Thread: please explain

Veteran Member

Default please explain

can anyone explain the song black jesus 4 me
    what is the meaning

Veteran Member

When I listen that song I hear a lot of bragging

heh so manny people viewed this thread , but dide not answer ur question, maybe because they dont trully understand that track..(the intro)

U see that track explains everything in the intro. THis guy is talking about
    U being ur own god .

threw the mans mind . he see his elevation , THis way he be know , this way he knowing where he come from , some people dont have direction , cause they dont know the sign of they self, the signs of life are the signs of u,all the elements it took to create u , cause everything in the universe , that created the universe exists within u , THats the mind u cant see.

then he says some shit like "adam and eve , aint no such thing , everything that has been, will always be. he is talking about infinity.

THose words he said he meant it for u to see it For a positive reason .
    He said u are ur own god .Just go out there and get ur bread .
    THen u can be like rae or ghost .

THen rae and ghost come and spit on how they are gods

MAn im telling u those words he said are fuken beautiful . People just dont understand what he is saying ..I do . I think this dude has the same mind as me. its crazy

Who is that btw?
    Last edited by SaqurakiHanamichi; 06-07-2006 at 12:52 AM.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

the black man = god probably

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi
    heh so manny people viewed this thread , but dide not answer ur question, maybe because they dont trully understand that track..(the intro)

U see that track explains everything in the intro. THis guy is talking about
    U being ur own god .

threw the mans mind . he see his elevation , THis way he be know , this way he knowing where he come from , some people dont have direction , cause they dont know the sign of they self, the signs of life are the signs of u,all the elements it took to create u , cause everything in the universe , that created the universe exists within u , THats the mind u cant see.

then he says some shit like "adam and eve , aint no such thing , everything that has been, will always be. he is talking about infinity.

THose words he said he meant it for u to see it For a positive reason .
    He said u are ur own god .Just go out there and get ur bread .
    THen u can be like rae or ghost .

THen rae and ghost come and spit on how they are gods

MAn im telling u those words he said are fuken beautiful . People just dont understand what he is saying ..I do . I think this dude has the same mind as me. its crazy

Who is that btw?
    Poppa Wu and you just explained it.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.