Thread: must see batman begins

FRESH FISH

Default must see batman begins

batmanbegins. by far the best batman movie ever and best movie of the year period. if you guys havent seen it you really need to check it out.

Default Re: must see batman begins

Yea, its a dope movie. As far as being the best batman movie, I would agree. The first is up there too tho. Same level, completely diff. movies. Best movie of the year? Years only half way over, and so far even I would say no. Maybe the top 5, but not best. Personally Sin City & Cinderella Man are better. And wrong forum, plus there is a thread in the box office forum.

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

FRESH FISH

thats ur opinion but sincity was good but not as good as batman begins. sorry to breaks the news . and to compar5e it to cinderella man are which is entirely different movie doesnt make sense yet still isnt as entertaining as batmanbegins. maybe u need to stop watching ebert and roeper homi.

Quote Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
    thats ur opinion but sincity was good but not as good as batman begins. sorry to breaks the news . and to compar5e it to cinderella man are which is entirely different movie doesnt make sense yet still isnt as entertaining as batmanbegins. maybe u need to stop watching ebert and roeper homi.
    Well for one, I dont know y but u sound really negative man. I did say it was my opinion, so just settle down. And I didnt "compare" it to those 2 movies. I said I think they are personally better. I liked them better, I know they different. Just like some people like Road Trip better than, say the Godfather. Weird coming from you, who said it was best movie of the year.... cant compare diff. movies. And lmao at that lame Ebert joke, not even gonna comment on that...

Some times in life people will disagree with you

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

krapass

Bale sounds like Clint once he puts on the bat outfit. anione noticed? He also looks as if he has dificulty speaking in the outfit.

i saw it yesterday and it sucks....it's fuckin boring