Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Poker Discussion

What table themes do yall use in PS? I started playing there again and dont remember any themes years ago. I just noticed them now...I guess I like renaissance purple, slick chair and marine.

the best theme there is is hypersimple + 4 color deck, I don't know how I would play omaha without it, the cards are complete solid bold colors with big numbers

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    the best theme there is is hypersimple + 4 color deck, I don't know how I would play omaha without it, the cards are complete solid bold colors with big numbers
    Yesterday I started playing with that PS simple 4 color deck and I do like it and looks good with most themes. You are right that its easier to play omaha with.

I got a really stupid question about pokerstars. Can you change your avatar whenever you want? I just remember like 5 years ago you could only change your image once with an account or something stupid like that.

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

send them an email
    1st king

I played a FT matrix match today. They are fun but not really worth it especially at the $1 level when the rake is .25...the rake is what kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I played a FT matrix match today. They are fun but not really worth it especially at the $1 level when the rake is .25...the rake is what kills you.
    I played one too, total waste of time

playing the daily dollar rock? I won a satellite to that today but it already started...i just took the 200 ftp....i got enough ftps to have good chances at a cash... playing the $1 token frenzy now. I dont bother with "strict" BR management after a cashed out...now I only have a bit of change left in FT.

I destroy those satellites to the daily dollar, easiest way to maintain your bankroll by far, no rake and tons of donkeys playing multiple tables and not paying attention. My goal tomorrow, make 2000 points in one day.

Matrix challenge

41 points
    2 wins, overall win

I used some of my FT points and got one of the long sleeve t-shirts.

3400 points.

Matrix challenge

42 points

1st place
    2nd place
    2nd place
    3rd place

1st overall

Matrix $7.50 Super Turbo

1st
    1st
    2nd
    2nd

1st overall

58 points

$26.46

I apparently reached a plateau on full tilt because after I reached $150 I lost every single tournament and cash game I entered, even though i spent no more than $5 on anything. I win just about every live game I play, I turned $5 into $150 in just a few days online, but it turned on a dime. I'm pretty much done with this online garbage, I can't take itt anymore. Anybody that can stand losing with AK versus a garbage ace 90% of the time is a much better man than me. Getting your money in good online means absolutely nothing.