Page 9 of 213 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04
    Gatti gave it all he had last night and that still wasn't enough. Retirement would be his best option right now. He had to of been one of the best entertaining boxers to watch and he gave out all his heart for every one of his fights. Now Baldomir proved his point last night, but I still don't think that's enough to get him a shot at Mayweather. Their are still some big names in the welterweight class (Hatton, Margarito, Allan?) and fighters that may go up or down in weight (Mosley, Cotto, De La Hoya) for Baldomir to yet get a shot at Floyd.

Buddy McGirt is the trainer for Ajamu next week and I think he'll get out of his slump and RJJ will go down by KO. Oh yea this is a PPV fight for $25.
    LOL AT BALDOMIR CALLEN OUT MAYWEATHER MAYWEATHER WOULD BE TOO MUCH FOR HIM HE MISSED TOO MANY PUNCHES AND MAYWEATHER WOULD MAKE HIM PAY AND HE IS JUST TOO FAST I THINK MAYWEAHTERS NEXT FIGHT WILL VS SPINXS AND WHY IS THE ROY JONES FIGHT ON PPV? AND FOR 25$? IS IT HBO OR SHOWTIME?

Wu Vatican

Pretty Fraud Mayweather is talking about Cory Spinks now!!!!!! hahahaha

^ That Would Be Nice But I Think That Might Never Happen And I Think He Is Going To Fight Spinks Cuz It Would More Then Likely Be Easy For Him To Win Another Title It Would Be Funny If Spinks Hit Him With A Lucky Punch And Knocked Him Out Or Just Whip His Ass But I Would Not Bet My Money On That

Wu Vatican

PBF is a bitch until he fights Margarito.

.. cotto > ..

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    I HEARD PBF TURNED IT DOWN

Prince Rai

sup bro!

sorry i havent been replyn, just i was on vacation in virginia beach and had lil access to a computer...

man i need to recap what has been goin on, but PBF is playing a stupid game..
    he needs big fights to become "big", i feel u on that one benzo..

peace to all on this forum..

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    I HEARD PBF TURNED IT DOWN
    he turned down $8 million TWICE. PLUS, he bought his own contract out from Top Rank so Bob Arum wouldn't throw him in against Margarito. he running scared. SUP PRINCERAI-

Prince Rai

he turned down $8 million TWICE. PLUS, he bought his own contract out from Top Rank so Bob Arum wouldn't throw him in against Margarito. he running scared. SUP PRINCERAI-
    im not 2 bad benzo, hows it goin with u?

damn im really disappointed at PBF, it is clear that he is in love with the business side of boxing more, than he is with boxing itself.

deep down he knows that certain fights would gain him a super boxing rep, but he also knows every hard fight can expose him.

half a prick..half a boxng genius..

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Former jr. welterweight and welterweight champ Zab Judah was arrested last Sunday in New York City after participating in a celebrity basketball game at Madison Square Garden . The NY Post has reported that police from the Midtown South Precinct arrested the 28 year old Judah as soon as he got off the court after participating in the Entertainers Basketball Classic game, after a woman named Natashia Wright brought an outstanding warrant (from Queens) to their attention. The Brooklyn born Judah was held at Midtown South overnight and then taken to Queens Family Court on Monday. According to the paper, it was unclear why the warrant was issued, yet police sources said it was a "money dispute," but would not elaborate.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    im not 2 bad benzo, hows it goin with u?

damn im really disappointed at PBF, it is clear that he is in love with the business side of boxing more, than he is with boxing itself.

deep down he knows that certain fights would gain him a super boxing rep, but he also knows every hard fight can expose him.

half a prick..half a boxng genius..
    Chillin man, glad to see ya back. The "half prick, half genius" quote is classic! He'll probably want Baldomir now, watch and see. Yo, can you post that vid up for everyone!!!!! "I'll take em all from 154 down." hahahaha PEACE!

a good heavyweight to watch out for is a russian guy named dennis boytsov, i seen him fight a couple times just until his last fight he never went past 5 rounds and even in his last fight he was fighting to get some more rounds under his belt. a white mike tyson style fighter, not the biggest but very quick and powerful. his record is 15-0 14 KO's. i want this guy to succeed and bring life to the heavyweight division. atleast add some competition to the division. it seems the heavyweight division is set to be dominated by former soviet fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by kris kasper
    Any1 see David Tua make his return last night? I'm glad he's makin a comeback up in the rankings, he was always one of my favs....."Tuaman" owns! He may actuallt catch my interest back in the heavyweight division, but his trainer says its gonna be atleast another 6-7 fights b4 they consider a championship match so he can get back into shape. He knocked out Edward Gutierrez in a 4th round K.O, and man...those were some heavy lefts he was hitting with. Its been a 2yr absense if I'm not mistaken, and I hope he makes a comeback in a styleable fassion. Remember when he came up with the phrase: "O for Awsome!" haha, glad he's back.

just some facts on tua:

- Tua was never knocked down in any of his fights, and he won 27 of them without needing to go to the fourth round.

- Tua also ranked in 2nd with the most opponents knocked down in the first round, while Mike Tyson still holds first place.

record (as of 2day): 45-3-1 (39 KO's)

I THOUGHT THEU PUT HIM IN THERE TO EARLY IN HIS CAREER VS LEWIS AND BRYD WUZ AT HIS BEST BUT MAYBE HE CAN GIVE THE DIVISON THE SPARK IT NEEDS

yeeeeaaaa baby! just finished watching Roy Jones Jr pound Prince Amaju into a pulp! It wasn't a spectacular display of a vintage RJJ or nuthin, but wow, for 37 he totally "owned" prince,...RJJ won every round getting a 120-106 unanimous decision. It was still a great win, but obviously RJJ isn't the same calibur fighter he was 7 years ago, but its good to see he still has it. Also, it was his 50th career win, hopefully he will get atleast 1 more big time championship match to see if he "still is the best pound for pound fighter in the world" (as his official website still states). Even though he isn't what he once was, its still good to see he stilll has "it".
    Now if you'll excuse me, i'm a wee bit intoxicated and I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my night, its my B-day weekend and as of JUL 30, at 8am on the dot, i'll be 22. Peace bruddaz!!!!!! have a good weekend!!!
    cmon man, roy is done. hopkins would murder him no joke.

^

I never said RJJ would beat B-Hop now did I? besides, B-hop's retired so.....yeh, that shit already could've happened, but RJJ wanted too much $$$, besides your preaching to the choir, your talkin to a guy who changed his name to "b-hop" for like 5months on here, so u already know who i'd route for
    lol.. no doubt.. im just sayin theres no point of roy fighting anymore.. what does he have to proove ? couple of solid hits land on him, hes done. nah mean ?

i just brought up b-hop cuz when they was both middleweight way back in the day, they fought once and roy won by decision.