Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: world cup 06 predictions

Wu Vatican

^ you cant even bring up that loss to belarus like it was serious. that fucking goalie blows a groin kicking a ball they get scored on, when the fuck has that ever happend? that goal shouldnt really count in the grand schem, freakiest goal ive seen in a while. and you cant say they dont beat the shit out of that team with the full squad there. errikson just wanted to get a look at some people, so a loss in the situation is meaningless and a waste of time to talk about.

and with people like maradona saying rooney is the next him, i think he deserves to get a little bit of hype. england are solid all the way through with rooney there. (minus goalie). they are a legitimate cup threat, with rooney there. without....there still a pretty good team, but i doubt theyll win it.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Vitaly Kutuzov was a proper cunt for scoring that goal when Green went down injured. I can understand why people look to Rooney, as he's an inspirational player, but the kid is only 20. It's like Messi going to the World Cup, did you know Peckerman didn't even want to call him up? The kid isn't even fit himself but he's the player people talk about for Argentina despite all their other class players.
    As for Brazil's midfield being better than England's? Ronaldinho and Kaka are only 2 of their midfield, and only one of them goes back into their own half (Kaka) their central pairing of Ze Roberto (who is traditionally a winger) and Emerson are nowhere near as strong as Lampard and Gerrard. Like for like I think that if England are to ever rank above Brazil in the near future, then this tournament will be the one.

Chicks dig giant robots

for some odd reason i think the finals could be
    i think brazil will win it all
    argentina and italy are in tuff groups
    watch out for ukrane mexico iran and czecs

brazil vs portugal
    brazil vs germany
    brazil vs holland

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

cant see england doing fuck all again cant see spain doing much better brazil and argentina gonna own
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Brazil son Ronaldinho and Ronaldo are too ill.

"We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

Italy and australian for the final.

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq.
    Italy and australian for the final.
    oh really

Veteran Member

are you people just naming countries that you know will never win the world cup to win for a joke?

can i join in?

GO TOGO GO-TO GO TOGO TO-GO GO TOGO!!!

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Dragon
    are you people just naming countries that you know will never win the world cup to win for a joke?

can i join in?

GO TOGO GO-TO GO TOGO TO-GO GO TOGO!!!
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

^new zealand doing well this year. just got killed by brazil. its all good though.

That's what you'll see the 9th July

the temulent

ah... the first post-cup-start post. best match so far has got to have been sweden and trinidad. of all the teams so far, argentina looks the strongest. i still have faith in england though, we just need to warm up a bit. i do think that england have the best chance since '90 to clinch it. we can do it, very possibly, as the squad, minus a few blips is solid, and yes, england does have the best midfield in the world. they say rooney could play the knockout stages. just think, robinson, terry, ferdinand, neville, cole, lampard, beckham, gerrard, cole, rooney and owen. i've not seen a squad of that caliber since 1990, and not many can beat that. our only tests would be argentina, portugal and brazil, probably. i think we're guaranteed a quarter finals spot, as we'll certainly win our group and then play poland or ecuador, and we have a solid chance of a semi final match up, and the final isn't too much of a stretch, neither is winning it. england ftw. i pick mexico as my second favourite team, certainly a team to watch, after seeing their first game today i think they can be confident with getting to the last 8. realistically, it's gonna be between brazil, italy, argentina and england for the cup.
    peace, love, revolution.

^^^^ u can remember life in 1990??
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

1990 wasn't the best of world cups really, although the boys from Eire made it to the quarters for the first and only time so far, those were good times (even if I was six and couldn't enjoy a pint at the time)

Chicks dig giant robots

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by arto
    ah... the first post-cup-start post. best match so far has got to have been sweden and trinidad. of all the teams so far, argentina looks the strongest. i still have faith in england though, we just need to warm up a bit. i do think that england have the best chance since '90 to clinch it. we can do it, very possibly, as the squad, minus a few blips is solid, and yes, england does have the best midfield in the world. they say rooney could play the knockout stages. just think, robinson, terry, ferdinand, neville, cole, lampard, beckham, gerrard, cole, rooney and owen. i've not seen a squad of that caliber since 1990, and not many can beat that. our only tests would be argentina, portugal and brazil, probably. i think we're guaranteed a quarter finals spot, as we'll certainly win our group and then play poland or ecuador, and we have a solid chance of a semi final match up, and the final isn't too much of a stretch, neither is winning it. england ftw. i pick mexico as my second favourite team, certainly a team to watch, after seeing their first game today i think they can be confident with getting to the last 8. realistically, it's gonna be between brazil, italy, argentina and england for the cup.

I dont think you can call a midfield with no holding midfielder the best in the world. They are all good players in there no doubt, I just think every team needs that guy to really excell.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.