Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The "N" word

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilzPotent
    This was truly an interesting read. It still doesn't justify the use of the word by our culture.
    Well an oppressor's function is to exhaust every means to bring about negative results for its subjects. The Greeks worshipped BLACKS as Gods. You're not suppose to know that. Plato and his fellow scholars were shunned and there lives were threatened when he brought home the divine teachings of the Africans. I have one word that will remody this problem. Kujichagulia - Self Determination. Once I define myself and name myself it no longer matters what some other group of people call me because I know in my heart who and what I am. I live the Nguzo Saba everyday as much as I can to bring about a more holistic and healthy me. Reactionary as it is it seems to word under these circumstances.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

no way, she defended herself up there. how many people break under pressure, she was cool, calm and collected and in no way a negro puppet. She defended herself when the weight of the situation leaned on HER shoulders. They tried to make it HER fault. She came out that unscathe and she is still a reputable woman.

Did you even catch the first sentence of my statement. You geniunely believe you aren't more than the white man allows you to be? You Legato? I refuse to believe that. The strong man I see write everyday? I'm sorry for seeing a different horizon for you.

CONservative goverMENt

what? hellll no.

sorry you threw me off. he inherited everything he has, I could never respect a man like him.

CONservative goverMENt

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    so true so true, thats why i tried to turn people here onto libradio, and innerlight radio because you get to hear the things you never get taught anywhere else.

the medicine, the mathmatics, all these things white people took from african culture. till this day they use african text in the medicle field.
    True that.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Bottom line, I appologize ahead of time for offending anyone.

I really don't give a fuck if you don't agree with me.

I use the word nigga, and will continue using the word nigga in my vocabulary as a term of endearment for my fellow hood peoples, just like I have been doing for the past 14 years.

PEACE

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986