Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: whats wrong with (black) women

Quote Originally Posted by mate2006 View Post
    little girls can't understand what is wrong with a paranoid, brainwashed, wired 5%er internet fiend. they probably think you doing spreadsheets
    Yo, yo, yo! Don't you think that's crossing the line?
    Let's keep the lil kiddies out of the dissies, k?

I know your blinded by rage because I called you a piece of rubbish and I told you to go outside on a burning hot sunny day, but come on.
    That didn't really make you mad did it?............... Got suntan lotion?
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 09-04-2006 at 06:17 PM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    Yo, yo, yo! Don't you think that's crossing the line?
    Let's keep the lil kiddies out of the dissies, k?

I know your blinded by rage because I called you a piece of rubbish and I told you to go outside on a burning hot sunny day, but come on.
    That didn't really make you mad did it?............... Got suntan lotion?
    That wasn't funny. If he would've said something about you, you would've been up in arms.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

He did say something about me and I am up in arms, feel betta?

{>____<}

He did say something about me and I am up in arms, feel betta?

Okay. After reviewing Mate2006's comment about your little girls and yourself, I feel that his comment towards you was very immature. He use African-American stereotypes, ignorance, and stupidy to insult you, and that wasn't right of him to do that.
    If we as americans continue to behave and verbally abusing one another because our race, we will never destroy racism.

Sorry, Aqueous Moon

Thank you.

No, you piece of rubbish. The Blackman is the one who has the melanin to survive global warming you fucking big pile of human pollution.
    Melanin will spare nobody's life if global warming is really happening. If we continue living like we do right now every human will be dead in hundreds of years... and seriously there's not much thing we can do about it. If you think you'll survive just cause your skin is black, then you're very ignorant. You should get off this forum a little bit and read, just like I see you say sometimes, and/or think of solutions to save mankind cause we're all doomed... if you don't do it for mankind then do it for your "brothers and sisters" if they are so important for your selfish little person.

Some possible consequences of global warming

• Disruption of ecosystems that we directly or indirectly rely on, including oceans, wetlands, and forests. For example, relatively rapid warming and ocean acidification from excess CO2 affects corals and phytoplankton that play key roles in Earth's biosphere. Many thousands of species would be unable to adapt to a sharp warming trend and it's myriad of effects.

• Changing precipitation patterns and intensity: As warming raises atmospheric moisture capacity, more water remains in the air (acting as a greenhouse gas). However, the regional precipitation of extra moisture (from higher evaporation elsewhere) will likely result in greater storm intensity, and heavier seasonal snow events in affected cold areas. In other regions, drought and low snow pack (or early melting) will affect water supply reliability.

• Rising pest populations (including insects that carry disease and destroy forests and crops), as a result of higher temperatures, flood events, and longer breeding seasons. Early evidence of this can be seen in the North.

• Disappearance or shrinkage of mountain glaciers that feed rivers in many parts of the world.

• Alteration of oceanic "conveyor currents" that carry heat to northern latitudes, moderating climate in those regions. This process may in some cases act like a switch, cutting off flow once a threshold is reached. Evidence of a current-disrupting process has already been observed.

• Impacts on millions of coastal inhabitants from rising sea levels (including higher storm surge), due to melting & disintegrating glaciers and oceanic thermal expansion.

• More intense, expensive, and CO2-contributive wildfire seasons.
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Melanin will spare nobody's life if global warming is really happening. If we continue living like we do right now every human will be dead in hundreds of years... and seriously there's not much thing we can do about it. If you think you'll survive just cause your skin is black, then you're very ignorant. You should get off this forum a little bit and read, just like I see you say sometimes, and/or think of solutions to save mankind cause we're all doomed... if you don't do it for mankind then do it for your "brothers and sisters" if they are so important for your selfish little person.

Some possible consequences of global warming

• Disruption of ecosystems that we directly or indirectly rely on, including oceans, wetlands, and forests. For example, relatively rapid warming and ocean acidification from excess CO2 affects corals and phytoplankton that play key roles in Earth's biosphere. Many thousands of species would be unable to adapt to a sharp warming trend and it's myriad of effects.

