Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 50 Cent wants to produce last 2Pac album?

Quote Originally Posted by tical2000
    50 thinks that he is going to make a better 2Pac album than ALL EYES ON ME and MAKAVELI???

........with what???? Using old 2PAC throw away vocals and putting pac's old verses with G-UNIT fags......

wow....50's and idiot

I agree.
    This one's for FIDDY!!!
    Classic - "Disciple of Ares"

"Like why would they put Nas on a pac single and then worse make a video for it also as the lead single."

pure idiot you take his brain put it in a parokeet and ZING!!!..it flys backwards

tupac is alive, hes chillin in cuba, he has dreads, drinks rum and coke, smokes cigars with fidel
    how is this guy still making music?
    it either he faked his death or somebody is immitating his voice (ex- biggies voice is immitated by guerilla black, & shyne) which i wouldnt be surprized with all the die hard 2 pac fans
    hey if they found a guy that "resembles" tupac for one of his music vidz
    im sure theres someone out there that could immitate his voice and possibly his flow

peace

tacle

Yo, man the last album which was Loyal To The Game was the shittest production ever, eminem did not deliver with the beats, the bonus tracks were better than the album, 50 cent now, in my opinion they are just gonna ruin another album of my favourite rapper, re-quote this shit!

Banned

em couldnt make beats to 2pacs shit he had to alter 2pacs shit to fit his beats, NOTHING post humous of pac should be bought BY ANY RAP FAN other than r u still down cos that was an actuall pac production, or greatest hits if u cheap ass, FUCK THE REST and FUCK FITTY AND FUCK THE CUNTS MILKIN AND URINIATING ON PAC AND BIGGIES SHIT
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

tacle

Hold an itch.