Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare Photos of Slaves of Slaveships?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    At the fact some of yous believe the white man has no right to speak about slavery. The black man is free. Ireland aint, and they been fightin british soldiers for over 800 years. Fuck kinda ignorance is that, acting like the white man has it easy in life, some of you black americans hatin on white people for nuttin need a real awakenin man.
    That isn't an exactly fair statement.

Aqueous, and Black wisdom aren't hating, they're eductating. These are pictures they don't show you in school. Not in black history month, not never. Not in america anyways. I've heard about the conditions of slave ships, but I never seen a picture, drawn or real.

When you compare the population of white people on earth to blacks, or any other race- The white man is living more comfrotable in this day and age, and a lot of it stems up from history to today. This doesn't mean blacks or other races can't rise up above the bullshit, it's just that when you compare the masses- minorities are getting shitted on.

But still, white, black, whatever......... when people suffer we all suffer the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist

Wow look at these pictures. Ain't that awfull. What happened during World War II to Jews was the most monstrous event that happened on earth. But no black is talking about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer. Slavery was almost nothing beside the concentration camps. But it lasted hundreds of years in the difference to World War II that lasted 6 years. Jews are still judged everywhere they go. They are still not welcome in many places on earth. But ain't nobody hearing them crying everywhere, like blacks do. You should look at the way they act and do the same. IMO Jews are much stronger than afro-americans like Aqueous Moon, whose only motivation is degrade white people.
    I don't know what your trying to prove here homey, but all I see is white people causing other white people to suffer, just like white people made blacks suffer on those slave ships.

Just look at the facts.

Whites Killed millions of white jews.

Whites killed millions of blacks on the slave ships/ during slavery.

Whites killed millions of Native americans.

Whites kill.

Prove me wrong and heal.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    native americans should have sunk those ships, too late now, take your ass back to china
    Natives had a peacful life style before the white man came, and it was in an effort to maintain peace that natives welcomed the white man with open arms.

Sure there were many warrior societies, but their design was to maintain the peace.

It's these dam public schools that won't tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    The thing is....there is conspiracy in silence.

Every and any white person is capable of standing up, accepting, and speaking the Truth.

And when they do, they are and should be respected for it.

What we have now though, is a deafening silence from white people in general concerning the Truth.

It is also true that actions speak louder than words....and reparations would be a great place for white people to start saying something.
    I agree, but I don't think reparations in the form of money would change anything. I'm not sure that's what you meant, but I do agree with your post.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k
    slavery has been around forever, the hebrews or jews or whatever you want to call them were the egyptians slaves a long time ago

africans sold africans bc the english offered up money to the leaders for their people bc they needed labour
    even so, it was the white mans economy that needed the supply for slaves. It was to support a white man's life style.

It still goes on today in america, minorities get the shit jobs and whites get the nice jobs.

I'm not saying that there aren't minorities in well paying jobs, or whites in shitty jobs- but just look at it like this-

There are small towns all across the country, and in those small towns there are white people living comfortable- Voting for Bush, so he can go over seas and conquor another group of people, so white people in small towns can continue living comfrotable and drive cars. While rich white people get richer and give jobs to other.........white people.

And the ratio of whites living comfortable compared to minorities living comfortable is crazy.

White people have the nicer schools, therefore they have an edge in the educations department, and it increases their kids chances to become successful in college. Nice nieghbor hoods= nice schools= good education= money= power.

Control the education and control the power.

I'm not trying to shit on the whiteman, I'm just saying whites have the edge.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 06-03-2006 at 02:42 AM.

the caption says that the picture was from 1869, but where was african slavery legal in 1869?

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    I don't know what your trying to prove here homey, but all I see is white people causing other white people to suffer, just like white people made blacks suffer on those slave ships.

Just look at the facts.

Whites kill.

Prove me wrong and heal.

peace.
    Yeah white people are the only ones to kill another person of the same colour and each race lol come on man.

Thats the world not a colour.

Some people will kill, any colour. I don't want to hear that was because of the white man's influence. i dont see sense in that. Yeah whites did violent acts but are you going to call the colour the problem? I'd say it was men with some messed up ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist
    Wow look at these pictures. Ain't that awfull. What happened during World War II to Jews was the most monstrous event that happened on earth. But no black is talking about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer. Slavery was almost nothing beside the concentration camps. But it lasted hundreds of years in the difference to World War II that lasted 6 years. Jews are still judged everywhere they go. They are still not welcome in many places on earth. But ain't nobody hearing them crying everywhere, like blacks do. You should look at the way they act and do the same. IMO Jews are much stronger than afro-americans like Aqueous Moon, whose only motivation is degrade white people.
    Of course no black is talking much about the pain these WHITE people had to suffer, well some might somtimes but its not really going to be the main conversation of black people with the history they got.

And not that it makes up for anything but jews got reparations. That must help to some extent. But i wouldent call it crying id call it more passion, its standing up for themselfs in the usa.
    Last edited by Kong; 06-03-2006 at 07:10 AM.

Mr Wuniverse

That isn't an exactly fair statement.

