Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: discussing 5 percent

Your rant is beggining to sound like hate towards black people, be careful with the words you choose.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

85 %ER

"Your rant is beggining to sound like hate towards black people, be careful with the words you choose."

I agree Tauro. People should be careful with what they say, but doesn't "The white man is devil" sound like hate towards white people? Where is the warning to those who say these things to watch what words they choose? No disrespect, but why the double standard around here?

Edit:

Seriously... If a person posted "The black man is devil" and it was found that the person who posted that shit was white?! He and his momma would be banned for life from this shit and everything they ever posted here would be replaced with "I love to suck black cocks" and all this types of shit (I seen it happen to somebody who used to post here). WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD?
    Last edited by Damo; 05-25-2006 at 07:29 PM.

5%, like all other organized belief systems, is a crock of nonsense

God in the Flesh

Peace

You people just make me laugh White people always trying to throw up this reverse racism bulls*&%. First off, we don't have the power to be racist in THIS day and time. There is not one black person right now that has the ability to deny whites of ANYTHING so therefore we cannot be racist. Now if you define racism as a deep hatred of whites, then the NGE does not represent that either. I have no problem with whites, I do not disrespect white people, nor do I oppress white people, but these are crimes the white race is guilty of against original people. Would I date a white woman? NO, do I choose to hang out with white people in my free time? NO, but that doesn't mean I hate whites. I may hang out with a white person if I feel he's cool enough.

Do I belive the white man is the Devil? No, I KNOW THE WHITE MAN IS DEVIL!! How do you know that? YOUR history books told me, and personal experience showed me. You name a group of people on this planet that has done more devilishment than the white man? The white man's greed, and lies he has told to the world is why we're all fucked up right now.

All of this fuss about the black man being God, the father of civilization, the white man being genetically inferior or devil, this is not opinion or lies this is FACT, DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! If you don't agree that is fine, SHOW AND PROVE! Show and Prove the black man is not God. If I'm not God show and Prove your MYSTERY GOD. Show and Prove the Black man is not the father of civilization, you won't find any civilized group of whites before the Greeks, they were the first and learned from BLACK TEACHERS! Show and Prove the white man is not the Devil I have proof that he is do you have proof that he isn't???

blah blah blah. think for yourself, not some agenda handed to you on a beautiful platter.

and unless you're a scientist or a scholar don't peach about "FACT" ok? i hate this retarded white vs black that people love to start.

people can't help how they were born, i'm not trying to put you in shackles. i think 5% is bullshit and so is the propaganda you sling

the ignorant blanket statement of "the white man is the devil" is rediculous.

it is true that europeans have oppressed many nations of people throughout history and continue to do it today but to lump every single caucasian person in one pot is just dumb.

do you really believe that white people are incapable of rightousness?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

It Aint Just Whites Who Are The Devil.........the Devil Resides In All Races, Even Blackz, Look At Da News For A Week And Tell Me What Race Gets Killed Off The Most On A Daily Basis In Your Own Front Yard, It May Have Been Just Whites Back In Those Times But Its 2006 Now, Everyone Is Dyin Over Crumbs In This Day And Age, It Cant Be Read In A Book But Seen In Front Of Your Own Eyes

And All Races Are Capable Of Righteousness, From Here To Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Damo
    "Your rant is beggining to sound like hate towards black people, be careful with the words you choose."

I agree Tauro. People should be careful with what they say, but doesn't "The white man is devil" sound like hate towards white people? Where is the warning to those who say these things to watch what words they choose? No disrespect, but why the double standard around here?

Edit:

Seriously... If a person posted "The black man is devil" and it was found that the person who posted that shit was white?! He and his momma would be banned for life from this shit and everything they ever posted here would be replaced with "I love to suck black cocks" and all this types of shit (I seen it happen to somebody who used to post here). WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD?
    For the record I also don't agree with the stuff coming fron the 5% nation, and you are right to say that if a black person says the white man is the devil it is a double standard..in a sense, but like someone has said already reverse racism towards white people does not have the same effect than being the other way round. White people hold nearly all the control in this world, they hold nearly all the top corporate positions and most live in up market housing areas while black people for the most part live in poor dilapidated housing and are unable to find employment. Is this all the fault of white people?, not entirly but they have been responsible for the positioning of ethnic minorites in underprivllaged areas. Because of the strong foothold white people have in the world the notion of racism towards them basicly becomes redundant. Look at it this way the white man is a metaphor for success while the black man is a metaphor for poverty, if a white man verbally abuses a black man it is like kicking someone when their down, while if it's the other way around it is seen as the underdog standing up for himself.

