Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Devils

Knowing the Ledge Claustrofobic's Avatar

Default White Devils

Ok I'm reading a book on the 5% Nation at the moment, and I just came across the Yacub theory....

Elijah Muhammad presented a new origin theory to his Nation that was based on his study with Fard, teaching that blacks are the original people. He spoke of an evil scientist called Yacub (or Yakub), who created the white race over six thousand years ago by means of grafting, or genetic engineering. Yacub's intention was to create a race of people wholly devoid of divinity, a race of pure evil. In order to create the white race Yacub bred for light skin (a recessive trait), and in the process of lightening black skin he also diluted the divine essence that is inherent in blackness
    Ok now don't get me wrong, I'm trying learn everything about all religions and cultures on planet earth, and look at them from logical angles, trying to understand them and treat them equally to my own beliefs. But this shit is straight up amusing to me. I was wondering what people on this site have to say about this theory. Do you support this theory or not?

Give you're opinion on this theory.

No matter how openminded you are, you can't deny this is pure racism.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

the LHX edit -

...a scientist called Yacub (or Yakub), who created the white race over six thousand years ago by means of grafting, or genetic engineering. Yacub's intention was to create a race of people wholly devoid of awareness of their origins. In order to create the white race Yacub bred for light skin (a recessive trait), and in the process of lightening black skin he also diluted the natural strength and awareness that is inherent in blackness

the use of words is important
    Last edited by LHX; 07-03-2006 at 07:33 AM.
    all the points have been made

Unless this paragraph was taken from the first page, I'm surprised it's taken you this long to find something you considered so outrageously ridiculous in a book on the 5% nation.

everything is ridiculous when taken out of context

but
    asking people to be disciplined enough to take that into consideration before broadcasting their criticisms would be too much to ask

it would take all the fun out of bashing things for no reason and being able to point the finger at others to blame

I'm not gonna play this game again, fun as it is. I just saw the thread title on the forum index and had to take a look. After seeing the content of the thread I just couldn't resist. I'll get out of your hair now though.

i guess this isnt meant to be taken literally, as stories from the bible and koran arent meant to be. i dunno, if it is taken literally it is amusing to me.

jasper is right.

excuse me, but the quoted text is "nazi-like" or worse. a little bit more mystic backround than hitler and göring would have done it but also good. are there any 5%-dvdīs yet? at least homepages. this is remarkebly awesome that ppl make up this big backround to their theories.

but itīs necessary i guess. black ppl were always slaves and they still get fucked these days(not only africans), theyīre culture gets eaten up, if not integrated into another nation they have played a seeming meaningless part of the world.

itīs absolutely fantastic that black ppl find ways to make themselves deep-rooted racists, too. itīs their right. please go on. eat that hate, let it eat you. school yourselves. itīs very interesting. can i download that book somewhere?

it would take all the fun out of bashing things for no reason and being able to point the finger at others to blame
    but doing it the first times itīs no fun, because you think what you write is important @internet.

Cream of the Corp

Before one can believe the Yacub theory, Moses splitting the Red Sea, or any such esoterica, one must first believe in the theory that humans today only use a small portion of their brain power.

If you were told a seven year old could have been the lead engineer in the building of the Golden Gate bridge, it would sound ridiculous, maybe even impossible.
    But is it really that outrageous?

Time=Money is an advent of western civilization.
    What was Time correlated with before that? Maybe knowledge?

Everything is commercialized today, even our schools.
    And the more "prestigious" the school, the more money it will cost for the "privilege" of attending such a school.
    How would one make more money off of education, make the system such that people have to spend more Time in school.
    Which of course will put most of us in debt. Do you see the cycle?

I won't debate the merits of the "Yacub Theory."
    People can believe what they want to believe.
    But I will leave you with this:

Is it any more outrageous than the most popularized "religious theories" Western Civilization has given us?
    The virgin birth of Christ.(commercialized as Christmas)
    The resurrection of Christ after 3 days.(commercialized as Easter)

Quote Originally Posted by iove
    jasper is right.

excuse me, but the quoted text is "nazi-like" or worse. a little bit more mystic backround than hitler and göring would have done it but also good. are there any 5%-dvdīs yet? at least homepages. this is remarkebly awesome that ppl make up this big backround to their theories.

but itīs necessary i guess. black ppl were always slaves and they still get fucked these days(not only africans), theyīre culture gets eaten up, if not integrated into another nation they have played a seeming meaningless part of the world.

itīs absolutely fantastic that black ppl find ways to make themselves deep-rooted racists, too. itīs their right. please go on. eat that hate, let it eat you. school yourselves. itīs very interesting. can i download that book somewhere?

but doing it the first times itīs no fun, because you think what you write is important @internet.
    any situation where a person tries to inspire people can be called 'nazi-like'

what do you mean by 'or worse'?

