Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent wants to produce last 2Pac album?

If 50 does get the blessings for this project I wish him luck because he will need it. My favorite after-Pac albums are DJ Butta's Makaveli "7 Deadly Sins" mixtapes which feature some unreleased, best of and lots of classic Pac/Outlaw joints as well some remixes. Everything else is trash like Eminem's shit? Got damn. There's nothing wrong with remixing a Pac song to a new beat or mixing verses together or throwing new artist's verses on old Pac songs but to profit off it is a problem because like someone else said that's greedy.

Shaolin Warrior

i think that no one at all can try to bring back pacs legacy through albums. His music will live for ever, and everyone knows it. I think its dumb that 50 wants to do this because i don't think he knows that he can't make this album work. Many have tried and no one has come close to creating something newand hot with Pac. The bottom line is that 50 has no clue about how Pac would have wanted it and he will be destroying a part of Pac. Some things are best left alone, one of them is 50 (or anyone), trying to bring pacs music back on top

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Best Pac album after his death = R u Still Down

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Shaolin Warrior

^^ FUCK 50

Veteran Member

Im not a Pac fan, but this has to be spit to the face for thoughs who are...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru
    Best Pac album after his death = R u Still Down
    yup,until the end of time was nice too

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T
    LOL, That motherfucker really thinks he's greatest
    thats cause he is!!!!!! gggggg g uuuuunit!

ØDESSA

2 Pac is dead.

GENERAL WISE

damn, i feel like interscope will milk 2pacs legacy till 2100

50: till makaveli returns its all eyes on me, he said that on 2 tracks that ive heard.

i dident get the last album cos of it fuck this 1. it is a shame that they decided to go this way.

It's sad how people try to make money off of dead MC's. I just hope the Wu keeps Dirty's business in their hands so none of this shit happens with Dirty.

P.E.A.C.E.

This is a blasphemy in the name of 2pac.Fuck 50 one more fuckintime.
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Quote Originally Posted by -Gambino-
    Found this text in other forum. What ya guys think about it? I'm a huge Pac fan i dont know, this seems a lil bit too disputable to me. I don't want to see Pac in G-Unit lol. Anyway here's the story:

Word is 50 says he'd like to executive produce 2Pac's new album and make sure 2Pac is promoted correctly. 50 also says he's concerned about the direction of 2Pac's material from his last effort. "I mean look at his last album. You can say there was no single and if it was it wasn't released in time and not only that, but it was probably released quietly, where absolutely no one heard about it. How do they expect to make money by doing that if the marketing isn't on point," asked 50.

According to 50, he feels 2Pac is deserving of better production and promotion then on some of his recent efforts and feels the only way that can happen is if he can be the overseer of his music projects. "2Pac has so many potential hits and he deserves better than what he's getting. I mean his posthumous albums are okay decent albums, but they can be better if you ask me. I'm a pac fan and I still listen to 2pac until this day. In fact I can listen to 3 2Pac albums straight without skipping a track."

2Pac who's untitled new album, which is stated to be his last released posthumous album is scheduled to be released in the Fall of this year, which marks his 10th year anniversary of his passing and is anticipated to be the best posthumous album to date. But the G-Unit general is not so sure that they can do an exceeding job that he is so promising to put forth if it was released under his direction and denies it will be his last. It's like every pac album that comes out with is his last. "That's just a promotional tactic that the people in charge of his music use for people to pick up his albums and they shouldn't have to go through all that because we all know pac was a workaholic and that there is no way that the last of his material are anywhere near. 50 Cent also said passionately and annoyed, "I feel the people running his material are not necessarily heading his work in the proper direction". 2Pac had an album come out some years ago and they only put out one single out of about an album filled with 30 songs and that single had Nas on it. To me that was the worst thing they could've done. Like why would they put Nas on a pac single and then worse make a video for it also as the lead single. It seems like the people in charge don't even listen to his music. That right there was a turn off to plenty of people. They missed the ball on making more huge hits, gaining more profit, and having his overall legacy be more than what it is. The album had so many potential singles such as "Who Do You Believe In", which relates to me and is probably one of my favorite joints ever. His mother has a center dedicated to him where supposedly all the album proceeds are put into that center, but with the way 2pac is promoted it's like there not really trying to make money. A 2pac album should be going at least 6x platinum a record, but since he has a weak marketing team and people who sit back and choose wrong choices of singles, the center is not making as much proceeds from his album as he should be because his albums aren't doing his real potential numbers."

"If this joint deal was to happen with Amaru/G-Unit I guarantee that 2Pac will have the greatest album to date ever," says Curtis "Interscope" Jackson boldly. "We're trying to be in talks with Amaru now and his estate and hopefully a conclusion of a joint venture can happen and we can make it happen for pac again. Me and Pac rocked the house on tha realists joint and we can do it again if the opportunity is given, where pac and I can team up again and have him linked to G-Unit. I don't see why his mother wouldn't want a joint venture with me. Mark my words, I guarantee an authentic 2pac album. I'll make a better album than All Eyez On Me and Makaveli and this is a guarantee. If Pac is with me on G-Unit I guarantee diamond status on every album because I would put out some of the best music of his life. All his mom needs is a promoter like me to do all the work and she can kick back."
    50 thinks that he is going to make a better 2Pac album than ALL EYES ON ME and MAKAVELI???

........with what???? Using old 2PAC throw away vocals and putting pac's old verses with G-UNIT fags......

wow....50's and idiot
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

let them piss all over pacs name

puffy is doing it with biggie

makes me think of Mobb Deep - Blood Money
    was supposed to be the best mobb deep album to date... to me it's the worst
    don't let 50 cent touch 2pac's work please
    2pac on G-Unit oh my god... wanna cry