Thread: Boxing

ronda has a manly face.

-

So what. I want her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

PRODIGAL SUN

Charles, without a doubt I'd take Carano. She is just so feminine and has such a shy look. But I'm sure behind closed doors she's a beast like that honeydip in Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood that raped Loc Dog in his post office truck. Rousey does have a bangin' physique but without makeup she looks like she has down syndrome.

PRODIGAL SUN

Madchild, Tyson in 1999 damaged goods. Terrible balance, slow reflexes and lunging rights. And look when he got close, instead of ripping hooks to body and uppercuts to head he clinches. That looks like Abe Sanchez, who trains GGG, in the corner of Orlin Norris. I knew he trained Orlin’s brother Terry but I didn’t remember he also trained Orlin.

-

LOL@you talked about Terri Vaughn who raped Marlon Wayans in the movie hahahahahahahahahahaha. I remember that scene. Terri played on Steve Harvey Show as Levita and she was a secretary at the school Steve and Cedric The Entertainer worked at. That's messed up you think Ronda Rousey looks retarded without makeup LOL. I think she's cute without makeup and i love Gina too but i think i would have to take Ronda.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

PRODIGAL SUN

So, I was watching this highlight video which showcases some of Tyson's greatest wars and defense, and I got to wondering who this second opponent was as I'd never seen that fight.

Turns out the guys name was Pinklon Thomas and after losing to some of the best known heavyweights in the 90's, he went on a 13 fight win streak all in 1992. 13 fights in one year is incredible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinklon_Thomas

PRODIGAL SUN

Pinklon was a durable heavy who had been in with James Quick Tillis, Tim Weatherspoon, Mike Weaver and Trevor Berbick before he fought Tyson, but Mike was in his prime and unbeatable at this time. Thomas had good power and a better beard - no glass jaw here! A lot of heads wouldn’t have been able to get out of the first couple of rounds. Them left hooks Mike smashed him with would have dropped a Woolly Mammoth.

PRODIGAL SUN

Charles, I wasn't implying that she looked retarded, only that without make up in my perception she has facial features of someone with down syndrome. And Terri Vaughn was also in Friday, and she was annoying as hell as Cedric's honeydip.

PRODIGAL SUN

I loved The Hurricane movie. This was good to see today.

PRODIGAL SUN

One of the most underrated sports movies of all time. And my second favorite one behind only The Raging Bull. Rubin Carter was a top ranked middleweight that KO’ed Emile Griffith in the first round. That proves this guy was no joke. He would have obtained a world title if it wasn’t for his unjust and discriminatory incarceration. Violent wind fisticuffs is the reason they called him The Hurricane.

-

The Hurricane and Raging Bull movies are alright. Rocky 3 and 4 and Mike Tyson with Michael Jai White and Malcolm Jamal Warner are my favorite boxing movies. JChavez, Terri Vaughn had a small part in Friday as Regina King's friend. So I wouldn't really mention she was in the movie because she was only shown for about 4 minutes hahahahahahahahahahaha. You should've seen her kissing Malinda Williams on Soul Food tv show that used to come on Showtime channel LOL. They kissed for awhile and it surprised Malinda because she didn't know Terri was a lesbian. Malinda's sister Nicole Parker caught them and they stopped LOL. Nicole is married to Boris Kodjoe and Boris was also on the show as Nicole's man. I love the love scene on the first episode between Boris and Nicole at Boris apartment. Nicole has a nice body.

I was looking at Youtube videos of Ronda Rousey for Maxim magazine and Sports Illustrated magazines and I was like wow she has a nice body. She was posing in a bikini by the beach. I also saw her do a photo shoot video for ESPN magazine and she was naked hahahahahahahahahaha. I wanna have sex with her. I do think Gina Carano is cuter than her but I still would choose Ronda over her.

PRODIGAL SUN

Charles, comparing any Rocky movie to either The Hurricane or Raging Bull is like comparing Harold Miner to The G.O.A.T. aka Jumpman Logo. Both of these movies depict real boxers and are played by two of the greatest actors of all-time. Stallone wouldn’t even crack the list of 100 greatest actors of all-time. And who is Rocky based on – Gerry Cooney? The Great White Hope?!

In regards to Rousey and Carano I don’t discriminate nor hate, I’ll smash both as long as the cake is well baked!

-

LOL@what you said about what you would do to Ronda and Gina in the bed hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What you think about Southpaw movie with Jake Gyllenhall, Rachel McAdams(I want her), rapper 50 Cent and Forest Whitaker? I think it just came out on video and Jake plays a boxer. I haven't seen it but I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. Are you gonna check out Creed movie that's coming out next month? It's about Carl Weathers Apollo Creed character from the Rocky movies and he has a son who's played by Michael B Jordan. Michael wants to be a boxer like his dad. I saw the previews and I'm gonna wait for it to come to video LOL. Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson(I like her and she plays Michael's woman)and Wood Harris is in it.