• mediocre

4 1.82%
  • wack

6 2.73%

Thread: Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran Member

Lightbulb This is a landmark album for hip hop!!!

Whew!!! This album is a CLASSIC, no questions asked. Bronze Nazareth kept with the true hip hop tradition and Wu tradition of an album that is both a lyrical and musical masterpiece. The wait was worth it. If you doubt what I am saying, please listen to the entire album one more time from front to back, roll up, light up, relax, and let the knowledge soak in and the music love your eardrum. There is nothing else out here right now that can even compare to the weight this album carries. I know the hip hop and Wu fans will appreciate this album. If you can afford it go and buy it to support,but if you can't afford it, or have friends or fam that can't afford it, then make them copies(I bought it after a long search, but I am going to burn for those in need) . It is not piracy if you only make a copy for those that could NOT afford to buy a copy. THE MESSASE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MONEY!!! This is a just one of many great albums to come that will surely bring the culture that has developed, which is how we all relate, to the attention of those that need it...

P.S. TO those with connections to the D.K., Rza, or anybody with pull...We need more Wu down here in El Paso, Tx. It is hard to find anything out here; most of the time ordering from the internet is how we find what we are looking for. This is the only major city where the majority is the minority(latino and black) and the major majorty is hispanic(latino). With the rise of Wu Latino and other major hip hop movements, this are is a major forefront, to the coming times. We are here.
    Last edited by Mental Assassin; 05-25-2006 at 04:52 PM.