26 11.82%
  • mediocre

4 1.82%
  • wack

6 2.73%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

This album was nice, not my favourite, but tight productions by Bronze, the track with Killa Sin, damn, no need to explain, Sin's one of Wu's most on point mc's, I rate this album 7/10!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yo look at the review directory page man.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

It's not on there bud....
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

I loved the Sin track too. Although what you heard on the album wasn't correctly mastered, even tho' it was banging. The other version was absolutely fire.

Christianity = White Supremacy

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

its now almost 2 months since this shit came out...and i had the advance before it was released and im STILL bangin this shit every single day....this is really gotta be considered a classic....

i cant wait for the next Bronze album..

Wu Vatican

I cant believe all the classic votes wow. This is a great effort. Thanks Bronze Nazareth.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I'm surprised by these classic votes cause it's not. I'll give it one more month then people will starting doing "Fishscales" on this cd.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

really, it's average.

Wu Stoneman

Can't please everybody, but AVERAGE??? hahahaha, maybe not a CLASSIC but damn close, still bangin it.....

you know what so good about this album? It's REAL, there's LIFE to it, it's not just a bunch of gun toting and cocaine deals, it's real shit and you can hear it in his voice....

take a book for example, a book you read that has substance and life to it, you keep reading...you get bored with a book that is about the same old shit for the whole read.....so i doubt his album will get "fishscaled"

true artistry cannot fade with time, it always stays GREAT

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    I'm surprised by these classic votes cause it's not. I'll give it one more month then people will starting doing "Fishscales" on this cd.
    Yeah exactly. Fishscale is now considered one of Ghost's worst albums as compared to it being as good as Supreme Clientele when it first came out. Sigh.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

the point im tryin to emphasize in my last post is that this album came out on May 23rd...and i had it (and a number of ppl on this site did too) like a week before it came out on an advance copy....AND IM STILL LISTENIN TO IT EVERYDAY..

i always seem to have the lyrics to one of these songs in my head and im startin to catch some lines and words and stuff that i didnt even realize he was sayin at first....this shit has substance to it...

i gota say tho i dont like the song Detroit...and the Stupid Fucking White Man skit was a complete waste of 20 seconds (or however long it was) on this album. Bronze said on here that he "wasnt responsible" for the skit so im assumin it had sumthin to do with the fact that Dreddy has a little connection to Jim Jarmush and apparently Dreddy had alota input in this album (in the stores it's listed in the "T" section for Think Differently) so..wutever..

i voted banger

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer
    the point im tryin to emphasize in my last post is that this album came out on May 23rd...and i had it (and a number of ppl on this site did too) like a week before it came out on an advance copy....AND IM STILL LISTENIN TO IT EVERYDAY..

i always seem to have the lyrics to one of these songs in my head and im startin to catch some lines and words and stuff that i didnt even realize he was sayin at first....this shit has substance to it...

i gota say tho i dont like the song Detroit...and the Stupid Fucking White Man skit was a complete waste of 20 seconds (or however long it was) on this album. Bronze said on here that he "wasnt responsible" for the skit so im assumin it had sumthin to do with the fact that Dreddy has a little connection to Jim Jarmush and apparently Dreddy had alota input in this album (in the stores it's listed in the "T" section for Think Differently) so..wutever..
    Yeap, Im totally feeling you silencer. I listen to it practically every day too still and like you, I got it a day after it was released. Shit has some serious substance. It WILL be a classic but it's a banger for sure. The album is art at it's finest as far as I am concerned and Bronze got himself a new hardcore fan out of it. Anyone who hasnt bought this album or listened to it many times is missing out IMO. Much love. p.s. I didnt really dig Detroit that much in the begining either but it is growing on me a bit. 5th Chamber almost always gets a repeat play from me too.

I gave it a (9.5/10). Fav track is Good Morning.