Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: discussing 5 percent

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

Exactly man I am black and 5% is not more me. I don't care learn about it, or even gave it much thought. I just figured it was a black KKK spitting propaganda as if it's the whole truths. I do however don't believe in calling a man a God, or even a god. I think this is away from what hiphop is. ENTERTAINMENT. It's not a political outlet. 5% sounds like a political party that not on the ballot. Wisdom??? naw I don't know about that.

How do white people relate to wu and hiphop.
    Truest me if Whites today say the no longer want to support wu tang. Good by album sales, they would be lucky to peak10,000 Whites are the ones that keeping hiphop finance and for that I thank you.

I'm a practical person that read for myself and learn both sides of the story then form my own theroy. I don't need someone preaching blackness to me. I'm smarter than that. But ifyou are a 5% do you o kay. I don't put your cause down, but me and my seeds and my black queen will not be exposed to it. It's not for every black man
    Common~Talib Kweli~Nas~Az~Bun B~Eightball&MJG~Goodie mob~Fiend~WuTang~Lupe~BoneThugs~SunzofMan~JayZ~Bea ns~Jeezy~The Roots

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart

Veteran Member

im sorry to see this turn out to be a "black on white" disscusion
    its probably my fault. Im stupit probably and cant keep my keyboard shut... lol. But there are other things in this movement and belief system that are as risiculous to me as the "white devil". It really dont bother me that much( and i figured the reason is that it is not strong enough to bother me) I just thought about for some times while listening to Wu and Hip hop in general related to 5%. Its not like someone made a song where it say for the whole 5 minutes : "THe WHITE MAN IS DEvIL, THE WHITE mAN IS DEVIL... And WE Are RacistS Yo... Uh NA MEAN" lol
    and when i hear it im supose to go in a mood : "OH my God , they are racist" . No, it aint like that at all. I was saying that there is a lot in that beside the "white being the devil " in that thats not aight with me, and bgecause of that i dont give it credit. Once again there are more that a few sentences that have a deep meaning(but thats only when you heard them seperated from all that "not really thought of science") and there are even more stupdity, but still WUu has GREAT lyrics.
    And besides people are still offendet with racism and thing its all cool now, like we are civilized and there are only a few trouble makers and there is no way that things can go back now when we are faceing the bright furure in front us??/? Man you dead wrong. when hell goes lose we gonna be spilling blood al over and over again AMEN lol you dont have to be difrend color for somone to be "discriminateing" you, the fact THAT YOU ARE BREATHING IS ENOUGH you know? takeing up oxygen?

no need to dwell on it

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah
    Peace

You people just make me laugh White people always trying to throw up this reverse racism bulls*&%. First off, we don't have the power to be racist in THIS day and time. There is not one black person right now that has the ability to deny whites of ANYTHING so therefore we cannot be racist. Now if you define racism as a deep hatred of whites, then the NGE does not represent that either. I have no problem with whites, I do not disrespect white people, nor do I oppress white people, but these are crimes the white race is guilty of against original people. Would I date a white woman? NO, do I choose to hang out with white people in my free time? NO, but that doesn't mean I hate whites. I may hang out with a white person if I feel he's cool enough.

Do I belive the white man is the Devil? No, I KNOW THE WHITE MAN IS DEVIL!! How do you know that? YOUR history books told me, and personal experience showed me. You name a group of people on this planet that has done more devilishment than the white man? The white man's greed, and lies he has told to the world is why we're all fucked up right now.

All of this fuss about the black man being God, the father of civilization, the white man being genetically inferior or devil, this is not opinion or lies this is FACT, DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! If you don't agree that is fine, SHOW AND PROVE! Show and Prove the black man is not God. If I'm not God show and Prove your MYSTERY GOD. Show and Prove the Black man is not the father of civilization, you won't find any civilized group of whites before the Greeks, they were the first and learned from BLACK TEACHERS! Show and Prove the white man is not the Devil I have proof that he is do you have proof that he isn't???
    Let me see some "scientific evidence" that you are God then. And show me "scientific evidence" that my toothbrush is not God.