This is not an attack on white people on the contrary, I am just trying to explain the effect of racisim towards white people and how it does not tend to have the same impact.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by crass
    blah blah blah. think for yourself, not some agenda handed to you on a beautiful platter.

and unless you're a scientist or a scholar don't peach about "FACT" ok? i hate this retarded white vs black that people love to start.

people can't help how they were born, i'm not trying to put you in shackles. i think 5% is bullshit and so is the propaganda you sling
    Peace

I am a Scientist and a Judge. I develope a hypothesis then I research it and obtain evidence (scientist) Then I look at the evidence for and against what I am trying to prove and then come to a rational, educated decision (Judge).
    It's also funny how white people start this race stuff then they are the first to want to shut it down.

Also it doesn't matter if you are not trying to put me in shackles, your people benefit from the free labor of my people and mines suffer.

Of course you think the 5% are BS, I'm not suprised, yet you still haven't SHOWN AND PROVEN YOUR POINT WITH EVIDENCE

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    the ignorant blanket statement of "the white man is the devil" is rediculous.

it is true that europeans have oppressed many nations of people throughout history and continue to do it today but to lump every single caucasian person in one pot is just dumb.

do you really believe that white people are incapable of rightousness?
    Peace

True that is a generalization, the way I see it all whites NATURE is Devil, that does not mean that they act accordingly. Of course it is possible for whites to be righteous, to be righteous is to just be right. Since I know that whites NATURE is devil I know to always be on the lookout and NEVER take anything on face value because I know he is snake. It's also orginal peoples NATURE to be righteous but we also do not always act accordingly, and a black devil is worse than a white one because it's not in our nature to do so but people can always go against their nature, look at gays.

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO
    It Aint Just Whites Who Are The Devil.........the Devil Resides In All Races, Even Blackz, Look At Da News For A Week And Tell Me What Race Gets Killed Off The Most On A Daily Basis In Your Own Front Yard, It May Have Been Just Whites Back In Those Times But Its 2006 Now, Everyone Is Dyin Over Crumbs In This Day And Age, It Cant Be Read In A Book But Seen In Front Of Your Own Eyes
    Peace

True but the senseless black on black violence is due to the psychological warfare that the slave masters imposed on the slaves. What you see on the news everyday is the monster YOU created! All the love and respect we had for self was taken away by YOU, this is the result of 400+ yrs. of brain washing done to the black family. It can be read in MANY books for starters check the Willie lynch letter and Psychic Trauma. This why the Gods are to teach civilization, righeousness, the knowledge of self, and science of everything in love peace and happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah
    Peace

I am a Scientist and a Judge. I develope a hypothesis then I research it and obtain evidence (scientist) Then I look at the evidence for and against what I am trying to prove and then come to a rational, educated decision (Judge).
    It's also funny how white people start this race stuff then they are the first to want to shut it down.

Also it doesn't matter if you are not trying to put me in shackles, your people benefit from the free labor of my people and mines suffer.

Of course you think the 5% are BS, I'm not suprised, yet you still haven't SHOWN AND PROVEN YOUR POINT WITH EVIDENCE

yeah, and I put baking soda and vinegar in a bottle and i'm a chemist. I play Jenga and I'm an architect.

a) i didn't start the race shit cuz I don't generally don't waste my time talking about things like that on a RAP FORUM

b) what evidence is there? anything i could possibly offer would be countered by whatever slogans you decide to Google.

in closing I see the appeal that the 5% religion holds for anybody who is pissed off about the legacy of black servitude and inequality but is not intelligent or capable enough to work for any real change, and instead debates the merit of a shallow belief system on the wu-tang website.

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by crass
    yeah, and I put baking soda and vinegar in a bottle and i'm a chemist. I play Jenga and I'm an architect.

a) i didn't start the race shit cuz I don't generally don't waste my time talking about things like that on a RAP FORUM

b) what evidence is there? anything i could possibly offer would be countered by whatever slogans you decide to Google.

in closing I see the appeal that the 5% religion holds for anybody who is pissed off about the legacy of black servitude and inequality but is not intelligent or capable enough to work for any real change, and instead debates the merit of a shallow belief system on the wu-tang website.

Peace

When I said stating the race stuff I meant the discrimination and inequality based on color, not this thread.

You say what evidence is there? READ A BOOK!!! Watch the discovery channel. And I don't know what slogans you speak of.

The 5% are not a religion, and who wouldn't be pissed about slavery and inequality except a Devil who makes and has made himself rich off of it! As far as this knowledge bringing about real change, MY only concern is original people, so if I can spark the mind of some ghetto youth and get him to stop doing what the devil wants him to do (which is kill himself) that helps.

Peace
    Chopping heads boy it ain't safe no more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah
    MY only concern is original people, so if I can spark the mind of some ghetto youth and get him to stop doing what the devil wants him to do (which is kill himself) that helps.
    didn't you say we white devils wanted black people for the FREE LABOR?