Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107157197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3187

Thread: Boxing

no doubt, hope there's a rematch

PRODIGAL SUN

I put Thurman-Porter right behind Vargas-Salido in respects to Fight of the Year. Vargas-Salido was old school damage like Wilt Chamberlain at the Playboy Mansion. Two warriors doing battle and unafraid to go out on their shields. Thurman-Porter also reminded me of old school fighters - two of the top 5 in their division bangin' heads for Welter-weight supremacy. They should have a rematch next but I hear Thurman is calling out Danny Garcia, which would also be a good fight but not as good as Thurman-Porter. And Porter has a granite beard! He got touched by a few shots that would have KO'ed anyone from 147 to 154. I read the fight also did exceptional ratings on CBS. Hopefully Al Haymon will learn from this and stop giving us his usual mismatches.

Terence Crawford vs. Viktor Postol tonight!!!!

Non Ignorant Math Team

frampton beat santa cruz on saturday to get cruzs featherweight title. frampton is ranked second at super bantam and cruz is ranked second at featherweight.

this made frampton the first champion to come from northern ireland and win belts in two different weight divisions and it was a great fight.

I know frampton doesnt compare to gonzalez kovalev ggg andre ward lomachenko etc and most people probably dont know him on this board but for my country hes a big thing.

NON-IGS

Rest In Peace Aaron Pryor

Pacquiao Won his fight yesterday, and he didn't look the same. if he was to ever fight Mayweather again, or Terence Crawford like they asked him about yesterday after the fight they would murder him. I think Crawford would knock him out. Maybe he should just focus on his senator stuf, because his days as a top boxer are numbered.

Big fight today between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward the winner will be the best pound for pound in boxing.

Ward won a controversial decision over Kovalev last night, but as far as I know most people thoght Ward lost the fight, or got a draw at best, nd as far as I know only a few people thought he won, oh and the three judges (which matters the most), but they will have a rematch , because Kovalev does have a rematch clause, so this is what will happen if Kovalev wins the rematch Ward will then want his rematch, and we will then get a third fight, however if Ward wins the second fight we won't get a third fight, but instead Ward will likely go on to fight Adonis Stevenson to unify the Light Heavyweight title, because Ward has the WBO, WBA and IBF titles, and Stevenson the WBC title, but don't worry if Kovalev was to win the next two fights vs Ward he then would go on to face Stevenson to try, and unify the Light Heavyweight title (if Stevenson is still WBC champion), so yeah that's what will happen. Damn I did not mean for this post to be this long, but there was a lot to explain. I'm just happy they fought yesterday, and we did not have to wait until years after both were past their best years. Hats off to both.

he won fair and square

That Lomachenko vs Walters fight from yesterday was lackluster, and certainly won't win Fight Of The Year, in fact it wouldn't even win fight of the day.

Ward fight was amazing. What a comebAck. Absolutely right choice and now we need the rematch. Ward/Gatti type of shit might be unfolding. .

Banned

I thought Kovelev Ward was a draw at best for Ward but hard to argue either way. Rematch should be great.

Lomachenko is a beast he had Walters head spinning.

Golovkin Jacobs, still think Gennadu is the best P4P.

Hopkins had to get knocked out of the ring to finally hang it up. 52 years old nothing left to prove, he hung with Kovelev a little but he just don't have it. Great fighter.

He needs to stop that getting shoved stuff, he got knocked the fuck out of the ring by about 4 clean punches.

Joe smith jr. Might be something.

PRODIGAL SUN

Smith, who Bhop said was as common as an average Joe, made sure Bernard went out with a bang!! Fu** with a beast and you'll get mauled like Timothy Treadwell vs a Kodiak.

Dooch, Ring Reaper (GGG) is not better than Roman Gonzalez. Only way he supplants Chocolatito as numero uno is if Roman loses. Loma is an ogre, and before too long he’ll be at #2 instead of Golovkin.

I know Joe Smith Jr. will never be as good as Holyfield but he is the real deal, and it was confirmed when he stretched Fonfara, who’s no slouch, after Smith had been hurt. He’s going to give anybody at 175 huge problems. I'm sure Clark Kent (Adonis Stevenson) will avoid him.