Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: whats wrong with (black) women

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher
    Look, the problem lies solely on the person. It's not in any particular group. Although the epedemic may SEEM widespread.
    Most women in general want to be taken care of. Now these days, it's more of love of the "chase". So they play a game, see if the y can reel you in, and i they do, they're bored with you afterwards. Personally, I stay away from all of them. Not only because I believe music and my other passions come first, but more importantly, I'm sick of the game. One more bitch does me dirty, and I might have to kill her. Like the late great Ol' Dirty Bastard (R.I.P.) once so eloquently put it, "I, I loved the girl....but I had the cut the bitch off. Yea, the bitch died.....I killed the bitch. She suffered a long pain, but she had to go. Bitch had to go."
    All I can say man, is, know what you'r elooking for in a woman. If you're looking for someone temporary, then don't put too much of yourself into the relationship when you find a woman. If you're looking for someone long-term, then feel out the surroundings man. For REAL, for real. There's some tricky broads out there. So the best way to do it, is to not only watch them as close as they watch you, but listen to what they say, how they say it, and how often they say it. Anyone ever said, "I love you" just a little bit too fast?? It's right then that you know she's a sucker for love, and she'll probably say that to anyone just to keep 'em around. Same applies to things like, "Baby", "Sweetie" and all the rest of those verbal chess-gambits that are so popular these days. My advice, get a copy of "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu, and a Chess set. Then just apply it to the world. No woman, even if she's green, will be able to play you for a fool. Unless of course, you're willing.
    Peace

well put...

its a big game... i played the game for many years with many chicken heads. and pretty much what ive found is what you've just stated. but of course with anything there is always an exception. there are good women out there.. they are hard to find. but they are there... i was lucky enuff to find one.

as for advice... step easy and do your thing. stay focused and dont let some female get you off track. that is if you are doing what your supposed to be doing and being a man about your shit.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN
    Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of [b----] out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_2167.shtml

The above excerpt from the Willie Lynch Letter explains a lot of the issues Black Women have to recover from....

And on a personal note, a Black Woman with knowledge of self would probally be a more reliable partner for you.

Everyone makes mistakes....
    Peace Aqueous Moon!
    This is really deep dark shit, people arent really reading that I dont think or they have no soul! This is deep a pyschological attack that is really devastating They said Reagan was the devil maybe but I think Willie Lynch was one of the slimiest wicked fucks to ever crawl out of a cave.
    Thanks

^This comment was just creepy.

I mean....everybody knows that the white man raped the black woman during slavery.

But to say that Black men use the word bitch toward Black women because they were raped as slaves is really low.

"Bitch" could kinda be like how some people say "nigga", but who the heck says 'wuz up my nigga' while actually thinking about slavery and rape? Nobody.
    well i never really thought about it until my friend approached me with it. because in the documentary they were showin jay-z, 50 cent and all those rappers talking about bitches, scenes from blaxpolation flix and they put up the theory. Like I said I didnt watch it. He told me that because the black women got raped the black man kind of despised her and with calling bitch put himself above the woman like his white owners were above him.

sounds weird. thatīs why i asked. But why do black men call their women bitches then? Please explain somebody. Is it like "nigga"? To turn a word with a negative meaning into sth positive? I have the impressiont that itīs not the case. QOP, do you get called "bitch"? Serious question, there is no way I could know about these things.

The Wikipedia says:
    Bitch and Hip-Hop

The word bitch is sometimes used casually among hip-hop artist and followers of the culture. The term is typically used to describe a young female regardless of personality or looks. When used, it is usually meant in a non-offensive manner. For example, a female rapper might say "This goes out to all my bitches." A person familiar with hip-hop culture and slang would deem this as somewhat a call of sisterhood

Non-offensive manner? is that true?

Iīm wondering. I donīt live in the us and itīs not my mother language. Itīs not common here to use a word loke that on women. If you use itīs the same as if you say dickhead or sth like that.

Women are emotional messes. They are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by iove
    well i never really thought about it until my friend approached me with it. because in the documentary they were showin jay-z, 50 cent and all those rappers talking about bitches, scenes from blaxpolation flix and they put up the theory. Like I said I didnt watch it. He told me that because the black women got raped the black man kind of despised her and with calling bitch put himself above the woman like his white owners were above him.

sounds weird. thatīs why i asked. But why do black men call their women bitches then? Please explain somebody. Is it like "nigga"? To turn a word with a negative meaning into sth positive? I have the impressiont that itīs not the case. QOP, do you get called "bitch"? Serious question, there is no way I could know about these things.

The Wikipedia says:
    Bitch and Hip-Hop

The word bitch is sometimes used casually among hip-hop artist and followers of the culture. The term is typically used to describe a young female regardless of personality or looks. When used, it is usually meant in a non-offensive manner. For example, a female rapper might say "This goes out to all my bitches." A person familiar with hip-hop culture and slang would deem this as somewhat a call of sisterhood

Non-offensive manner? is that true?

Iīm wondering. I donīt live in the us and itīs not my mother language. Itīs not common here to use a word loke that on women. If you use itīs the same as if you say dickhead or sth like that.
    Have you ever heard Ice cube's song called "Cave Bitch"? You should check it out so that you can realize what kinda woman theses rappers are talking about when they say bitch.

Rappers have a lot of white groupies so "bitch" definetely includes white women, I mean after all the white woman had to willingly have sex with the evil white slvemasters as they were their husbands.

On the other hand, hip hop is a business and for some reason white Amerikkka likes to buy raunchy rap music. Do you really think Jay Z walks around calling Beyonce' a bitch? No, he doesn't but it makes his records sound raw and street when he uses those kinda words.

