Thread: Prof Zooruckaz killa bee audition.. Rza sign me up!!

Default Prof Zooruckaz killa bee audition.. Rza sign me up!!

peep these ill rhymes and tell what you think... we should form the worlds first internet rap group affilated to the wu tang clan killa beez but we call our crew the HIVE namsayin anyway peep my shit tell me if you think the Rza would sign me on the strenght of this hip hop quotable ala source unsigned hype style namsayin.

Prof zooruka:

Press play..Now top secret unfold/ rail road heist / imported twice/ top price /columbian gold/ I was told/ to baware of the night watchmen/ or stop them/ suprise attack /might just be the only option/ I can spot them/ like a telescope/ from my postion/ I wait patiently still /decomposing/ must complete the mission/ see my vision/ the situation begins to take flight/ murky mist/ steams from the shadows / and the barrels/ of my pipe/ move at night/ low profile/grassy noll type../thats outta sight/ shit makes you fright/ dart serum you up like kite/ fact or fiction/ who knows ?? this time... it maybe be right/ the last site/to preform the last right/ hit the corner ave and begin the street fight/ sound affect/ like/ mission imposible/ type/ shit so ill/ make you scream out 5 mic...., My shit is tight ... of that you dam right.. so let me finish off/ by firstly saying good luck and good night/ the time has come /to make my planned escape/ straight out the box/ like phone booth packed with cape/ golden gate/ alcatraz mental for you/ when you wake/ like... marky mark wahlberg lost on planet of the ape/ get your plate/ it `s time to accept your fate /to realise/ your wackness is severly outta date/ to late!!/ maybe this is all just a dream/ or you in the middle of a park doped out on morphine.

p.s I want my masters ... hahah lol

p.
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-01-2006 at 05:16 AM.

I made some changes so re read it again also i added a subliminal holkocaust diss...

son me up son I down for that rah rah comin through boy.

p.

Um.....yeah Rza really needs to get at you

"We don't need no diamond rings
    All we need is a drum like
    Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"

are my rhymes correct though ????

p

I wrote evry word of that rhyme for real for real

rza needs to peep my steeze its time for a ZOORUCKA ALBUM SON..

MAD SIIK

p
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-01-2006 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka
    I wrote evry word of that rhyme for real for real

rza needs to peep my steeze its time for a ZOORUCKA ALBUM SON..

MAD SIIK

p
    kid you trippin'

haha rza should sign you, but for standup comedy show imo..........

and yeach you should create a internet team of thugs like you......
    maybe you won't be makin' so much retard threads then.......

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Hmmmm...

Whatever happend to all that shit you were talking like "RZA fell off, RZA should quit." Also just some advice, but it seems like you're copying certain clan members style to the point where you don't have your own. Not to mention one paragraph of internet lyrics don't tell us shit about your skill.
    Boston - NYC

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Hmmmm...

Whatever happend to all that shit you were talking like "RZA fell off, RZA should quit." Also just some advice, but it seems like you're copying certain clan members style to the point where you don't have your own. Not to mention one paragraph of internet lyrics don't tell us shit about your skill.

hahah copying thats my shit.. words are words and you can search the whole world to see that "I WROTE THAT VERSE" 100%... word is bond son.

also I know... but that verse is what i felt would give you/rza an idea plus dam i wanted to see what ya`ll thought of my raps..

I dont expect rza to sign me but hey if bronze or cilva can get signed like that what the hey... anyawy I dont think my rhymes are wack..

p

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Hmmmm...

now you know why he was bitchin' at rza. im sure he send him some wack-demo and never got response............

thats why...........

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----