what is wrong with black women
    i broke up with my girl today
    because she is devious a liar and a cheat
    we broke a couple times before for various reasons
    but found our way back with each other
    i dont disrespect her i dont cheat on her what is mine is hers but
    i guess thats not enough for her

in fact every one of my past girlfriends had some sort of emotional problem
    my question is do all women carry emotional problems from relationships to relationships

ive also been told that i pick the wrong women
    but they feel wrong the first year and a half
    am i picking the wrong women or the wrong black women
    i'm just confused why someone would destroy a good relationship nowadays

Look, the problem lies solely on the person. It's not in any particular group. Although the epedemic may SEEM widespread.
    Most women in general want to be taken care of. Now these days, it's more of love of the "chase". So they play a game, see if the y can reel you in, and i they do, they're bored with you afterwards. Personally, I stay away from all of them. Not only because I believe music and my other passions come first, but more importantly, I'm sick of the game. One more bitch does me dirty, and I might have to kill her. Like the late great Ol' Dirty Bastard (R.I.P.) once so eloquently put it, "I, I loved the girl....but I had the cut the bitch off. Yea, the bitch died.....I killed the bitch. She suffered a long pain, but she had to go. Bitch had to go."
    All I can say man, is, know what you'r elooking for in a woman. If you're looking for someone temporary, then don't put too much of yourself into the relationship when you find a woman. If you're looking for someone long-term, then feel out the surroundings man. For REAL, for real. There's some tricky broads out there. So the best way to do it, is to not only watch them as close as they watch you, but listen to what they say, how they say it, and how often they say it. Anyone ever said, "I love you" just a little bit too fast?? It's right then that you know she's a sucker for love, and she'll probably say that to anyone just to keep 'em around. Same applies to things like, "Baby", "Sweetie" and all the rest of those verbal chess-gambits that are so popular these days. My advice, get a copy of "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, and a Chess set. Then just apply it to the world. No woman, even if she's green, will be able to play you for a fool. Unless of course, you're willing.
    Peace

Veteran Member

i think they let emotions control them
    and the crazy thing is that she still wants me to respect her

Default Get your game up.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18919

Ask your question here homey, i'll help you out.

Veteran Member

thanks slip i got a little knowledge from that on page 5
    but why mofos got to lie especially when they caught

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

this is why i dont fuck with loud, ignorant black bitches.

Yo, abasi,
    As far as her wanting respect, like Immortal Technique said, "If you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from anyone else." So, what she wants and what she deserves are two different things.

As far as people continuing to lie when they've already been caught, that's just the way it is. Denial. They don't want to believe that their image has been tainted in teh eyse of the person they were trying to decieve.
    Peace

well...my girl is emotionally stable, confident, smart and easy going (skin color is immaterial). But it may be the case that many women out there are undatable, just like many man may be undatable. think about the guys who just want sex, but hang out with their boys all the time instead of spending quality time with their girls from time to time, who check out other women, who cheat and who don't care about appearance and look like rats. it goes both ways.

the obstacle is the path

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

all the black girls around here type like this

sh!T ShaWty!i!! DaT NiiggA s0 StUpiiD!!!

i think i'm high

i can't wait to see the black females responses to this haha lucky yall are on the computer

Realness

THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN
    Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of [b----] out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_2167.shtml

The above excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter explains a lot of the issues Black Women have to recover from....

And on a personal note, a Black Woman with knowledge of self would probally be a more reliable partner for you.

Everyone makes mistakes....

Moon, God Bless You Sis.
    Peace.

And Peace to you my brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN
    Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of [b----] out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_2167.shtml

The above excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter explains a lot of the issues Black Women have to recover from....

And on a personal note, a Black Woman with knowledge of self would probally be a more reliable partner for you.

Everyone makes mistakes....

do you ever write anything of substance yourself or is it all ripped off other websites, etc...

analyze the material and come with a counter arguement or else....you just look like a fool to me.