you so angry online all the time? Not a good look fam. You sound like a total faggot. No offence, but you do.

Re reading that post has got to be slightly embarrasing ?

Btw, ive been around boxing gyms since I could walk, my father was a boxer and a serious army boxer, and I GUA-REN-TEE you I know more than your angry little nerd ass on the subject.

But ok, maybe your more "serious about this shit" HAHHAhahaahahah
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 12-05-2009 at 05:46 PM.

As of now Pacman's signed the contract, though Floyd's agreed to the terms he still needs to sign. 50/50 split, 8 oz. gloves (each fighter can choose his brand), it'll be Mayweather vs. Pacquaio, 147 pounds (no catch weight, Pac's WBO title), venue TBD. Boxing fans know both fighters well I think the difference will be the corner's (Roach vs. Mayweather). I like Roach's ability to draw a good plan & what he's done with Pac's career, but then coaching Mayweather is like training Lebron or MJ.

Wu Vatican

I've shown and received respect for years in this thread. That will never be the case for you. I hope the name-calling made you feel better but I wouldn't keep wasting my efforts if I was you. Again, no one here is amused.

^i cant tell if this guy is being serious or not but whatever

you seem to think ive shown 'disrespect' because I gave my opinion on how much tickets would cost in vegas (if it happens there). Hatton - Mayweather tickets were going for $10,000 on the night.

I dont why me talking about ticket prices got you so worked up.

Wu Vatican

I love boxing!

I love boxing too but those are going to be the ticket prices especially in vegas so if you want to go to this fight your gonna have to b prepared to shell out a lot of money. if they do it in a big stadium it might be different. they might not want to do that though. vegas is worth more probably.

Wu Vatican

He has no ability to recover from shots anymore... Looks like it kinda grazed him back behind the ear to me?? I guess even a partially deflected shot from a cruiserweight is enough to joggle him. I don't think it was fixed, Roy can't act that good. He wants a fuckin rematch too! Never been a fan but I wish he'd just hang it up before he gets to Holyfield status.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    That Jones Danny Green Fight Was Fixxed

Check This Out And Watch The End

it hit the back off his head, its a KO, people need to get over it

Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    I think Hopkins can get one of the heavyweight belts. Not against one of the Klitschkos (or Haye), but maybe against someone else. The heavyweight class is real weak right now except for the brothers.
    only klitsckos and Haye carry titles right now

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
    i dont think march is enough time to get trained for one of the biggest fights of all time. they should be training for 6 months for that.
    2 months should be more than enough...

Quote Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
    I think Hopkins has a chance of beating Haye, after all Haye has a loss & also was a cruiserweight, so he's not the biggest heavyweight. Pacman also has a chance vs. Mayweather, I don't hate Money but I also thought he lost vs. Jose Luis Castillo in the first fight. The De La Hoya fight was also close. A dream fight for me would be Pacman vs a prime Julio Cesar Chavez at 135.
    you shouldnt look at losses that happened years ago, does anybody right now care that pacman got knocked out by two unknown phillipine fighters? Haye is fine at heavyweight trust me theres no size problem whatsoever
    Stylistically castillo and pacman are different, and mayweather has improved since his castillo fights. The DLH fight was a tactical warfare, floyd knew that DLH would tire out and he beat him too it in the last few rounds

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

I guarantee you that RJJ didn't train properly for that fight, not that he should be fighting again anyway. but who's to say anything against him when he supposedly picked up $10 million for less than two minutes work?

I just saw the Paul Williams-Sergio Martinez fight & thought it was a great fight, the only problem I had was the judge who scored it 119-110 for Williams. I thought it was much closer than that & could of gone either way.