Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Hollow Dartz Wu-Tang Collection: A Wu-Fans Guide

Hey, how you get on with cappa's shit? I just got Yin & the yang today and was pleasantly surprised so don't feel dubious about gettin his shit. It isn't anywhere near The pillage but isnt bullshit by any means.

BTW, I mainly just got all general's type shit. Feel like branchin' out a little, What would be your top 3 Must have cd's to reccommend? (None general)
    "What is the meanin' of crime? is it Criminals Robbin Innocent Muthafuckaz Everytime?"

Veteran Member

Nice Stuuf
    Do U Still Buying Wu Albums?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andy_gza View Post
    Hey, how you get on with cappa's shit? I just got Yin & the yang today and was pleasantly surprised so don't feel dubious about gettin his shit. It isn't anywhere near The pillage but isnt bullshit by any means.

BTW, I mainly just got all general's type shit. Feel like branchin' out a little, What would be your top 3 Must have cd's to recommend? (None general)
    Do you have any Killarmy? Sunz of Man? I wouldn't go near any Cappa. Your good with those two albums...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    Nice Stuuf
    Do U Still Buying Wu Albums?
    Not really, Just the new good shit. I'm done with wasting money on weak albums.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Just copped that Wu-Synadicate & Gp The Grain/Wu album. along with the newer shit thats been dropping.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I just got some more Gems this weekend, I will update the pictures when I go home next weekend..

Damn...I need to update the front page, 2 weeks i'll update this thread. Collection has grown alot more than what you see.....