Page 7 of 213 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Yo Wuz There Boxing On Last Sat On Hbo And If There Wuz Who Wuz It And Who Won And Wuz It A Good Fight?
    not sure bro,

benzo suggested this great site, www.maxboxing.com, perhaps its there! peace

Wu Vatican

yeah man, Calvin Brock faught in a heavyweight match. it was a total non-fight from what i've heard. joel julio also lost a decision to quintana. AND dominic guinn got owned lastnight on ESPN. so much for our future heavyweight contenders. peace-

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    yeah man, Calvin Brock faught in a heavyweight match. it was a total non-fight from what i've heard. joel julio also lost a decision to quintana. AND dominic guinn got owned lastnight on ESPN. so much for our future heavyweight contenders. peace-
    dominic guinn like britains audley harrison, were the fake futures of boxing.

Wu Vatican

dude, did you hear that James Toney is fighting Samuel Peter?! that should be a crazy match-up. damn, i hope Toney comes in shape this time. he's gotten the golden ticket(s) before but he fucked it off by coming in heavy. come on "Lights Out"! peace Princerai-

When Is The Fight?

I Think Baldomir Will Win The Fight And Holyfield's Brain Is Fucked Up He Really Should Not Be Boxing I Hope He Dose Not Die In The Ring

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    I Think Baldomir Will Win The Fight And Holyfield's Brain Is Fucked Up He Really Should Not Be Boxing I Hope He Dose Not Die In The Ring
    LOL, holyfield is simply chasing cash..not glory..

as for baldomir v gatti... thing is gatti is amazing but baldomir is better and should win.. i have a feeling this fight could become a fight of the year contender definitely!

imo

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    dude, did you hear that James Toney is fighting Samuel Peter?! that should be a crazy match-up. damn, i hope Toney comes in shape this time. he's gotten the golden ticket(s) before but he fucked it off by coming in heavy. come on "Lights Out"! peace Princerai-
    peace benzo,

its about time james shapes up and disproves his critics who have all the rights to call him shit considering his current performance.
    samuel peter is good, but has a lot to learn, a lott, james should win owing to his experience!!
    def looking forward to this

Wu Vatican

The Holyfield fight is gonna be 30 minutes from me but I'm not going. I seriously do believe that he is asking for a tragic ending to his career and his life. When the Nevada State Athletic Commission won't let you fight, you shouldn't be fighting- straight up.

What's up guys. My computer crashed a few weeks ago. Anything new besides the Holyfield fight?

Wu Vatican

Sup man? I don't think there's anything else big on the horizon that wasn't mentioned. Vargas/Mosley 2 this weekend.

Spinxs Won The Ibf Jr Middel Weight Title

Yea, Mosley/Vargas should end up being a good fight. I prob won't be able to see it but I hope Mosley beats that ass. Vargas is all cocky in the the commercial like he won the last fight.

Wu Vatican

^typical Vargas shit. i think he might get the W this time, though.

did i miss something, holyfield making a comeback??? why, the guy watches rocky films too much. i know the heavyweight division at the moment is a bit down but holyfield doesnt stand a chance. who's he gonna fight??