Another thing to remember is that men get called bitches in hip hop music too. A scarey type of man is often called a bitch.

I'm not QOP, but I am a black woman and yes I've been called a bitch before, but mostly by other women who either just said it as a slang for home girl, or either we hated each other and was cussing each other out.
    And no, we weren't thinking like 'your a bitch because you got raped as a slave'.

Sometimes it's meant in a positive way like 'this is my bitch' - that means that a woman is loyal. It's slang but, it's not respectable.

In Amerikkka, all women get called bitches, the really creepy thing is that all colors of women have been raped by the white man at some point throughout history.

^for some reason i thought you were Queen of Poetry. doesnt matter. Thank you very much for your explanations.

Iīll see where I can get that Ice Cube song.

It is important to know the meaning and the social context of words. I would advise people not to use that word. You might find that funny but I donīt think itīs right that this word is common. Young ones aim after what they hear and see on TV and just babble these words. It comes from an uneducated and maybe antisocial backround therefore itīs important that the youth is taught to be aware of the meaning of words and not to use them. "get yo ass here biaaaaaatch!" wtf. If you watch Chapelle show he often uses that word. Maybe itīs just strange to me.

Before I call someone names in their face they really have to piss me off or sth equivalent.

^for some reason i thought you were Queen of Poetry. doesnt matter. Thank you very much for your explanations.

It is important to know the meaning and the social context of words. I would advise people not to use that word. You might find that funny but I donīt think itīs right that this word is common. Young ones aim after what they hear and see on TV and just babble these words. It comes from an uneducated and maybe antisocial backround therefore itīs important that the youth is taught to be aware of the meaning of words and not to use them. "get yo ass here biaaaaaatch!" wtf. If you watch Chapelle show he often uses that word. Maybe itīs just strange to me.

Before I call someone names in their face they really have to piss me off or sth equivalent.
    Yes...I agree with you and I think that if Blackmen realized how they are percieved by others outside of the U.S. who are not familair with this kind of culture then they would probally stop being soo abrasive.

Because it really is terrible that some people actually think that the Black Man is referring to the rape and slavery of his own mothers and sisters when he uses the word Bitch.

I mean, I never heard any blackman ever utter such a thing as a reson for using that word.

Just to think that it might be some kind of subconscious thing going on, that 's really fucked....smh

In Amerikkka, all women get called bitches, the really creepy thing is that all colors of women have been raped by the white man at some point throughout history.

us whites are so evil.....i'm surprised you arent on a personal vendetta to wipe us all out. its not just us AQ. get with the programme. see y'all 2mw.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Sorry for interupting, but your signature just messes up my eyes, after all the reading in this thread. When i saw the signautre, my eyes got strained. The contrast is too great from the normal environment.

No offence meant.

Peace

{>____<}

...but to sociaty, African-American women are know for their "titays and ass". =/

Hip-Hop (mainly R&B rap) today has REALLY fuck up their image because most African-American males dislike their women. This is one of the main reasons why African-Americans are consider to be the world's most uncoupled race. THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 07-28-2006 at 12:19 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by mate2006
    do you ever write anything of substance yourself or is it all ripped off other websites, etc...

hell no, she may have to use 5% knowledge then
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Hold up yo, first off don't generalize ALL Black women to be Bitches. Secondly, don't talk shit about races on a forum because u know u don't have the balls to say it to anyone of that race.
    I DO admit tho that there a lot of ignorant black people in the world, and there are a lot of ignorant loudmouthed black women too. But look at white girls yo. They got critical issues too. shit. lol.
    I think u started this thread out of anger yo. Everybody has that little ignorant side to them that comes out when theyre upset. You just happened to start a thread about how your Black ex-girlfriend is "a lying bitch" and all that. Don't get me wrong yo, she probrobly is. But don't go off callin all black women the same. You sound extremely ignorant. word is bond.
    That goes for the rest of y'all as well. Youre on a site about one of hip-hop's greatest groups (who just-so-happen to be ALL BLACK) and you're talkin shit about black people.
    If u type some mad shit cuz i said this, then youre proving my point even more yo. word is bond. lol. Pe@cE.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Krishnamurti

Tha Live Wire Rhyme Recline Ya Minds Eye...
    NEW TRACKS!!!www.myspace.com/verseatyle1http://verseatyle1.googlepages.com

{>____<}

^^I totally agree with you, my friend. You just owned a lot of people on here

On these kind of message boards that have African-American artists like Wu-Tang Clan and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, you're going to have some......... I wouldn't say racist members but......ignorant people that are ignorant about certain races. This is America after all.

To the person that started this thread:
    Not all African-American women are the same. You can't start judging black women because you had a misunderstanding about your ex-girlfriend.

How would you feel if an African-American female dislike you because of your race? Lets say she had dated someone of your race and he cheated on her. Therefore, she doesn't like you because your the same race of that guy she dated a few months ago, and now, she hates all men of that race. How would you feel about that? It won't feel to good, now would it? So, it's important NOT to judge a woman just because she's a woman. I know you've heard this before over and over again, but not every woman is the same, my friend.

Thank you for your time.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

^^thanx yo. lol.

4real tho, study yourself b4 you even THINK about judging other people. Oftentimes people get mad at someone because of their own ignorance.
    Think b4 u speak. Speak what u kno. word is bond.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Krishnamurti

Tha Live Wire Rhyme Recline Ya Minds Eye...
    NEW TRACKS!!!www.myspace.com/verseatyle1http://verseatyle1.googlepages.com

rabbit habits.. CherChezLaMarauder's Avatar

They ride a good one