Thread: The Onimusha Series & Manhunt

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Default The Onimusha Series & Manhunt

Wuttup Corp, yo i'm looking at this series of games for the PS2 called Onimusha. Can yall tell me what its all about, like the storyline, repetitiveness (you know like if all u gotta do is press X to kill your enemies), and is it kinda like Shenmue or something, and finally if its fantasy cause i hate the hell outta fantasy with the monsters n shit... fuuckk that. I can buy the series probably for less than 25 bucks at EB Games but i need a review. Also im looking at Manhunt, tell me about that too with the same questions i asked before. OH yeah i also wanna know if these games are long.

PEACE
    Last edited by WuTangWarrior; 05-14-2006 at 11:19 AM.

cool, thanks man

MANHUNT IS AMAZING WOHOOO - ama dig out my PS2 again just to play that

I have the first and third Onimusha. For real the easiest way to sum it up is it's like Resident Evil with swordsin anchent Japan. At least the first three are anyway. Manhunt is dope, kinda plays like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear with the sneaking and all, but the kills are worth it They need to next gen that shit. I'ma be mad if Manhunt 2 never comes out.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

lol aight, what do yall think about Tenchurath of Heaven... man im looking for an Action/Adventure game for ps2 thats not too fantasy (like dragons and shit) i dont care if its shooting or swords, just a good game thats nice and long and not repetetive.Manhunt ima get but i need more

Don't get Manhunt, well atleast don't buy it, rent it or sumthin' cause it's way to easy, and get's boring quite fast...
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

yeah man i already got the sports games i need, the only one im looking to get is a soccer game im deciding between fifa and winning eleven but i want one thats headset compatible and also im looking for action/adventure games now, i might just buy manhunt,hitman 3, and max payne 2, for like 15 bucks total but ill probably be done with them in a week. Im just looking for the long and entertaining adventure games....