Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Illegal Pilgrims

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by supremecharma
    there you go??? am i making myself clear now???

You haven't said anything to clarify yourself. You are not making any sense. Please respond with complete sentences.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    [/i]

That's a classic juvenile response when a child is caught in the wrong. I see you can't think and reason on your own.
    Thats the response anyone would dish when being singled out and being called a devil by others. you fucktard. i didnt see you trashing ageous or any other wack jobs in here fore using racist language.

hypocrite you are

What racist language???

Devil?...that ain't racist.

You are the one who started bragging about how cruel, greedy, and good at theft your people are.

What do you expect to be called?

Veteran Member

Who says devil isn't racist? Black people? Devil, which some black people call white people, for being white, nothing else...erm? It's not for you to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by damaja
    Who says devil isn't racist? Black people? Devil, which some black people call white people, for being white, nothing else...erm? It's not for you to decide.
    If you don't want to be called devil then don't do devilish deeds and don't say devilish shit.

Noone would ever truthfully call you devil if you didn't prove yourself to be one.

Veteran Member

I shouldn't have to prove anything. What devilish deeds have I done?

Oh, well there was that time I enslaved Nigeria, but let's forget about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    If you don't want to be called devil then don't do devilish deeds and don't say devilish shit.

Noone would ever truthfully call you devil if you didn't prove yourself to be one.
    I don't think you understood what I said...but, take it how you will.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    Thats the response anyone would dish when being singled out and being called a devil by others. you fucktard. i didnt see you trashing ageous or any other wack jobs in here fore using racist language.

hypocrite you are

You deserved every ounce of what I said. I am not a hypocrite as you say. I have stood by all of my words you have denied and backpeddled with every other post, that would make you the real hypocrite. You first came on this thread with this nonsense:

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    And we didnt kill for no reason. We killed for what we have today.
    You aligned yourself with the forefathers of Amerikkka and begin using foul language directed toward all darker people of this planet. I don't take it personal I just explained to you who you are acting like. If you don't like that truth, so be it. One of the highest forms of communication is through the use of language. When you
    communicate, with this foul discourse, it can never lead to the type of activity that a higher level of discourse could bring about. That alone puts you on the level of a beast or Devil. To engage in this foul, despicable means of communication leads to a person falling down, mentally, spiritually and Humanly, to then act on the lowest level of human behavior. Uncivilized behavior. To put this in terms you will easily understand, You spoke the language of a Devil. If anyone else spoke as you did, yes I would call them a Devil too. Understood Diablo.
    Last edited by Wamukota X; 07-03-2006 at 08:03 AM.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

^

Veteran Member

It's alright just walk it off.