Page 4 of 213 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing

Wu Vatican

^Oh God Ajamu, please stop the madness for us!!!

Prince Rai

its quite sad for a guy like rjj to say that, let alone fight a guy like that.

this fight is not for boxing as much as it for financial gain.

Yea, Jones says that but will he do it? If a high priced fight comes up, I'm sure he'll go against his word. His upcoming fight with Ajamu is on PPV too? wow

Bernard's nephew Demetrius Hopkins (23-0) is fighting against Michael Warrick tonight on ESPN2 (9ET) alongside Contender's Ishe Smith. Not bad for a Wednesday night fight.

Prince Rai

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Demetrius Hopkins, Philadelphia, stopped Michael Warrick, Landover, Md., 9, junior welterweights; Ishe Smith, Las Vegas, outpointed Patrick Thompson, Chicago, 10, junior middleweights

did u watch the fights ryan?

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by rynmur04
    Bernard's nephew Demetrius Hopkins (23-0) is fighting against Michael Warrick tonight on ESPN2 (9ET) alongside Contender's Ishe Smith. Not bad for a Wednesday night fight.
    Damn, I always miss those!!! Thanks for the info, though. Keep posting up these fights on ESPN, FOX Sports, etc. It's too easy to forget about em lol. I've seen Hopkins before, dude has potential if he's not pushed too fast. Peace-

Yea I watched the fights. The Ishe fight was one-sided, he had control for all except one round and was complaining to the ref in the 10th that he should've stopped the fight. The Hopkins-Warrick fight was pretty even until Hopkins laid him out. Alot of people are saying that his knockout may go up for knockout of the year. Warrick didn't get consciousness until about 15 seconds after he hit the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Demetrius Hopkins, Philadelphia, stopped Michael Warrick, Landover, Md., 9, junior welterweights; Ishe Smith, Las Vegas, outpointed Patrick Thompson, Chicago, 10, junior middleweights

did u watch the fights ryan?

WOW WARRICK GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    WOW WARRICK GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
    shitt serious??

ill tube itt or sumin 2 see dat!

peace ryan and hectis

Quote Originally Posted by B-Hop
    Hopkins vs Tarver 2nite! Tarver is the fav in this one being 5-1. Hope Hopkins wins though, but I doubt he will.......also the bet is on, if Hopkins loses, my name and sig disappear (well atleast the sig portion, my name will have to stay until 36 comes back)

NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING B-HOP ENDS HIS CAREER ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY B-HOP IS MY FAV BOXER IT IS GOOD TO SEE HE DID NOT END IT WITH A LOSE AS FAR AS TARVER MOVE UP TO HEAVY

yay, fuck that faggot Tarver, corniest dude i've seen in a whiiiiiiiile. fuck him. Good for hopkins

Great fight for Hopkins to go out a boxing legend. He took care of his reputation last night. So I was wondering did anyone order the Cotto fight last night instead???

Prince Rai

hehe, Cotto victory was an anticipated win imo!

as for bhop, all eyes on that legend! i havent watchd it, but sure will have a look.

im glad he won, heard he was clearly the better fighter. i would have thought tarver would be more of a resistance considering bhops age, but nope!
    class act i assume, and although bhop should settle with a retirement now and sorta follow dela hoya with promoting fights etc, over here in britain there is a rumour bhop may do a couiple more fights before he retires.

who should he fight? he isnt necessarily in financial chaos either..
    its just a legend enjoying his business

peacee

anybody got a link to this B-Hop (no canadian-o) fight?

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by B-Hop
    ^ I dunno if he will, when he was interviewd b4 the fight, he stated regardless of the outcome win or lose, he "will" retire as a boxer, sportsman and athelete, and thats a direct quote. But then again, atheletes never follow through on their word the majority of the time, great fight though......I'll be happy if he continues a few more fights though, but I hope he is satisfied retiring on top, thats how I'd wanna go out too.
    i agree with that 100%

peace bhop!