Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: world cup 06 predictions

italy is gonna take it this year

ITALIA E FORTE E VINCERA!!

Banned

booyakasha australia 1-0 greece aaaaand USA 0-1 Morocco LOL so mr dickhead faggot american coach who said australia was shit, couldnt beat morocco in ya own backyard couldnt beat germany who ya 14 places infront of the rankings (even tho thats a wank) could barely beat a disgracefuly understrength japanese team, ya call us fucking shit and say we dont deserve to be at the world cup yet we beat a fucking EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS WITH 9 STARTERS FROM EURO 2004 FINAL EAT A DICK U FAGGOT EAT A HUMBLE PIE FULL OF DICK YOU COCK BLOWER - never hate and never doubt us cos we ALWAYS come back to bite u in the ass, eh mr alvaro recoba have fun watchin the world cup on tv u cocksucker
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by damaja
    Sweden will win their group, England 2nd, England will then lose to Germany.
    Exactly, and Germany will win the Cup. Don't underestimate the home field advantage.

Neb-maat Ra

Brazil by far
    Argentine and France ain't in shape
    England misses Rooney
    Germany ain't the Germany as regarded by Lineker

to make money, I'd probably place my bets on Croatia
    Look at my nephew, he jumped at the window just to see you (The Sun - Ghostface, Rza, Raekwon and Slick Rick)

http://www.myspace.com/racailla

Quote Originally Posted by chunkz
    booyakasha australia 1-0 greece aaaaand USA 0-1 Morocco LOL so mr dickhead faggot american coach who said australia was shit, couldnt beat morocco in ya own backyard couldnt beat germany who ya 14 places infront of the rankings (even tho thats a wank) could barely beat a disgracefuly understrength japanese team, ya call us fucking shit and say we dont deserve to be at the world cup yet we beat a fucking EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS WITH 9 STARTERS FROM EURO 2004 FINAL EAT A DICK U FAGGOT EAT A HUMBLE PIE FULL OF DICK YOU COCK BLOWER - never hate and never doubt us cos we ALWAYS come back to bite u in the ass, eh mr alvaro recoba have fun watchin the world cup on tv u cocksucker
    yes the USA losing to morroco who are an average african side proves that they are shit. the greeks losing to autralia and being knocked out of the world cup by finishin 4th in their qualifying group also proves another point that winning the Euro was the biggest fluke in sporting history and no one else can match it.

PRODIGAL SUN

Al go for argintina for tha whole thing.... They have alot of tallent and they will become the 2cnd team to win tha world cup in urope.. Tha first being brasil

na i disagree, i doubt germany could win it, but they do have the home advantage so i wont write em off

I'm all for england, id bet money on them to win it .
    i think rooney's gonna be better by the 2nd group match, so no problems there. with the full team this year i think england can take on ANYBODY

other possible winners : brazil, italy, czech republic...dont see many other teams reachin the final...

still standin tall

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    yes the USA losing to morroco who are an average african side proves that they are shit. the greeks losing to autralia and being knocked out of the world cup by finishin 4th in their qualifying group also proves another point that winning the Euro was the biggest fluke in sporting history and no one else can match it.
    yeh you can hate on us, but where does that leave englands loss to northern ireland?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

england are shit they lost to belarus as well they are nuffin without gerrard and lampard. they struggled to qualify for the world cup. yes they beat argentina but if you watched that matched its clear that argentina owned england for the entire match until the took off riqeulme. i aint hatin on australia, just pointing out how shit greece are.

Brazil.

No chance England will win, I hope they get fucked every game the scummy bastards.

Veteran Member

i dunno who gonna win i jus hope its not brazil . im bored of seeing them win haha

and of course i want england to win thats where im frm!

but will also be supporting holland

Quote Originally Posted by Fr@z
    Brazil.

No chance England will win, I hope they get fucked every game the scummy bastards.
    co-sign
    I only support two teams, Scotland and whoever England are playing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alcryt
    co-sign
    whoever England are playing
    co-co-sign

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

It's a shame England bring all this hate on themselves, as they have a good side, and the best midfield in the tournament. I'm still pissed with their fans smashing up Lansdowne Road, but we were winning anyway so it's cool. I can't bring myself to dislike the team though, as they're immensely talented. If they have the passion this tournament, they'll dick any side in front of them, that I'm sure of. But they've not had that passion since Italia 90 so it'll be interesting to see when it does resurface again.

Chicks dig giant robots

best midfield england?? i dont think so brazil have that in the bag. i live in england and cant help hating england. its all the media hype about rooney, beckham and about how they are the real favourites to win the world cup. in the 2002 world cup the players who saved england were campbell and ferdinand but you didnt hear shit about them. this year it will be terry, gerrard and lampard again they dont give a shit about them. all about rooney this rooney that. and then its all about theo walcott a player who no one has seen play. they hype themselves up soo much, like i said when they beat argentina everyone got a boner, when it was clear argentina owned england for the entire match. then they stopped playing after the 80th minute. they got a boner over this friendly but you never hear about when they lost to belarus. also another point is that whenever they lose its blamed on a ref or eriksson. what da fuk can eriksson do if the players have no passion in them. the last point is that the english still think about beating germany 5-1 wow, the germans have owned england on plenty of occasions.