Thread: Boxing

why so funny?

-

LOL@Kato said Floyd and Snoop Dogg will do anything for money hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I can't believe Floyd said he's better than Muhammad Ali hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Floyd is a joke and he couldn't beat Mike Tyson in Mike's prime.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Well considering Floyd is a light middleweight and Mike Tyson was a heavyweight that's a pretty logical conclusion
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I can't believe Floyd said he's better than Muhammad Ali hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Floyd is a joke and he couldn't beat Mike Tyson in Mike's prime.
    Ali is better, but to say Floyd is a joke makes me wonder if you even watch boxing?

-

I shouldn't have said he's a joke but I don't think he could beat Mike Tyson in his prime. I stopped watching boxing when Mike retired. I was laughing when I saw Mike's documentary movie and he said he beat up Don King in Beverly Hills, California because Don owed him a lot of money hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

Check Two, I was laughing at your pictures of Evander Holyfield and Mitt Romney.

I shouldn't have said he's a joke but I don't think he could beat Mike Tyson in his prime.
    If they were the same weight, and were to fight I would pick Floyd, because by round five Tyson loses lots of stamina, and he would break down, and he would lose by U.D, or a late T.K.O.

Tyson's best chance to win would be by K.O, but Floyd's defense is too good to let that happen.

For the record I would want Mike to win though.

Is Floyd's main defense dancing away from his opponent to wear him down?

Should he brawl, and risk losing?

Banned

I shouldn't have said he's a joke but I don't think he could beat Mike Tyson in his prime
    Why would even make this comparison? Mike Tyson in his prime probably has 80-100lbs on Floyd
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Floyd is a cheater. Everybody says he is a defensive genius but thats not true. Its a trick. Floyds "defense" is to push people away or hold people when they are close or run. The former 2 are ILLEGAL in boxing.in The manny fight floyd should have had so many points deducted for pushing and holding Manny should have won a landslide unanimous decision. Floyd is a tomato can.

IronSheik

Default Mayweather to fight Andre Berto in September on CBS

after gouging the fans...this one (last contractually) is free...then maybe he can man up & go MMA to prove he's a real fighter and not a dodger/dancer

Undefeated welterweight world champion Floyd Mayweather is set to fight fellow welterweight Andre Berto on Sept. 12, reports Michael Woods of the Sweet Science.

According to the report, the fight will be televised on CBS, with Mayweather (48-0, 26 KOs) slated to take home his usual purse, which will be around $30-35 million.

The fight will be marketed as a “give back” to fans who were less than thrilled over paying upwards of $99 to see Mayweather’s fight against Manny Pacquiao via pay-per-view.

Mayweather blamed the boring fight on Pacquiao and his inability to land punches. Pacquiao says he was injured during training in the weeks before the welterweight unification bout and had surgery to repair a torn right rotator cuff after the fight.

Welterweight contender Amir Khan (30-3, 19 KOs) had expressed interest in a fight and IBO/WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (33-0, 30 KOs) recently said that he would drop down to 154 pounds to fight the 11-time world champion.

Mayweather’s reported bout against Berto (30-3, 23 KOs) is the last in his lucrative six-fight deal with Showtime/CBS that he signed in 2013. He has won each of previous five bouts by decision.

Mayweather last fought in May and earned a 12-round unanimous decision over Pacquiao, retaining the WBA and super welterweight WBC titles and winning the WBO championship from Pacquiao.

The fight broke pay-per-view and live-gate records and generated more than $600 million in revenue, but Mayweather was stripped of his World Boxing Organization belt after missing the deadline to pay the sanctioning body a $200,000 fee.

The 31-year-old Berto last fought in March, scoring a sixth-round TKO over Josesito Lopez, winning the interim WBA Welterweight title. Berto is just 3-3 in his last six fights.

PRODIGAL SUN

I love seeing these weekly videos posted on the Steven Lott channel.