Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Pilgrims

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead
    You are attemtping to make us look that way. Look at the 1st part of your shitty statement. YOu say we kill for no reason. I say we've killed for what we have today. Your ppl fought wars with us and lost. So why are you complaining now?
    What America has now? And what exactly does America, or in fact the entire colonised world have for that matter?

We have environmental degradation and the depletion of our natural resources. As a result wars continue to be waged and the innocent continue to suffer. We have extreme divides between rich and poor, we have children watching as their mother is raped, and this is ALL in the pursuit of power.

Was it all worth it…? Was it really? Tell me IS it all worth it?

I guess it’s easy to say it is worth it when you don’t experience first hand the consequences of such actions.

But why don’t you go tell the child who shares a house with 10 other families, who has no food and is treated like as a non-citizen in their own country that it was all worth it? Why don’t you do that if you fell so strongly about it?

Is the loss of any innocent life worth what we have today? I’m not talking about half a civilization, clearly any person with a heart would realise that the genocide of millions across the world as a result of western colonialisation is not worth it…but what about the life of an single innocent human being?

Veteran Member

Dont like being called names? You can dish out the disrespect but you become a baby when its aimed at you. Fucking liberal hippy.

I am not dishing out disrespect. It is historically proven and you admit it yourself of the crimes your people have and continue to commit against all the darker people of the World. To call your people a Savage is just as good as their birth name. Don't worry there will be a war for not just this land but the entire planet and you and people that think like you will be wiped off the face of this Earth permanently. Don't get it twisted I'm no liberal and I'm no hippy. You got it twisted homeboy. You can call me whatever you want because I know what your future holds. You can call me whatever your little barbarous mind can conjure up. Since being uncivil is your forte, go satisfy your bloodlust and eat a raw bloody steak you blood thirsty savage.
    Last edited by Wamukota X; 06-15-2006 at 06:55 AM.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Veteran Member

You are attemtping to make us look that way. Look at the 1st part of your shitty statement. YOu say we kill for no reason. I say we've killed for what we have today. Your ppl fought wars with us and lost. So why are you complaining now?

I am not attempting to make you look like anything than what you are. You say your people killed for what they have today. If thats your excuse free all the murderers locked in today's prison. I am sure they had reasons to kill. You are not making any sense. You can't even have a Civilized discussion without using indecent language, but I guess you get that from your blood thirsty forefathers. I'm not complaining I'm just trying to bring some light to the history that you people have had hidden. Don't be ashamed of the truth admit it and move on.
    Last edited by Wamukota X; 06-15-2006 at 06:54 AM.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    No I'm not trying to justify anything. I'm just pointing out some flaws in your and other peoples thinking.

Don't avoid the question. Again here it is, When was murder of another human being legal? You can avoid this question all you want but we see no flaw in our thinking. The flaw is with you in your defense of murderous savages. You either don't know your own history or you are insidiously trying to deny the truth.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muslimah
    What America has now? And what exactly does America, or in fact the entire colonised world have for that matter?

We have environmental degradation and the depletion of our natural resources. As a result wars continue to be waged and the innocent continue to suffer. We have extreme divides between rich and poor, we have children watching as their mother is raped, and this is ALL in the pursuit of power.

I guess it’s easy to say it is worth it when you don’t experience first hand the consequences of such actions.

But why don’t you go tell the child who shares a house with 10 other families, who has no food and is treated like as a non-citizen in their own country that it was all worth it? Why don’t you do that if you fell so strongly about it?

Is the loss of any innocent life worth what we have today? I’m not talking about half a civilization, clearly any person with a heart would realise that the genocide of millions across the world as a result of western colonialisation is not worth it…but what about the life of an single innocent human being?
    Excellent words. But the Blood thirsty savage you are talking to will not understand.
    Last edited by Wamukota X; 06-15-2006 at 06:47 AM.

What the fuck do you want? An apology? fucking Money? This is our land now. So fuck off if you dont like it. IT IS OUR LAND NOW. TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY WE DO SHIT OR RUN FOR OFFICE AND STOP BEING A PUSSY WHINNY LIBERAL HUGA TREE DUMB FUCK BECAUSE IT IS NOT DOING YOUR PPL THAT I KILLED ANY GOOD.

