Page 5 of 213 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Tarver Aint No Joke
    B-HOP MADE HIM LOOK LIKE ONE

Wu Vatican

I been telling ya'll...............Tarver is a FUCKING JOKE!!! He finally fought someone with skill to go with their older age (aka RJJ) and got exposed like the loud-mouth bitch that he is. Executioner showed all these modern day chump champs what a belt really means. Peace-

And B-HOP- That's gotta be like your birthday or something, man!! I thought about your bet when I saw the results of the fight lol.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. on this chat right now....
    http://boxingtalk.com/pag/chat.php#CHAT

No, he just left... he showed up 40 mins late so you prob could've caught him. He only answered about 15 questions. He had "no comment" about his father's remarks. Said he won't fight Pacman cuz he's too small but he still admires him as a fighter. "Didn't watch Hatto-Collazo fight, but from the pictures it looked like Hatton was jumped by four guys." Said he wants to fight the best and his team (replies best team in boxing) does the decision making to give him the best fight. Don't remember all the remarks about Hopkins-Tarver fight, but he was giving Hopkins props. Also said he flipped back in forth between Cotto and Hopkins fight.

IMO I say Jermaine Taylor by SD. Another reason b/c I already have money on this fight.

R.I.P. to Mike Quarry

So Who Is Going To Fight For The Light Heavyweight Title Since Ex Is Ending His Career?

Im Going With Taylor Over Winky

Prince Rai

taylor or winky??

hmm, both are good but i have a feeling taylor could win it, but it will be clooose!

Wu Vatican

Winky's done this shit for a minute now. I think his experience, jab, and sheer will can earn him the D. Taylor's still got to to prove to me that he's no fluke cha(U)mp.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    Winky's done this shit for a minute now. I think his experience, jab, and sheer will can earn him the D. Taylor's still got to to prove to me that he's no fluke cha(U)mp.
    i get ur point.

many argued that taylor still did not prove himself against bhop entirely.
    and yeh winky is definitely superb.
    his jab and amazingg defence will tire taylor out.. for taylor it will be a war of attrition.. and how will winky do against taylor..

its gon be the best middleweight fight of the year without a doubt, or at least without doubt, the most importnat.

A Muslim

Salaam bruv. thanks 4 telling me abt this thread. I made the same thread wid da same name a while bak b4 WTC got shut down believe it or not. it wasnt made into a sticky tho. this should clean things up nicely.

After the Tarver/Bhop fight theres only one on my mind right now.

Danny williams v Matt skelton rematch

I agree da first fight was close and i can understand y it was a split decision but ppl were saying da skelton should have got it. I recon that they just just die hard skelton fans who r clearly bias. I mean, i knw skelton was bringin the head all the way through and fighting like it was a street fight. but, anyway who knows anything about williams knows that he has rounds where he does practicly nothing and just searches for 1 sick power shot, its very risky but thats his tactic so it aint like skelton put him in a possission where he couldnt fight back much. In the 12th round williams had a little flury going where he caught matt wid mad shots and then he slipped, I dnt knw if any1 saw this but matts legs were like spagheti, its a staight fact that matt woulda got his ass KO'd.

And now that he has expirienced how skelton fights he's more prepared 4 the take down.

Who do u think will take it? and is the british heavyweight title up 4 grabs or is it just danny's commonwealth belt?
    Last edited by "Masta-Mind"; 06-19-2006 at 04:20 AM.
    ALLAHU AKBAR

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

Yo dawg did B-Hop and Tarver fight yet bo??

Nope There Fight Is In 100 Weeks Next Week Is Tyson Vs Holyfield 2

NAH JUST PLAYIN B-HOP BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF TARVER I THINK IT WUZ LIKE 120-109 ON ALL THE SCORE CARDS
    Last edited by hectis; 06-14-2006 at 01:50 PM.

Dr.GrEeEnThUmB Da Problem Child's Avatar

^^^^ awwwwwwwwww man

I can't believe i fucken miss that shit man.DAMN!!!

i cant wait until they play it again.

It Will Be On Hbo This Week Before The Taylor Vs Wright Fight

yeah, i'm headed to the Wright-Taylor fight in Memphis... should be crazy i got Wright by decision

Wu Vatican

^word. enjoy the fight, man. i was going to go too until i saw that the tickets were TWICE as much as the tickets for Castillo/Coralles that i bought. winky by decision all the way...