Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Dartz Wu-Tang Collection: A Wu-Fans Guide

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

That Rza formula for the cure is wack.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I think its cool but what about the rest ??? Hope you like the suggestions
    Not many last in the game , Wu-Tang comin through breaking out the same way we came. This is not an act , this is actual fact , nothing but experience placed upon the tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    That Rza formula for the cure is wack.
    It most certainly is not! I already had basicly all the tracks on other shit, but it is a hell of a mix! Gets mad play in my lab!

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Nice collection bro what's the CD above "Fear Love & War" ????
    Fear Love and War is tha last Killarmy album. It's absolutely bangin! Seriously, you want the last album where 4th disciple really killed the production? Well this is it. This shit is very close to their 1st album in quality imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    It most certainly is not! I already had basicly all the tracks on other shit, but it is a hell of a mix! Gets mad play in my lab!
    see my mom is more of a rza fan than me, but shell have to find it. Rza's last good verse was Chi-Kung
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

UPDATED LOOK ON FRONT PAGE!

Anyways...cd's I'm bout to add

Shyheim x2
    Dom Pachino x2
    Gza x1
    Afro Samurai
    Ghostdog

Then I'mma chill for a while, or is there anything else?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Rza's last good verse was Chi-Kung
    apparently you didnt listen to the last half on BOAP(A Day To God,The Birth, See The Joy). Cmon fam

Do I Really?[Yes,Yes]. liquid_1_'s Avatar

wooow. heist of the century vinyl and cd..lucky bastard.

I ENVY U.

"THIS HATE IN THE BRAIN DESTROYS THE CELLS LIKE CANCER..EVEN EXPERTS ARE STUCK WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS." - GZA

Buy the DVD The Legend Of The Wu-Tang: The Videos
    In Wu We Trust

R.I.P. Ol' Dirty & Too Poetic

Support The Wu-Tang Family

Where can i get that?

Yo Hollow Dartz you are that nigga!!! I wanna have a Wu collection like that someday when I get my money up.

You got Cilvaringz shit? Its fire...

Oh, and check out Dom Pachino Operation Warface

I don't have cilvaringz, and I've read bad reviews about that Dom Pachino.

I don't have cilvaringz, and I've read bad reviews about that Dom Pachino.
    Just download it and give it a listen... I got a thread on it somewhere. And yeah get Cilvaringz joint. Hes a good average MC and the production is tight.

Yeah, I'mma do that.