Aqueous, and Black wisdom aren't hating, they're eductating. These are pictures they don't show you in school. Not in black history month, not never. Not in america anyways. I've heard about the conditions of slave ships, but I never seen a picture, drawn or real.

When you compare the population of white people on earth to blacks, or any other race- The white man is living more comfrotable in this day and age, and a lot of it stems up from history to today. This doesn't mean blacks or other races can't rise up above the bullshit, it's just that when you compare the masses- minorities are getting shitted on.

But still, white, black, whatever......... when people suffer we all suffer the same.
    Im no referrin to black wisdom I know he means good. Minorities get shitted on anywhere, but life is what you make it. If help doesnt come along the way you have to do somethin about it physically, cant just lie about suffering and crying about it. And ive saw pictures much worse btw. Fact Ill even put my baws in the vice and say I saw it live. My point still stands though, a lot of black americans never even knew where Scotland was when I went to Florida, never knew how much we hated England, or why we did. Or about any troubles in Ireland. That shit hit my nerve, our ghettos for example are much worse than any of yer fuckin comptons n shit. And then theres a few black people on KTL who act like the white man has an easy life, fuck do they know? Thats ma point. And like I said, Im no referrin to black wisdom, he simply posted pics to put a message across, but I just posted after reading a few posts that pissed me off. Peace.
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz
    the caption says that the picture was from 1869, but where was african slavery legal in 1869?
    I don't know if slavery was illegal at that time, but I guess some whites didn't care, and there was still black smuggling around then. Drugs like cocaine is illegal, but it doesn't stop people from buying it or selling it.
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Just look at the facts.

Whites kill.

Prove me wrong and heal.

peace.
    I didn't try and prove that blacks caused slavery at all. I just wanted to show you that not only afroamericans are suffering in the world. It's also to show that slavery IS NOT ONLY a racial issue, as you may think. By racial I mean colorwide.
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    Man... I just tried to share some pictures of the past and we had to go through all of this. I guess that's what you get with the internet.
    I'm sorry Black for wasting your thread. I guess I should not have interrupted your remembering of the past. I guess I should open a new thread showing my pictures to remember how what man suffered in the past ???

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Im no referrin to black wisdom I know he means good. Minorities get shitted on anywhere, but life is what you make it. If help doesnt come along the way you have to do somethin about it physically, cant just lie about suffering and crying about it. And ive saw pictures much worse btw. Fact Ill even put my baws in the vice and say I saw it live. My point still stands though, a lot of black americans never even knew where Scotland was when I went to Florida, never knew how much we hated England, or why we did. Or about any troubles in Ireland. That shit hit my nerve, our ghettos for example are much worse than any of yer fuckin comptons n shit. And then theres a few black people on KTL who act like the white man has an easy life, fuck do they know? Thats ma point. And like I said, Im no referrin to black wisdom, he simply posted pics to put a message across, but I just posted after reading a few posts that pissed me off. Peace.
    oh, so I mean evil?

lol...whatever, ya can't please everyone.

but anyway.....if I was a scottish white person and I felt oppressed by my people, then I would speak out against the ones who are oppressing me.

Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere...so everytime I speak about the evil of the greedy white rulers of the world I am speaking for the oppressed people of Scotland too.

You just probally don't see at that way because I let it be known that white rule is devil rule....so, you get offended, because you are white.

That's what it seems like to me. Correct me if I am mistaken.

I agree, but I don't think reparations in the form of money would change anything. I'm not sure that's what you meant, but I do agree with your post.
    Peace C.S.

Your right about the money....what we really need is some of this land so we can build a society away from the evil and opression of the system.

We could use the money so we can provide for ourselves until we have our society firmly established.

But, even with out reparations...we can make it happen for ourselves.

Blacks alone give up half a trillion dollars a year to white owned companies. We should stop and realize who and what we spend our money on now, cuz we could use those finances to do something for self.

Peace

i see a lot of ignorance in this thread clouded jugdement slavery exisited before christ ...before david....before enoch ....slaves where the poor with in that own race .......it had nothing to do with black white or brown ....it always had to do with the power of money .....you can flash pictures of slaves from the holocoust or pictures of slaves from the 1800's but it doesnt justify humanitys past for power .....it just goes to show if you have the money you have the power.....

in the orient they used oriental slaves in africa they used poor black slaves in ireland the used british slaves and vice versa
    in mexico the spanards used indian slaves .....

and guess what there are still slaves
    it has been a part of life its horrible how we dissmiss to justify
    this generation uses the fact we are behind because of slavery
    because of the whiteman ....no we are behind because of our own ignorance to open our eyes
    thats why we need to listen to the music kids so many subliminal meanings of knowledge
    lets stop think employ our minds wit knowledge and step to the world as a weopeon because right now we our slaves of our own past lives its time to move foward

Peace

ed-word

what about white anslaving white people? you forgot about that, my grandmothers and grandfathers had to basicaly slave for rich germans who concured theyr land, forced christianity ect. and only after the world war 1 they finaly had a chance to strike back at opressors, history of eastern europe