Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: discussing 5 percent

Veteran Member

Great

Im so happy that another represenative of NGE has come to clear thigs up

This isnt working

Every time that a discusion about the FACTS start there are no moving in any direstion with this kind of teaching. One makes arguments and the next person just goes on and tells his story all over like a parot. Maybe that all memorizeing is the problem in fact huh? You cant say nothing else

Uh... I tired
    Im off to bed (dont get it wrong this is not a way of dissing or sying that i cant read your coments... even if im getingstreseed a bit... but in fact im really of to sleep ... peace

see you tomorrow

I ti

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah
    Peace

Do you also have a problem with Arabic Christians? Because when they are speaking in Arabic they say Allah as well but they are Christian. Also Christians are the ones have a beef with you not us.
    not at all arabic christians have much in common with muslims. similar prayer styles and similar language. allah is an arabic word. muslims dont have beef with christians. muslims have beef with the west, and western culture. its been like this eversince islam started, the west has always been an enemy. remember it was a christian king who let the prophet mohammed stay in his kingdom.

again when you say a black man is suprerior it is a false statement. yes we look at sports??? and what conclusion do you get from it. a mans physical depends on his testosterone levels. if you got more then you will be able to build more muscle. have you ever watched a strongman competition?? full of caucasions.
    black the birth of civiliaztion is still unclear, it cannot be proven yet. the evidence maintained from the egyptian period heavily leans towards an arab/persion race who lived there at the time.
    also not being a 5 percenter means that you are uncivilized. its like me saying who ever aint turkish is below me.
    Last edited by HANZO; 05-26-2006 at 05:22 PM.

Some White people call Arabs "Sand Niggers".

Why? Because they are Black, too.

You can't escape it...however you try to spin it.

Black is Black and we have many shades.

And, not being righteous means that you are uncivilized.

We are always pro righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Some White people call Arabs "Sand Niggers".

Why? Because they are Black, too.

You can't escape it...however you try to spin it.

Black is Black and we have many shades.
    i am also called a sand nigger, a reason why would be that we are a race which the whites dont like and my peoples have tanned skin. the term has no relation with the arab peoples or any other race who has tanned people in it being black. there is one shade of black by the way. you put a black pen on paper it only comes out with one colour only. your just trying to pull in other civilizations with you its not gonna work.

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

White people are (for teh most part) ignorant morons with their head up thier ass. But i don't think that we should be generalized just liek i don't think that white people should generalize another race.
    I think theirs a saying (once again from teh bible) that says "don't point out the splinter in anothers eye, when u have a log in your own"
    meaning in laymans terms "it takes one to know one".

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88
    i am also called a sand nigger, a reason why would be that we are a race which the whites dont like and my peoples have tanned skin. the term has no relation with the arab peoples or any other race who has tanned people in it being black. there is one shade of black by the way. you put a black pen on paper it only comes out with one colour only. your just trying to pull in other civilizations with you its not gonna work.
    Shiiit, are you really sure you are a white boi??

Alot of people would rather jump off a bridge than be considered Black.

But, what do you expect when Blacks are soo fucked over in the world??

And we ain't talkin bout pens. Skin complexion is quite different. It's genetic. Blacks come in all different shades and physical features....I'm sure you have noticed this.

So, instead of keeping ourselves divided all across the planet we unite so we can stand.

Shiiit, are you really sure you are a white boi??

Alot of people would rather jump off a bridge than be considered Black.

But, what do you expect when Blacks are soo fucked over in the world??

And we ain't talkin bout pens. Skin complexion is quite different. It's genetic. Blacks come in all different shades and physical features....I'm sure you have noticed this.

So, instead of keeping ourselves divided all across the planet we unite so we can stand.
    no im not a white boy, im a turk. and i must not be seeing the black you are seeing because i see one race of people. so i must be blind then apart of the 85% then. oh no what a shame.

i think i'm high

"Besides, white people are scientifically, biologically, genetically, mentally, and anatomically weaker than black people....which is the real reason they are called Devils by the NGE."

........hah

Realness

Tha Double-P

whether ur black white green brown blue purple yellow pink or any other color it doesnt matter. just because of the color of your skin doesnt mean ur any better or worse then anyone else...and ur basicly blind if u cant see that shit

God in the Flesh

Peace

Not being apart of the Nation of Gods and Earths doesn't make you uncivilized. You can be Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Taoist and what ever else and still be civilized. We are never against any religion or RIGHTEOUS person white or black. Or whatever you choose to call yourself.

whites secretly eat the flesh of black babies

Veteran Member

^^^^^ now tHATs what kind of coments we dont need man

It's obvious you know very very little about the NGE. Malcolm X was never a part of it and the Nation of Islam is not a part of the NGE. Malcolm X is not relevent to this discussion of the 5%.

He was in the Nation of Islam, which is totally different from us.

How do you reconcile your statement here with the fact that you posted a Nation of Islam link to show somebody your nations lessons??
    Last edited by Kephrem; 05-27-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Peace

Not being apart of the Nation of Gods and Earths doesn't make you uncivilized. You can be Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Taoist and what ever else and still be civilized. We are never against any religion or RIGHTEOUS person white or black. Or whatever you choose to call yourself.
    thank you this was the reply i was waiting for. yasir allah you have gained my endless respect.
    peace.

Peace

quoted for emphasis

i cant believe some of yall still get your kicks from these type of threads

been over 3 years of reading the same thing

as far as i can see - the issue has been resolved over and over again

its like some of yall are hooked on these debates

either that or maybe there is some sort of mass-amnesia going on
    or maybe just poor reading comprehension
    all the points have been made