Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots

dope shit... i cant wait

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

As to Big Boss' role in MGS4 there's a picture of him with some kind of random exoskeleton on a promotional poster, so it's possible that he could be involved. Regardless I'd say getting hold of his remains in order to slow Snake's genetic degeneration may also be a possible sub-plot to the story too.

Chicks dig giant robots

PRODIGAL SUN

i fuckin love the first part on ps1..that and wc3 = best games ever...mgs 2 on ps2 was tight but not fuckin with the first one...i never played 3 ist it good ??? didnt know 4 is already in the makin

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    i fuckin love the first part on ps1..that and wc3 = best games ever...mgs 2 on ps2 was tight but not fuckin with the first one...i never played 3 ist it good ??? didnt know 4 is already in the makin
    u should check out 3, its better than 1 but not 2 imo

still standin tall

I liked 3 more than 2, I think 3 is even better than 1.

1. MGS3
    2. MGS1
    3. MGS2

for me

I've not played 2 or 3 properly yet. I need to buy them

Chicks dig giant robots

YEH 2&3 were tight thay both burn 1 well thats just what i say

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    im not sure where u live but one alternative (if its available).. is you can rent the PS3 and the game. at my local video store near my house the rent those systems out... PS2, Xbox360, etc.. im sure it will be the same way when the PS3 drops... might be a less expensive alternative!
    correct, i thought of this...but how long is the rental do u think and price?

I cant wait 4 mgs4 itz gunna be amazing. Provide's a reason 2 keep the ps3 in tact and not rip out the drive 4 profit

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk

correct, i thought of this...but how long is the rental do u think and price?

not much i dont think.. prolly like 20 to 25 bucks for a few days... might be alittle higher right around PS3 launch time but it should go down after awhile.. which is actually perfect cause MGS4 isnt a PS3 launch title... it wont be till 2007 till its dropped!!

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
    As to Big Boss' role in MGS4 there's a picture of him with some kind of random exoskeleton on a promotional poster, so it's possible that he could be involved. Regardless I'd say getting hold of his remains in order to slow Snake's genetic degeneration may also be a possible sub-plot to the story too.

i was thinking something around those lines....

my favorites in order..

MGS1
    MGS3
    MGS2

also... has anyone played any of the original NES titles or even the original "original" titles for the MSX? the new snake eater has the original MSX versions on its bonus disc...
    i got the original MG for the NES... its damn hard but also a great game!!

I completed Metal Gear around about the time I just got off MGS, was a quality and highly innovative game for its time. I started trudging through MG2 and I enjoy what I've played so far. Having guards that could actually look around them was a masterstroke. Gotta love the ongoing Rambo theme as well haha

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    i was thinking something around those lines....

my favorites in order..

MGS1
    MGS3
    MGS2

also... has anyone played any of the original NES titles or even the original "original" titles for the MSX? the new snake eater has the original MSX versions on its bonus disc...
    i got the original MG for the NES... its damn hard but also a great game!!
    I got the games for MSX, and Nes. Got like every Kojima game, Policenauts too.

I've heard the whole Big Boss thing is gonna be something similar to how Ocelot graphed Liquid's hand onto his arm and so like absorbed part of him. They tryin to do the same thing with part of Big Boss and absorb probably part of his legendary skils as a soldier. Sounds ridiculous but part of what makes MGS so good! Oh yeah:

1. MGS1 - obviously ain't the best graphics but sickest story, ahead of its time
    2. MGS3 - nice prequel, awesome seeing young Ocelot and playing as Big Boss
    3. MGS2 - another great game but the story got kind of convoluted and fell on itself towards the end of the game. And I don't totally hate Raiden but he wasn't as interesting for me as Snake. Still, like I said, great game and the actual gameplay is tight as usual just think Kojima could've went through the story a bit better and Solidus's Sons of Liberty crew isn't nearly as sick as Foxhound in MGS1 or The Cobras in MGS3.

"We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

Oztradamus

This game will be copped on day 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_G...lid_%28film%29 the mgs games are been made in2 a film