Thread: Boxing

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
    Where did Pac actually say this about needles before the fight?
    http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6585.html

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

i bet you mayweather is training right now ... manny is gonna get touched no homo

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    Why do you think? Let's say Manny wins the fight, and tests positive for enhancement drugs after the fight. Does his W get taken away? No, it doesn't. That's the purpose for testing before the fight lol.
    Well, Pac Man has never failed a drug test before, so I think the chances of him failing one this time are pretty slim.

Besides that, Mayweather wants to allow for random drug testing up to 24 hours before the fight. If a blood test happens right then they won't get the results until after the fight anyways. Again, it makes no difference whether it's the night before the fight or right after the fight. Either way they ain't finding out until after the fight.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    Why do you think? Let's say Manny wins the fight, and tests positive for enhancement drugs after the fight. Does his W get taken away? No, it doesn't. That's the purpose for testing before the fight lol.
    Yeah, of course it does. The W would get overturned and the fight would be ruled a no contest.

fareal? ma bad ma bad ... mayweather still gon win tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
    Lacey Bone, 3rd December 2009:

Everyone in Boxing thread shouted me down after I said that. I stick by my original prediction of summer/september 2010.
    You're probably going to be right, though I hope you're not for obvious reasons (I can't wait for this fight!), LOL. So which event happens first the Meth/Rae/Ghost album? Or the fight on March 13?

The ABBOTT

the cure

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

mayweather is such a scared little bitch. pacman is going to fuck him in that ass during this fight. mayweather would love for this fight not to go down and be able to blame it on pacman that way he gets to keep a bit of integrity. because after this fight hes not going to have any. its going to be strewn about the canvas.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

lol!!!!! i hope the fight goes down

how big of a blow, and a boost to the UFC would this be if this does not go down
    boxing needs this fight to happen

Yeah the UFC would love this fight NOT to happen. It would just further their dominance. I think the UFC could run into trouble though because they have their pay per views too frequently. I mean one a month is a lot for viewers and its expensive. Boxing has too few big events and the UFC has too many, the fighting industry just can't get it right.

The ABBOTT

manny saying floyd is scared
    what beat is that at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

This fight has too much money up for grabs for it not to happen. This bs is just Floyd's attempt at hyping the fight. I said on a different forum this fight won't happen in March. 3-4 months is not enough time to promote a fight this big, plus it's too close to the elections in the Philippines. It should go down in fall.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

manny saying floyd is scared
    what beat is that at the end?

paq speaking the realness
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

this should be a 3 fight saga......because you kno its going to be close.

These motherfuckers need to do this and cement themselves as two of the greatest fighters of all-time.

This is actually a good start, it builds up animosity