Thread: yankees rock (so do the mets)

Default yankees rock (so do the mets)

yankees aren't doing that good this but they still have a chance

Mets came with a bang this year i think they're make it the world series

Yes... I did fuck Your Mom

Veteran Member

Yankees Are In First Place I Guess Thats Not Doing Good Mets Only Have Two More Wins Then Them. But Yeah There Both Playin Good Baseball I Doubt It But I Wouldnt Mind Seen Another Subway Series In The World Series. Interleagues Gonna Start Soon I Think They Play In Like A Week I'm Lookin Forward To That.

my A's need to get there shit together.

Yanks playing good but pitching is going to be a problem in the playoffs and down the stretch because there aren't enough young guys on the rotation. Chacon and Wang are our best right now and Mussina is doing good as always he's been the Yanks most consistent for some time now. Johnson is a bum right now and Jared Wright is a loser. Small is good I don't know if he's hurt right now or in the bullpen but when he comes back that's a solid starter. Pavano never came together in NY as he did in Florida but he can still give you a good seven innings on a good day. With Matsui(3 months) and Sheffield(for just a little while more) out I expect the Yanks to struggle but they just took two of three in the Bronx from Oakland so that's a good weekend. Mets are also doing very well. Delgado is a monster so far, but he can have slumps. David Wright is a great young hitter and Pedro is having a great start. I expect the Mets to finish second and make the Wild Card if anything. Braves usually have a strong mid-season and could take that first place at any time. Either way, baseball is back in both boroughs and both teams are having good years. I'd say right now the Mets are doing great and the Yanks are doing good. But the Yanks will still go deeper in the playoffs, I don't expect the Mets to go to the World Series or even the LCS.