Page 13 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Prince Rai

soo tonight is quite interesting...

Fat Toney v Sam Peters...

i reckon Toney will win this one.. Samuel is amazing but still needs a lot to learn!

also tonight... glen johnson v clinton woods,

clinton will be defending his ibf whatever crown and allthough clinton has come a very long way since his last loss to glen, clinton could potentially pull this off.

^^ but i doubt it.

I hope glen wins and can then be set up with a fight v Calzaghe. That would be a great fight to watch... but Calzaghe and his late pull-outs cos of injury is soo stupid and annoying.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

came from fightnews, they even had a picture of him training. there was also an article in the las vegas review journal about it.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Prince Rai

Thanks Deini, this is hilarious and at the same time very sad.

Damn this is Mike we are talking about nahmean? How low is this type of fighting he is going into? ok its not illegal or sumin, but its just not Tyson.. ok hes mad in his head i give him that, but this is another scale

these days he does anything for money. hell i bet if you pay 1 million he will suck your dick or something

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Deini View Post
    these days he does anything for money. hell i bet if you pay 1 million he will suck your dick or something
    haha word thats true..

that why its a fucking shame that hes screwing himself so bad.

he should act like a boxing god, and not like some boxing hoe!

u gon watch any fights 2nite?

Prince Rai

James Toney loses to Samuel Peter!!!!!!! Glen Johnson loses to Clinton Woods!!!!!!!

heavyweights dont matter cause the russians will rule that scene for the next few years.

You guys have no confidence in Calvin Brock taking over the heavyweight class?

those russians are on some ivan drago shit.

Prince Rai

According to BBC Boxing News:

1) Klitschko will make the first defence of his IBF title against American Calvin Brock in New York on the 11th of November.

2) Evander Holyfields next comeback fight will be against Puerto Rican Fres Oquendo in San Antonio on the 10th of November.

peace

ali is that ni99a! zab he good and he gonna get alot better in due time, untill then we just gonna have 2 wait, na mean? i wish i knew how 2 box! lol

Brock vs. Klitschko sounds like a good fight, but Calvin hasn't fought anyone compared to Klitschko and still needs to prove himself.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ball-Hov View Post
    ali is that ni99a! zab he good and he gonna get alot better in due time, untill then we just gonna have 2 wait, na mean? i wish i knew how 2 box! lol
    weve waited for zab for ages, he has been given many fights to prove himself and he hasnt satisfied many boxing fans.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
    Brock vs. Klitschko sounds like a good fight, but Calvin hasn't fought anyone compared to Klitschko and still needs to prove himself.
    you are right, klitschko has fought very good and supposedly hard opponents, but he def has a lot of experience. Brock still needs to overshine klitschko in that sense.

peace rynmur