This is the most stupid argument I've ever seen on this board.

Peace
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Quote Originally Posted by GhostfaceThaPharoahe
    im not saying that blacks are better than whites, but the black man was the original man, it is impossible to make a black person from a white one because the gene is genetic recesive, but it is possible to have a white person from a black one, you have odd instances of people with black family being born white for whatever reason[jason kidd, mike bibby to name a few] but you dont have black people born from white parents, it is physically impossible, thats why when you mix asian, black or mexican with white, they look less white and more of the other ethnicity
    whats your point........................?

so black people are beetter becuz' they was first ???

i dont think so................ ever heard about evolution??

cavesmans was living earth way before black people, so it means that they are better??

wtf?

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Life hundreds of years ago was alot different. But I think the great evil that the 5% talk about is actually the discovery called the gun. I believe it was Sweden where TNT was first created (yeah yeah China was earlier) but it was in Europe that this evolved to guns. With this power, the europeans started doing all the bad things. Its kinda like the Ring lol.

I would like to know...and this is a real question.

Why do you white folks get all offended when a Black person says that the white man is the devil??

For real, it's cuz you know it's true!!

I mean......if a white person called me a devil, I would laugh at them.
    Because, that just wouldn't make sense when it is whites who have raped and pilaged their way to the top of the world, not Blacks.

Besides, white people are scientifically, biologically, genetically, mentally, and anatomically weaker than black people....which is the real reason they are called Devils by the NGE.

Shiiiit, sometimes I call them the made men or the grafted ones, sometimes we refer to whites as the weaker germ of man...

It doesn't matter, cuz all across the planet people know how backwards white people and their culture of lies is, and most of em' have no knowledge of the NGE.

The NGE should be the least of your worries, if you are white. We don't hate you because we understand that you can't help yourselves and we also don't have the military power to exterminate you....others do.

It's just stupid to worry about the NGE, when we are sooo willing to educate ya'll and give you soothing music that you need.

And, that's why whites love the Wu and Brand Nubian, etc. It's because we make the music that calms the beast, devil or whatever title you can handle without getting your feelings hurt.

Don't be soo ungratefull. Do the knowledge!
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 05-26-2006 at 07:22 AM.

Veteran Member

Well, the first people alive were Adam and Eve.....and they werent "black". They were born in Europe. So they were probably im guessin a dark skinned color......but definitely not from Africa or anything.
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

Veteran Member

I'm white......and it really disgusts me and makes me sick to see and have to live with everything the white man has done to many other cultures. But if you blame the whole race for what they did awhile back......i mean...everyone single person on this Earth is different, and we all have different genes. What if you were blind? You wouldnt even know what white and black was so dont even start with the whole skin color thing. I hate slaveowner country white hicks as much as any black person would.
    "I gotcha back, but you best watch your front,
    cuz its the niggaz who front that be pullin stuntz."
    -Gza

It's just stupid to worry about the NGE, when are sooo willing to educate ya'll and give you soothing music that you need.

That is kind of an ignorant statement as I would say more white people listen to rock and country as opposed to rap. You're not giving anything as I believe most record execs are white and they are whose putting out the records, not the artist. Its the companys putting out what you hear, not the individual. he may reach a few hundred himself, but he's not reaching the masses.

plus you are aware that a lot of the first slave owners were black enslaving their own kind in their own countries.

God Ukarema

As someone already stated, just take the 5% shit as a grain of salt and enjoy the music.

I've been down with the Wu as a fan since day 1 in 93. Wu has displayed alot of so called negative lyrical connotations such as, drug trafficking, cannibus smoking, mysogonistic lyrics to woman & 5% believes.

Now I have never in my life, smoked weed, pushed weight & became a 5% cuzo the wu. Now i've done research on there philosophy so I can have my own understanding of it. Other than that, thats about it. I've been influenced by the Wu cuz of there fortitude for hip hop & the huge movement that has become today.

