Page 95 of 213 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3187

Thread: Boxing

Banned

i dont kno about all that. He has yet to fight the best so until then i will always hold judgement on PBF jusst like i did with Roy

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^smh.

no unlike RJJ mayweather has beat the best, but people just dont want to give him the respect he deserves

The ABBOTT

who? he beat good fighters but not the best. samee as roy. he is in a division where the competition is scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

lol yeah, like floyd hasn't done enough to merit judgement on his career...

he just made marquez, who i hear is up there with pac man as one of the best in the world (i dont follow boxing much) look like a complete amateur. like kobe having a pick up game with me.
    and this was coming out of retirement.
    and he's 40 and 0. i guess we should wait until he's 80-0 and maybe we can consider him great
    smh

The ABBOTT

floyd is a great a fighter one of the best in my generation like RJJ. but these guys trying to take the GOAT crown. i dot think floyd got the credibility yet. but a great fighter pfp best no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Prince Rai

Goat status is hard to obtain these days.

I am a fan of PBF and believe his style of fight is goat material, shame he didn't fight the fighters when it really really mattered. well we shall see who he chooses next.

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

I loved the hype at the end of the fight; I wouldn't be surprised if Mosley-Mayweather is a done deal already.

Yea, I hope it gets made too. These are the fights that you need to make/win if you're going to claim GOAT. It's one reason that I like Cotto, he doesn't hold out for every dollar & he even agreed to a catchweight to make the Pacquaio fight real. So Pacman gets the better purse & a desirable weught that benefits him more than Cotto. I wonder why Mayweather won't call out Paul Williams at 147 or even 154?

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Nobody wants to fight Paul Williams, lol

paul williams has a huge physical advantage, thats why people are afraid to fight him. Even mosley didnt want anything to do with that "human"
    hes fighting kelly pavlik next, and hes going to win

Mayweather should be in the top 20 ATG rankings, hes beaten the best from 130 and is the most hunted fighter in the world at the moment. He is the peak of the mountain for fighters, everybody wants to fight him because they know theyre in the ring with a HOF.
    But floyd needs to have at least 2 more fights, pacquiao and then mosley. He will win both, but at the same time PBF will be criticised even when he wins both fights.
    it always happens

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    i dont know, if anyone can beat floyd it will be pac man
    im not sure about that. Because pacman has good footwork but floyds is better, pacman throws GREAT combos but PBF defence is flawless at times, floyd has a left hook that can kill, pacquiao has a weak chin, pacmans jab isnt fantastic (thats what you need against floyd). And most importantly is the skill factor, does pacquiao have the boxing ability to cope with floyd? i think the cotto vs pacquiao will answer that

the only WW that i think can beat mayweather is Paul williams at 147, that man has the workrate to diminish mayweathers slick fighting.

I'm the only fool at work who's predicting a Cotto win in Nov. I agree that Pacman's chin isn't the best & wonder what Pac's reaction will be if Cotto connects with a similar punch that scored a flash knockdown against Clottey (who has a good chin at 147). Fighting Margarito (I suspect he was cheating in this fight also, IMO) & Clottey was a better way to stay sharp rather than fighting a shot Hatton/De la Hoya. If Cotto doesn't drain himself for the catchweight, then I see a Cotto victory.

i can see cotto winning aswell. But he really needs to improve that right hand.
    against a southpaw the right hand is just deadly

I see where the Mayweather/Marquez fight did 1 Million PPV buys. Generating more than $50 million in revenue. An impressive number considering that some think boxing is dead.