Page 213 of 213 FirstFirst ... 113163203204205206207208209210211212213
Results 3,181 to 3,187 of 3187

Thread: Boxing

Default Boxing

Logan fucking Paul
    Retired.

The third fight between Fury and Wilder this weekend was said to be a classic?

More charles jones news as well.

-I'm not working with my dad anymore doing landscaping work. I'm sick of my dad yelling and cursing at me. My dad is evil. I'll move outta my parents house in April to go stay at a homeless shelter in Alexandria, Virginia. I went to Champs shoes store last Saturday at the mall. I bought Nike Air Jordan black shoes. I'm glad the mall is open again so i can buy Nike shoes. I got tired of buying cheap Fubu shoes from Walmart LOL. I got suspended on Youtube again LOL. So i had to create a new username and password again. I'm sick of Youtube suspending me because there's some soft people who are f****ts that don't like my comments.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

-I'm not working with my dad anymore doing landscaping work. I'm sick of my dad yelling and cursing at me. My dad is evil. I'll move outta my parents house in April to go stay at a homeless shelter in Alexandria, Virginia. I went to Champs shoes store last Saturday at the mall. I bought Nike Air Jordan black shoes. I'm glad the mall is open again so i can buy Nike shoes. I got tired of buying cheap Fubu shoes from Walmart LOL. I got suspended on Youtube again LOL. So i had to create a new username and password again. I'm sick of Youtube suspending me because there's some soft people who are f****ts that don't like my comments.
    LoL, What would it take it for him to post here? Gofundme for CJ to review low budget black movies on Maverick network and details of current job and living conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

He's been talking about moving out of his parents' house since before I started posting here - bless him.
    Retired.