As far as whites catching feelings over the 'white man is the devil' If you do the knowledge to why that reference has been said for many many years. Becuz there is a deep history of whites oppressing other races. But I don't go around saying the white man is the devil period.

Now I am black but my family consists of many different ethic backgrounds. But @ the end of the day, this is hip hop music which is part of entertainment. So folks should just do that enjoy the music & educate yourselfs by doing your own research on things you feel you don't fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by LikwidSwordz
    Well, the first people alive were Adam and Eve.....and they werent "black". They were born in Europe. So they were probably im guessin a dark skinned color......but definitely not from Africa or anything.
    Adam and Eve is just a story...like a metaphor, a myth that tries to describe the creation of man. You shouldn't take it soo literal.

And, you don't have to be from Africa to be Black. I mean, Black includes all Original People. Yellow, red, brown, - these are all shades of Black.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute
    It's just stupid to worry about the NGE, when are sooo willing to educate ya'll and give you soothing music that you need.

That is kind of an ignorant statement as I would say more white people listen to rock and country as opposed to rap. You're not giving anything as I believe most record execs are white and they are whose putting out the records, not the artist. Its the companys putting out what you hear, not the individual. he may reach a few hundred himself, but he's not reaching the masses.

plus you are aware that a lot of the first slave owners were black enslaving their own kind in their own countries.
    ummmm....executives don't write raps for rappers. That's ridiculous.

And, this generation of white people love hiphop. They are the ones at the concerts and they are the ones who buy most of the records.

Shiiit, It's mostly whites on this Wu tang site right now!

It just speaks to the genius of the Wu that they were able to make commercial music and still deliver the messages of the NGE.

They only rap about bullshit because, whites like bullshit. If it was all about 5% then ya'll wouldn't give up the dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by LikwidSwordz
    Well, the first people alive were Adam and Eve
    No. Christianity is a lie. Like every other religion. But the original man was black and came from what now is Africa/Arabia (not 100% sure).. But that IMO doesn't mean that Black man is God but of course it's ok if people chooses to believe that.. Personally I don't really like the word "God" in any way, but that's probably because I never really believed in any such thing.

and Aqua - I've heard that a 1000 times, and I know you're right, the white man has and is doing horrible things to the minorities, but I believe, and this is were we disagrees - that it has something to do with power and sick minds. Very few people has the power to remain calm and clever when they reach power and/or money.. And - and this is where you again are right - most people that fucked other people over to regain more power was white.. But I don't believe that white people are born that way.. same thing for every other race.. But I believe in unity and peace, and I'm sure you do the same..

But shouldn't this thread get back to what it really was about??

Well, look Wu isn't 100 percent NGE. they pick and choose.Lets really be real. Lets take Rza for an example, I don't believe NGE advocates disrespecting your wife and having children out of wedlock. They are picking and choosing what messages to send-why maybe to get the NGE to buy their stuff too.
    Execs can definitely say change those lyrics, change that beat, change that hook-happens all the time. Whites can love hip hop, but its the minority compared to those at country shows.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute
    Well, look Wu isn't 100 percent NGE. they pick and choose.Lets really be real. Lets take Rza for an example, I don't believe NGE advocates disrespecting your wife and having children out of wedlock. They are picking and choosing what messages to send-why maybe to get the NGE to buy their stuff too.
    Execs can definitely say change those lyrics, change that beat, change that hook-happens all the time. Whites can love hip hop, but its the minority compared to those at country shows.
    That's the problem with you people who try to judge the NGE off of the Wu.

They are huemans. And they are celebrities....When I learned the truth and began studying Supreme Mathematics, I didn't look and see what RZA did or said. I gained knowledge by studying and living the Truth.

Executives have power, but the Wu were able to incorporate the real shit inside of the commercial shit, because most execs and white people don't know what the hell half of their lyrics mean anyway.