Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: whats wrong with (black) women

Quote Originally Posted by mate2006
    do you ever write anything of substance yourself or is it all ripped off other websites, etc...
    lol...your sig is a juicy fruit commercial waiting to happen. (just messin around, funny pic).

the obstacle is the path

and the above thread is a clear-cut case of someone who would rather argue based on where the knowledge came from, instead of accepting the truth of the knowledge therein.
    Ignorance must truely be bliss for some.

not the one directly above, the one where one says, "do you type anything of substance yourself....etc."

peace to Moon, showin true wisdom there

come on man, wtf is with this thread? u know that with every race, and gender, you get the good and the bad, you can't be that ignorant. Yes there maybe alot of cheatin black ladies, just as there are white, asian, or any other kind, same goes for men, you know this.
    Mayb you are 'picking' the wrong women, but when it comes to the 'picking' do we really chose?
    Mayb you are attracted to a quality/characteristic in these women which you see at the start, when you first meet them, perhaps something you need? You have to be happy with yourself before you can be truely happy with anyone else.
    Knowledge of self before everything else, u no this.
    Once you have knowledge of self, mayb you will know what it is you really want form a relationship, and you will be able to see the true qualities in women that you are attracted to, and 'pick' the right ones...
    anyhoo, peace im out

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN
    Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of [b----] out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_2167.shtml

The above excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter explains a lot of the issues Black Women have to recover from....

And on a personal note, a Black Woman with knowledge of self would probally be a more reliable partner for you.

Everyone makes mistakes....
    Bull whipping bitches is harsh...............don't bull whip your girl homey you'll go to jail.

GENERAL WISE

Penis?

Godbrother

Something can be good at one moment and bad at the next moment, Never get comfortable. Nas said it best, he needed someone with the right energy

Just hope she wakes up on the right side every morning

Women in general are despicable pieces of shit who take advantage of the fact that tons of guys want to fuck them at all times and the fact that they really don't take shit like love and emotion seriously at all. They want one thing at one time and another five minutes later and they deserve the fact that sex makes them practically inoperable for nine months and then they have to urinate a living human being out of their vagina.

BUT, this doesn't mean you shouldn't want to fuck them. It just means you shouldn't let yourself fall in love with them so easily. Don't let one stupid bitch make you ignore another cute girl who wants your cock. That's what that bitch wants you to do. She wants you to shrink up into a little ball and give up, and she wants to crush your spirit with the feelings you can't control. Don't let that stupid fucking bitch crush your spirit.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by abasi
    what is wrong with black women
    i broke up with my girl today
    because she is devious a liar and a cheat
    we broke a couple times before for various reasons
    but found our way back with each other
    i dont disrespect her i dont cheat on her what is mine is hers but
    i guess thats not enough for her

in fact every one of my past girlfriends had some sort of emotional problem
    my question is do all women carry emotional problems from relationships to relationships

ive also been told that i pick the wrong women
    but they feel wrong the first year and a half
    am i picking the wrong women or the wrong black women
    i'm just confused why someone would destroy a good relationship nowadays
    NOTHIN IS WRONG WITH THEM U JUST GOT WITH ONE THAT WUZ NOT GOOD BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME IF SHE WUZ BLACK, RED, YELLOW, BROWN, WHITE OR WHATEVER

maybe a bit offtopic but interesting: a friend of mine who is not into hip hop saw a documentary about hiphop and women and they put up the theory that the black man calls his woman bitch because she got raped by the white farm owner(to put it simple). is this true?

{>____<}

Hmmm......I'll post my comment later about this.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 07-25-2006 at 08:48 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1134
    Women in general are despicable pieces of shit who take advantage of the fact that tons of guys want to fuck them at all times and the fact that they really don't take shit like love and emotion seriously at all. They want one thing at one time and another five minutes later and they deserve the fact that sex makes them practically inoperable for nine months and then they have to urinate a living human being out of their vagina.

BUT, this doesn't mean you shouldn't want to fuck them. It just means you shouldn't let yourself fall in love with them so easily. Don't let one stupid bitch make you ignore another cute girl who wants your cock. That's what that bitch wants you to do. She wants you to shrink up into a little ball and give up, and she wants to crush your spirit with the feelings you can't control. Don't let that stupid fucking bitch crush your spirit.

PIMP!!! couldnt hav said it better myself
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by iove
    maybe a bit offtopic but interesting: a friend of mine who is not into hip hop saw a documentary about hiphop and women and they put up the theory that the black man calls his woman bitch because she got raped by the white farm owner(to put it simple). is this true?
    ^This comment was just creepy.

I mean....everybody knows that the white man raped the black woman during slavery.

But to say that Black men use the word bitch toward Black women because they were raped as slaves is really low.

"Bitch" could kinda be like how some people say "nigga", but who the heck says 'wuz up my nigga' while actually thinking about slavery and rape? Nobody.
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 07-26-2006 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk
    this is why i dont fuck with loud, ignorant black bitches.

hahaha

i think i'm high

no, a close female is your bitch, a bitch is a female dog, and a dog is man's best friend, your wifey should be your best friend feel me? streetslang 101 LOL

and big risk you don't fuck with loud ignorant black bitches because they wont fuck with you

Realness