Thread: Pacman Rippin Threads Like Cheap Market Clothes

Default Pacman Rippin Threads Like Cheap Market Clothes

:y
    "A LOST SOUL ON DEATHS PAROLL"

Topicals
    Jedi Shit
    Enraped In Robes,disguise Maself From Dealy Foes///is The Power Of The Force That Strong And Who Noes

Travel Dusty Sand=passages,no Land=carriages///spy Creatures That I Avoid The Man=savages

Ma Destiny And Destanation Is Unknown As A Scroll The Maps// Straight Concentration On Point As Sus Out Ambush Traps

Inflicting Battles Am Prepared For Ma Force At Its Peak///ive Not Eat For Weeks But Still I Wont Met Defeat

I Slowly Kreep With No Mind Speak,empty Thoughs///look Back On Ma Master Lessons Ands What He Thots

I Carry A Lightsaber Straps To Ma Side Wrapped In Cloth Like A Scroll///so Manys Foes Killed With This Is Absorbed There Souls

Ma Fate Unknown But The High Stakes Are Pron To Finish Me///no Family Members Them Slaughter Ma Emtion Run Empty

They Where Killed By Darken Souljas Of The Emprie Compain///me Criminal By Name I Had To Watch And Not Complain

The Pain So Unbearable I Had Come Numb To Feelings///i Was On Route To Take On A Army,potinless With A Hanuted Head Full Of Demons

Behind The Bars(but Me Not Getin Caught)

True Story

Strolled Streets With Future Violent Criminals/// Time Was Minamal,proceedin Rain Beats Told Something Would Happen That Was Sin-a-full

Four Young Adults Turned To Three As One Departed..gone///blow Jobs Off This Young Hoe Was What They Where Three-hearted-on

The Target Was A Petit Blonde Girl From Around The Way///she Had Intrest In Me For Days The Other Dudes Insighted That We Brought Her Out To Play

We Passed A Trucked Filt With Gas-bell For Me We Had Past-hell///the Other 2 Boyz Told Me To Snatch-one-then-bail

We Carryed The Purchuse We Would Sell For Cash///entered A Gar-age And Asked For Money Off The Mechinc As We Contuine To Harrass

Stolen Gas-drum,no Deal Was Done,no Meal Or Crumbs///destruction Of This Item Was What We Would Have To Do For Fun

Crammed Up In A Phone-box Findin Out How To Blow-torch///stick Stuck In The Gas-bell The Hiss Sound Follow By The Nasty Smell

Me And Another Boyz Sped From The Boxed-room///while The Thrid Stood Bk And Inited The Clocked-flumes

Ran For Cover Heart Beaten Arsonists Was What Ma Breath Muttered///assailent By His Side His Eyes Open Wide Sing Lashes And Brow Is What He Discover

Siren Arroused The Danger As A Ran Towards Home The Flames In Anger Innocents Stopped///timberland Boots Felt Like Cement Blocks That Incased These Sick Thoughs

I Felt Caught But No Cops In Sight///felt Warm With Fear Everytime A Seen A Flashin Light Ma Ass Took Flight

Burst Threw The Door Of The Comfort Of My Home///prison Was Next Ma Babie Sis Just Born I Started Hurtin In The Dome

Next Day Walky-talkys At Ma Window Then Ma Door Was Knock///shit The Cops,ma Mom Asnwered This Was Me Surely Caught

They Where Lookin For A Missing Person Ma Brain At Ease///and To This Day I Sit Here Spittin Fire...am Free

A Place Called Heaven

Well The Build Up To The Place

A Life Loving Self Harmer,cut Arms But Not Veins//the Scrambled Brain Asks Why This Negative Mindframe

Was It Attention=seekin,showin Close Ones The Intensive-bleedin?///pain Released Problems But It Was The Questions I Was Feeding

24 Hours Of Darkness This Brainwave What Had Sparked This///other Slice To The Inviting Arm Felt Warm But Missed

It Had Struck A Nerve,a Vain Bleed The Pain///this Wasnt Supposed To Happen It Had To Be Re-arranged

The Blood Sprayed In Panic While Ma Mind Raced Frantic///this Was The End,never Had I Felt So Warm It Was Ma Time To Leave This Planet

Escapin Escape

Chased Down Hallways And Alley The Most Haunting///paced Behind Me At A Steady Rhythm Want Was It Wanting

Dreams Turned Worse Eclipsin To Nightmares///these Signs Where Familar,but Where Had I Seen Them And Where

Head Began To Twitch Like Birds Watchin Out For Predators///i Gathered Up Momentum Never Like This Had A Sped-before

A Fled-thro Doors,which Suggested The Methaphor//i Was Sweatin Like A Pregnant Nun As I Slipped On The Dreaded Floor

Spun Round In Fury Time To Met Lifes Judge And Jury///a Masked Figure A Stanger But He Didnae Seem New To Me

Silence Drowned The Room While We Watched The Movement Each Others///i Was Trapped For Good,eyes Faded As He Masked Seems To Leak Cover

The Face Behind It Looked Like A Mirror It Was Me///chased A Tormented By Ma Own Persona,i Woke Up From The Nightmare I Was Free

Alone On This Earth

Alone On This Earth Like The Birth Of Adam And Eve////no Family Members Or Friends This Shit Was Hard To Belive

Roams The Streets With No Postrue All Slouched And Uncaring////why Was I Here All By Masell If There Was I God Why Was He Sparrin-

My Life Had Turned From Happyness To All Strife////ma Mind Wiz So Fucked I Couldnt Tell From Day And Nite

Searchin For Anyone Even A Enemy I Needed A Explations////marchin On Low Tanks Of Energy I Was Flexxin The Nation