And please ask your drunk native friends to stop littering my downtown area parking lots with their fucking beer bottles and dead indian hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Muslimah

I love it that you Muslims blame every one of your problems on the USA and the West. If you do not like the way your leaders treat you or if you are dying atthe hands of your leaders then organize and turn your weapons on them and form a new government. We did it in the 1700's why cant you do it now? Stop blaming your problems on me and my ppl ....grow the fuck up.

PS it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    I am not attempting to make you look like anything than what you are. You say your people killed for what they have today. If thats your excuse free all the murderers locked in today's prison. I am sure they had reasons to kill. You are not making any sense. You can't even have a Civilized discussion without using indecent language, but I guess you get that from your blood thirsty forefathers. I'm not complaining I'm just trying to bring some light to the history that you people have had hidden. Don't be ashamed of the truth admit it and move on.
    cry me a fucking river .................^^^ boohoo boohoo.......You like the internet and pc that you are using? Oh shit colonial America and the Jap empire invented these things and you are using and buying them. You support corp America just like the rest of us.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

To Ed.
    Take back the land? Nah, how bout we beat faggots like you down till we feel better you prick

Veteran Member

What the fuck do you want? An apology? fucking Money? This is our land now. So fuck off if you dont like it. IT IS OUR LAND NOW. TAKE IT BACK IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY WE DO SHIT OR RUN FOR OFFICE AND STOP BEING A PUSSY WHINNY LIBERAL HUGA TREE DUMB FUCK BECAUSE IT IS NOT DOING YOUR PPL THAT I KILLED ANY GOOD.

And please ask your drunk native friends to stop littering my downtown area parking lots with their fucking beer bottles and dead indian hookers.

Listen DEVIL, I see this conversation is going nowhere. You have proven to be uncivilized and lack any intelligence to communicate effectively without using profanity, so I will leave you to spit, utter, and mumble your nonsense to yourself.

Don't avoid the question. Again here it is, When was murder of another human being legal? You can avoid this question all you want but we see no flaw in our thinking. The flaw is with you in your defense of murderous savages. You either don't know your own history or you are insidiously trying to deny the truth.
    I didn't feel like that was relevant, but if you insist...

It was legal back when the Indians were murdered as there were no laws. It really is that simple. The flaw is in the thread title and in some of the posts here of people who forgot to realize these were different times and there was no law against colonialism. Maybe the Indians also had to murder other people before they came to what we now call America. In those times, stealing land and killing it's inhabitants was very common, all over the World.

Still, I'm not defending any murders or genocide. I simply don't care about some bitching Injun sympathizers, I only wanted to point out that it wasn't illegal as the thread title states. Also, it's not my history as I'm not American, way to be prejudiced.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk
    To Ed.
    Take back the land? Nah, how bout we beat faggots like you down till we feel better you prick
    haha....get your army. take back the land and if you see me ( my sig ) around then do your thang.

Listen DEVIL, I see this conversation is going nowhere. You have proven to be uncivilized and lack any intelligence to communicate effectively without using profanity, so I will leave you to spit, utter, and mumble your nonsense to yourself.
    KTHX..........Your arguement was very 1 sided. Your calling for us to admit of wrong doings in the past. Yes we did bad things in the past. So what? so what now? Do you feel better? Native Americans lost the wars. Now we control the land. What now? Native Americans recieve checks from the federal government. Tell your ppl not to cash them , to send them back. You'll talk shite here but if you are Native and live on a res then your whole fam is cashing in. Dont like the USA? Dont cash our checks.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134

It was legal back when the Indians were murdered as there were no laws.

This is very relevant if you say the title of this thread is flawed. You have no justification for your accusations. You must be sick. So you are saying murder was legal because some European didn't make it illegal yet. Your entire post is flawed and full of deceitful statements. It is fine to murder Native Americans and blacks until some Europeans make a law. That is a White Supremist, Hitler type mentality. I'd rather sympathize with the Original peoples of the Earth than some Murderous Devils.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

KTHX..........Your arguement was very 1 sided. Your calling for us to admit of wrong doings in the past. Yes we did bad things in the past. So what? so what now? Do you feel better? Native Americans lost the wars. Now we control the land. What now? Native Americans recieve checks from the federal government. Tell your ppl not to cash them , to send them back. You'll talk shite here but if you are Native and live on a res then your whole fam is cashing in. Dont like the USA? Dont cash our checks.

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING RETARDED CANNIBALS?
    Fuck Amerika its STOLEN land, not land that was fought for. Did you miss the point about smallpox and how Cave dwellers would have never defeated great Warriors without trickery and disease. Your very ignorant Little Ed