Thread: Boxing

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

this would more than likely be the biggest fight of our time, and it's ruined now because manny won't take a fuckin random blood test, even tho we seen the nigga do it on pacquiao-hatton 24/7

i say the nigga is juicin up

^co-sign. I think Mosley is going to embarrass Berto this weekend.

Wu Vatican

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Last edited by Tommy; 01-07-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

I don't understand how people are saying Mayweather isn't a great fighter, he's up there amongst the top 25 of all time, no doubt.

Mayweather beat a prime Castillo twice (not the guy Hatton beat), destroyed a big, strong and at his peak Corrales, Chavez, N'Dou (who had won every single but one fight by KO up to then [with one loss early on] and many people were betting on him to beat Mayweather), Corley, Judah, and a bigger De La Hoya. Granted, he ducked Margarito and Williams which may take away from his credibility a little, but boxing these days you're only going to get a minimal amount of fighters facing the best all the time and look what happens to them.

Oh yeah, and he's yet to be beaten. And, after the Pacquiao fight (it has to happen), he's going to remain unbeaten.

Wu Vatican

^^You really don't think Castillo should've got the desicion in their 1st fight???

Banned

its depends how you look at it.

To me, Mayweather is in no position to tella nother fighter to take a drug test. PERIOD.

He is not any kind of authority, he is not the Nevada Boxing Commission.

The problem here, which has ALWAYS beeen the problem is Mayweathers fucking EGO.

Now, people who are fans of Mayweather say Manny is juicin and he should take the test....to me thats bullshit.

If Floyd is so concerned, take it up with the commission.

Otherwise, stop being a bitch and get in the ring and fight this dude already.

I think Mayweather i just going along with the hype machine, but i also think he is alittle scared because he definitely has more to lose by

A. Not fighitng Manny
    B. Losing to Manny

To say Mayweather is a top 25 all-time great.....not yet...not yet. A trilogy or two fights with Pacquiao may put him there.

But he is barely making it at the bottom of that list right now.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Im normally on Floyd's side for most things

But hes acting like a bitch with this fight. He seems truthfully scared IMO.

Why the fuck you demanding another man to take blood test? Who the fuck does he think he is?

24 days could probably turn out to be sooner to the fight than a random test.

One thing I would say though it also looks bad on Manny not taking the test. He should probably just take the test, but at the same tme its some bullshit that Floyds camp has stirrred up.

Like I said before Golden Boy's CEO (Schaefer) is still butthurt over Manny turning him down a few years ago and is taking this time to try to defraud Manny's good name.

Wu Vatican

Manny would look guilty EXCEPT for the fact that he agreed, before all the mediation bullshit, to take a blood test immediately after the fight. How the fuck is it possible to have a synthetic physical advantage in the fight and not have the shit in your system an hour later? Floyd's a bitch and the worst part is that he's probably gonna fight Mallignaggi....who hits about as hard as my sister. What a faggot...

Banned

Floyd is the new Roy Jones im tellin you...to worried about some career outside of boxing that he is never going to have.

After he realizes the only gigs he can get are with the WWE, he will crawl back past his prime and get beat by hungrier lesser fighters.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

something about not being able to test for steriods after a fight because after heavy physical excertion the results are not reliable

Wu Vatican

oh word? never heard that but then again i dont know shit about roids..

mayweather is scarred to fight pacquiao......... i would be to haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
    join the rest of the angry bunch
    I ain't angry, I'm just stating some facts. RA didn't own him, he was talking shit.

For the record, I still think this fight will happen. There's too much money at stake for it not to.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    damn shame. childish.