Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: world cup 06 predictions

Default world cup 06 predictions

the best sport competetion is here and already im buzzin abou it-

bbc has got a mint predictor thing where u can predict results- u do ur results then post here any controversial predictions or shock u have in mind and who you think will win etc.

played!

bbc predictor-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/...06/default.stm

GENERAL WISE

Brazil

Usa is going to rank higher this time

as long aint england dun win..not hatin but they make a big publicity witout cmg close to winnin....probably a Brazil upset...

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Quote Originally Posted by g_flex
    as long aint england dun win
    co-sign but only cause im Scottish and its only natural that i dont want england to win

hard to look past brazil, they could enter 3 teams.
    italy have a superb squad also. i'll go with these 2

For all the men in the whole world will some day have the name of Cuchulain in their mouths.

Banned

USA wont get out their group, theyre a team who can only win in the US against weak CONCACAF and CONEMBOL teams and sub standard understrength european teams

as for winning, my money was on brazil last world cup and everyone i knew laughed at me and said 'argentina or italy' the argies and italians wont make the semis, i hoping australian can beat croats player stealing,germany-1998-knocking-out cunts i thik we got a mad chance against croats and japan, brazil, pssshhh who knows what can happen, hopefully the best, as for my other half germany KO'd in the quarters if they bypass england, and the eventual winner? hopefully holland cos i got a $50 ridin on them @ $17!!!!!! i think holland can do it too, i also think portugal is capable but probably wont, hard to past brazil

look for czechs, ukraine, switzerland, sweden and cote d'ivorie to have good world cups too -- be on the look out for MARCO BRESCIANO this cats insane!!!
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

brazil won't even reach the quarters
    Commando ultra 84 : à jamais les premiers, seuls contre tous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my money's on France
    ZIZOU!
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

If England are to win the competition any time soon, it'll be this year. If this happens, they'll retain the trophy, I've no doubt about that. Germany I think will do a good job too, a lot of people never rate them, but they're the most consistent tournament team besides Brazil. I can't see Brazil winning this time though, and quite frankly, I'd rather not see them in the final again as they've been in it 3 tournaments straight now. They have the best squad on paper in the tournament, and I think that'll be what works against them, as a lot of coaches will have been doing their homework on them for a good 3 years or so now, and seeing as even I can see blatant ways of smashing goals past them, the people picking their teams must be having a field day.
    Italy also have a shot at the trophy, as they need something positive to take the impact off of their top sides being so corrupt, that and Totti needs to step up and be the next Roberto Baggio like he was supposed to be. The team I'd like to see win this year is Holland though, they've never won it and perhaps to deserve it, I'd say the same for Spain but they're nototious for bottling it in big tournaments.
    Outside teams to do extremely well this year: Ivory Coast, Austrailia
    Potential golden boot winners: Adriano, Drogba, Van Nistelrooy, Owen, Toni
    Winners: Enalgnd (though I don't look forward to hearing about it for the next four years)
    FIFA World Cup Dream Team: My Yahoo Dream Team haha

Chicks dig giant robots

anyone else from brazil it will be a upset and a surprise. they have the best squad play the best football and are just the best team. but i will be supporting argentina, i hope they win they also have the talent and i have a feeling like they can win.

italy 2 win it 2-1 against england in the final

golden boot: toni, owen, ronaldo (the usual)

best player: totti, gerrard, ronaldihno, fabregas....

Brazil

other great teams that'll might win: Argentina, (Germany), Italy, France
    Outsiders: England (hope they'll win), Holland, Croatia, Chech Republic, Sweden, Portugal.

I hope Ghana will go as far as possible..

Veteran Member

a lot of people want to doubt that Brazil will win it again because they're always in the final and are clearly the best team....well i think they're gonna be in it again and win it again so FUCK Y'ALL DOUBTERS!

hmm, England will make it through their group stage...my guess is the furtherest they can get is to the semis but they'll probably get knocked out in the quarters again

Veteran Member

Sweden will win their group, England 2nd, England will then lose to Germany.

Banned

ooohhhh i hope ur right damaja cos all hells gonna break lose in my fam if eng meet germany either way, my uncle married to a english woman and they both passionate about football, oohhh i still remember euro 2000 and that ugly 5-1 thumping...poor man cpped it big time
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.