• Changing precipitation patterns and intensity: As warming raises atmospheric moisture capacity, more water remains in the air (acting as a greenhouse gas). However, the regional precipitation of extra moisture (from higher evaporation elsewhere) will likely result in greater storm intensity, and heavier seasonal snow events in affected cold areas. In other regions, drought and low snow pack (or early melting) will affect water supply reliability.

• Rising pest populations (including insects that carry disease and destroy forests and crops), as a result of higher temperatures, flood events, and longer breeding seasons. Early evidence of this can be seen in the North.

• Disappearance or shrinkage of mountain glaciers that feed rivers in many parts of the world.

• Alteration of oceanic "conveyor currents" that carry heat to northern latitudes, moderating climate in those regions. This process may in some cases act like a switch, cutting off flow once a threshold is reached. Evidence of a current-disrupting process has already been observed.

• Impacts on millions of coastal inhabitants from rising sea levels (including higher storm surge), due to melting & disintegrating glaciers and oceanic thermal expansion.

• More intense, expensive, and CO2-contributive wildfire seasons.
    wtf is all this bullshit? I was just clowning that nigga! damn! You emo niggaz need to stay the fuck out of KTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Okay. After reviewing Mate2006's comment about your little girls and yourself, I feel that his comment towards you was very immature. He use African-American stereotypes, ignorance, and stupidy to insult you, and that wasn't right of him to do that.
    If we as americans continue to behave and verbally abusing one another because our race, we will never destroy racism.

Sorry, Aqueous Moon

Thank you.
    what 'african-american' stereotype?

+ im not american

The stupidity is on your side if you think i was trying to attack this woman's children, or even attack her racially..

Veteran Member

Damn this thread got out of hand
    I've read that I'm disrespectful of balck women and I don't think I said anything desrespectful except calling my ex a liar
    At the time of my posting I was mad
    But I don't take anything that I said back
    I'm black from Antigua and I came to America when I was 4 but some people on this board think I'm another race
    Yall gotta listen not just reply to what you think

There are good black women out there
    I know that but I seem to run into the wrong type over and over again
    I'm single now and its an ajustment
    I enjoyed coming home to a woman instead of an empty room
    But that's life
    I can deal with almost anything but lying and deception isn't one of them

{>____<}

^^^Okay. We didn't know that. Well, welcome to America. This is a country where racial stereotypes, ignorance, stupidy, money, drugs, and sex will infleunce your way of life.

BTW, African-American women are WAY differnet than african women. It's a culture pattern thing.

^^true life yo.
    America fucks everyone over at some point in their life. Wether it be direct or indirectly. People in other countries are affected by America even. The only people i KNOW that arent are the independant small tribes of people living in seclusion across the globe, and NO....the Amish aren't one of 'em. Kinda fucked up how that guy did em in pennsylvania tho.
    Anyways, don't disrespect what you don't know. If you're not a black woman, then don't talk shit. People are products of their environment. The creator of this thread is racist to a certain degree. You'd have to be in order to put up a thread like this.
    Don't fear what you dont understand.
    1True.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Krishnamurti

Tha Live Wire Rhyme Recline Ya Minds Eye...
    NEW TRACKS!!!www.myspace.com/verseatyle1http://verseatyle1.googlepages.com

{>____<}

This thread still worries me in a way.

Not to dis the starter of the thread, but when we break up with our women we shouldn't blame all of them.
    I can understand your sentiment, alot of sisters got baggage with them! But what made it easier in my dealings is just to look at a woman as a woman, instead of say black woman, or white woman.
    Believe me it makes things less complicated.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Females are way more emotional than men. However, we all have a different way of dealing with our emotions in terms of relationships. And this goes for ALL women, not just black women.

Imperial1
    Last edited by Imperial1; 06-21-2007 at 03:26 PM.

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

{>____<}

^^You're 100% correct! Props.