Quote Originally Posted by june181972
    Before one can believe the Yacub theory, Moses splitting the Red Sea, or any such esoterica, one must first believe in the theory that humans today only use a small portion of their brain power.

If you were told a seven year old could have been the lead engineer in the building of the Golden Gate bridge, it would sound ridiculous, maybe even impossible.
    But is it really that outrageous?

Time=Money is an advent of western civilization.
    What was Time correlated with before that? Maybe knowledge?

Everything is commercialized today, even our schools.
    And the more "prestigious" the school, the more money it will cost for the "privilege" of attending such a school.
    How would one make more money off of education, make the system such that people have to spend more Time in school.
    Which of course will put most of us in debt. Do you see the cycle?

I won't debate the merits of the "Yacub Theory."
    People can believe what they want to believe.
    But I will leave you with this:

Is it any more outrageous than the most popularized "religious theories" Western Civilization has given us?
    The virgin birth of Christ.(commercialized as Christmas)
    The resurrection of Christ after 3 days.(commercialized as Easter)
    i dont understand the point you are trying to make here?

or is there more than one?

Cream of the Corp

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    i dont understand the point you are trying to make here?

or is there more than one?
    The point:

For Yacub to make the white man
    For Moses to split the Red Sea
    Would require supreme knowledge, more brain power than we can currently concieve.

Many people believe that we only use a small portion of our mind's potential

These outrageous acts are only outrageous because our brains have been dumbed down.

Our society is constructed in such a way that knowledge is commercialized instead of being truly maximized.
    Last edited by june181972; 07-03-2006 at 12:18 PM.

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by Claustrofobic
    Ok I'm reading a book on the 5% Nation at the moment, and I just came across the Yacub theory....

Ok now don't get me wrong, I'm trying learn everything about all religions and cultures on planet earth, and look at them from logical angles, trying to understand them and treat them equally to my own beliefs. But this shit is straight up amusing to me. I was wondering what people on this site have to say about this theory. Do you support this theory or not?

Give you're opinion on this theory.
    Peace

Whatever book you are reading, it is not about the 5% nation, it's on the Nation of Islam which is NOT US we are two completely different things. The ignorance on this board is amusing. Again the Nation of Islam and the Nation of Gods and Earths or 5% are two different things. I will not entertain anymore questions in regards to the Yacub theory or white devils, black gods or none of that. Myself as well as other people from my nation have tried NUMEROUS times to shed some light on what we are about and what we teach and it always falls on deaf ears, or we are being charged with being racist.

I am now realizing that the great majority of regular posters on this board are white. The funny thing is that you all are the ones that keep this going. Quit posting things about us or asking us questions if you don't really want the answer. For the record I don't see that Yacub theory as being actual fact right now, it is not enough evidence to support this theory. I have already did a post on how the NGE uses these lessons (which hardly got any responses), and I posted it again in another tread, I will not post it again so don't ask.

I just wanted to make it clear that what you are reading is NOT about us, it's on the Nation of Islam.

Cream of the Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah
    Peace

Whatever book you are reading, it is not about the 5% nation, it's on the Nation of Islam which is NOT US we are two completely different things. The ignorance on this board is amusing. Again the Nation of Islam and the Nation of Gods and Earths or 5% are two different things.
    Peace,

What is the difference between the teachings of Elijah Muhammad and Clarence 13X?

PATIENCE

Is the blackman God?
    True indeed

But the Messenger had the wisdom to understand that before the blackman in America could or should call himself God, he had to get his house straight.

God is self-created and self-independent
    We must first be free from the corporate cycle of America
    We must be free from the cycle of incarceration
    We must shelter our women and children from the inherent evils of America

Before we can truly exhibit our Godly qualities and nature
    We have to have the ability to RIGHTEOUSLY defend and protect our OWN house.

Peace

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Alright, I'm sick of this bullshit...white folks gave Black folks hundreds and hundreds of years of persecution and oppression, destroyed cultures, ransacked highly-intellectual civilizations, raped races...we can take motherfucking Elijah Muhammad for fifty years!

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik