Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Wu Vatican

Tarver stars in the sixth Rocky movie, due out in December in the US, as the opponent in Rocky Balboa's latest ring return. "The sky is the limit with that," he said. "But it's kind of sad I have to go out of boxing to another arena to get the popularity and love."

HAHAHA!!! Does this dude ever stop jerking himself off? Damn, Nard needs to step up and break his jaw. Tarver is a jooooooke, man. Peace Prince...

Tarver Aint No Joke

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    Tarver stars in the sixth Rocky movie, due out in December in the US, as the opponent in Rocky Balboa's latest ring return. "The sky is the limit with that," he said. "But it's kind of sad I have to go out of boxing to another arena to get the popularity and love."

HAHAHA!!! Does this dude ever stop jerking himself off? Damn, Nard needs to step up and break his jaw. Tarver is a jooooooke, man. Peace Prince...
    rocky will beat the crap out of tarver!!!!

Prince Rai

lol i know.

i watchd a clip of tarver and hopkins being interviewed, not in the same place, and tarver was all complaining how he isnt portrayed in the fight posters properly etc etc, he cries a lot i must admit..

serioulsy the fight will put a lot of things into perspective for both fighters.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Tarver Aint No Joke
    at the end of the day he will need to perform, thats true.. and as HAN just mentioned.. BHOP will be all out strong..

this is going to be an interesting fight. should go quite a distance..

Prince Rai

btw check this out..

CALZAGHE V GLEN JOHNSON? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4932648.stm

Calzaghe's win over Jeff Lacy did not impress me

Glen Johnson

^a bit weak me thinks

Wu Vatican

I always liked "The Road Warrior". This should be a badass fight, both dudes are march forward-type fighters. Joe's probably the better skilled but Johnson's heart is there, man. Personally, I'm getting a little tired of Calzaghe mentioning Jeff Lacy at EVERY opporotunity he gets. Shit, we know already..you waxed that ass lol!

Prince Rai

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4932648.stm

its a fucking shame!!

calzaghe cant fight in july cos of.... predictable.... hand injury!

any good fights comming up

Wu Vatican

oh damn, b-Hop. not shittin on Nard or anything, but what these two guys do in ring to each other makes B-Hop and Taylor look like they were slow dancing. do NOT miss this fight. i promise it will be one of the most brutal wars ever, no shit. ...and i say Castillio waxes him again. DO NOT miss this fight ya'll!!! Castillo is the only person that ever gave PBF mad problems. PBF was lucky to squeak out a decision in their first fight.

Wu Vatican

^i wasn't suggesting you weren't up on these cats, it's just that every fan like yourself deserves to see their first war. you caught Morales/Barrera 1 and 2, right? that's the kinda action i'm talkin, only better. i'm pissed as hell that Castillo once again fucked off his golden opporotunity tonight. absolutely no excuse to do that to the fans who paid mad cash to fly out there, etc. he should be ashamed and i'm no longer a fan of his at all. and here i was trying to hype ya'll for this fight... dayyumm. fuck it, when the Mavs wax off the Suns tonight all will be well again lol. Peace B-Hops

Prince Rai

^i wasn't suggesting you weren't up on these cats, it's just that every fan like yourself deserves to see their first war. you caught Morales/Barrera 1 and 2, right? that's the kinda action i'm talkin, only better. i'm pissed as hell that Castillo once again fucked off his golden opporotunity tonight. absolutely no excuse to do that to the fans who paid mad cash to fly out there, etc. he should be ashamed and i'm no longer a fan of his at all. and here i was trying to hype ya'll for this fight... dayyumm. fuck it, when the Mavs wax off the Suns tonight all will be well again lol. Peace B-Hops
    dats true brav!!

second timeee missing weight is shameful and shows no discipline.
    i kinda sympathise with corales and would hope that he can in the future find an opponent who will stick to the conditions of the fight.

Yeah That Pissed Me Off There Should Be A Fine When A Boxer Dose Not Make Weight If There Already Is Not One

Wu Vatican

oh he's been fined. He would have been fined MUCH more if the fight did go down at that craxy weight so he just said "fuck it" you're telling me a boxer cannot lose more than 1/2 pound in 4 hours??? i heard that Showtime has already promised Chico a date in August or September. No opponent has been named yet, though.