Ma Patience Grew Slim Like Ma Outside Cage Of A Body,i Look Over The Bridge And Seen A Globe..//it Allcame Together A Was The God See

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

yo thats my nigga from across oceans
    we toasted to the chemical equasions and and potions we spoke kid
    leavin bitches dead broke with a bid
    slappin pillz in our lids askin why are we so raw like Saw's in motion pictures
    Charlie Chaplin askin for authentic scriptures
    Tom cruisin threw scientologhy biographies drinkin illixures
    the witches brood gets dead like Chickens in soup
    volture swoop threw the nike swoop when imma likely scoop
    a bitches fertiles scrambled egg like hard boiled snake coils crews
    black eye bruise alarm off snooze so feel the wrath from the battle axe too smooth
    got niggaz guessin like clues evedentally yall herbs too
    my mouths like a fuckin zoo with elephant food stompin all of you
    and thats the truth
    killin all yall mc's in ya home-made vocal pro-tools vocal booth

get at me and pac man if ya smell death.......
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

Smell Death Like Hells Breath Met The Times Test
    Ma Face Blessed That For Food I Got Kids Sellin There Moms Breast
    Plastic Toys For Drastic Little Boyz,am Still Breathin And That What Makes Them Annoyed
    There Plan Floid Big Slick Ace Spading Up Kings When I Begin
    The Cold Wind Brings Life To Bitches Nipple Ma Minds Cripled
    Curved Blades Diejested In Enemys Stomachs Am A Bum In The Mix
    Scrappin For Coins Recyclein Paper Pacman The Postive Side The Negetive The Grim Raper
    Met Your Maker Cause I Havent,i Single Parented Bastard
    But Developed Faster From The Glasweign Disaster
    Only Think Am Tryin With Skill Is To Master

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

you cant yank the plug on the vibe that im livin
    yall best to hide ya children below the scriptures im givin
    underneath satans authority and spines that be chillen
    give props to the neady like hollywood circumcisions
    the fore skins drop tattooded writtens that cant get gripped son
    cobra clutch the lust of a maple leaf and star spanggled cunt
    i got ya back back but who got the front
    gave 100% to the proceeds of the seeds that i want
    your a steamed broccoli weed leaf cocaine over-dose with fronts
    visa takin advantage of all yall cunts
    ask what ya need and get burnt like the sun
    the dark side of the loon-ar eclipse is when i come
    off the top of the dome like doc doom thinkin all alone
    spittin rhymes laced with acid n chrome
    the tabs got me sad but the ova dose makes ya boy feel at home
    cause i get ill like that un-spoken poem
    i roam all alone and drop mc's without even knowin
    clown a fuckin herb ass oscar award winning actor like my old bitch when ya bot shouldve slapped her
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

Times Are Better Sublime Weather Rain Gains Pain On Foreheads
    Streets Carry More Dead And Whore Shead Skins,floorboard Wore As Wooden Coffins The Mood Is Often Sunk But Crunk Depresses It More To Glorify Is Wrong Nature

Default oooooooooooooooooookay

SOME BATTLE RAPS AGAINST THIS CAT:UNBORN SOULJA
    TESY~YA~SPLEEN,LOST SOULS DEPRESS~YA~TEAM,I INVENT~THE~SKEEM....//AND LEAVE UNBORNS STOMACH FILT WITH SLUGS LIKE OVERINDULGIN IN FRENCH~COISEN

SLAVE~YA~SOUL,I INCAGE~MA~FOES,KEEPING MA EMENYS CLOSER....//GOT YA TOUNGUE TIED LINCHED UP HAVING HIM HANGING DEAD LIKE CEMENTRY POSTERS

PLOT~CAPTUREFILLING CHIPS SPITTING CLIPS,NO MA GAME DUN,[B]SLOT~FACTORS[B]....//BULLETS FLOP~STATUERS,THE SOULJA LEFT OUTCASTED LIKE A FUCKING DROPPED~ACTOR

LEVATE U OFF YA FEET WITH GLOCKS~AND~BROOMS,A ROCK~THE~DOOM....//TWIST SKULLS POP SHOTS~AND~SHROOMSAND PUT THE METAL TO HIS FACE LIKE [B]FORKS~AND~SPOONS[B]

DIGEST THE DEVILS HEART,SPIT FLAMES MA HOTLINES SPARK INTEREST,LIGHTING~CRITICS....//HES A UNBORN SOULJA SO DAMM...WHERE THE FUCKS HIS FIGHTING~SPIRIT

Default Against Telepathy

grims Lines Sharp Like Chicken Wire,sever Teles Transmission,slaying~the~camera~guy...//die By The Sword Leave Ya Ghost,dog Like The Way~of~the~samuri.....(ooookay)

Above Ya Level Vault~ya~presense,just Stop I Haulty~ya~invevilence...//wipe Ass With t.p Leaving Him Beating Around The Bush Like Assulting~the~president.....(smack That Bitch)

Spray Terror Leave Dust On Happy Days Like He B Pcp Fonzo....//break His Shoulder And Slot The Disc Into tele's Waist Like A Tv Dvd Combo

Missle~ya~quads,birth Hells Pain,unoffical~for~the~gods...//beating Mes A Impossibel Mission,m.i It Just Symbloised Byt The Intials~of~ya~squad....damm!(his Squad Called Malent Intent Or Some Shit M.i)

Eat His Own Words,alphectical Soup,son Head Up And Carry~this~defeat...//exposed This A-sexual That Went Against The Gain!?and Kid Had A Allergy~to~wheat....jjjjjjeah

Feed