Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rare Photos of Slaves of Slaveships?

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Your mistaken completely coz I ner said any1 in Scotland is under oppression, I said Ireland, if you donno how Irelands problems relate to Scotland I aint even gonna waste my time explainin it. White rule is devil rule? I thought you believe the black man is God. Why cant you rise against this devil rule then if your so Godly? We too smart? Strong? Too many of us? Hell naw... Theres no colour in evil. More black people coz blacks harm than white do these days. Im no offended at aw by what black people like you say about us, referring to the white man as a devil, coz if you said that shit to my face, insulted me like that, I dont give a fuck if your a bitch, Id break yer fuckin jaw. And if it was a man, Id stomp utter fuck outta his head for the fuck of it. Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever.
    This is a classic case of, see you're just proving the point. Refering to the comments of White Devil.

Personally if we were in a conversation face to face and eye to eye with you on this topic I would approach it appropriately. As a man I would look you in the face and state my 'facts.' If I were to talk to you about it it wouldn't be on some "you're a Devil and your kind is going to die" type of tip. I would state what transpired throughout history that would give me a 'certain' proven judgement (not pre-judge nor prejudice) of the whole of the general caucasian ethnic population. If I were to see that we couldn't 'build' on some 'fact' and knowledge I wouldn't waste my time. No doubt we can learn from one another, but if you come off with some aggressive 'emotion' because someone is just telling it like it is then what's the use in talking. I don't think for one minute that you're aiming your aggression at me, but I think that the violence is unnecessary.

Do you. I'm going to do me and that's not being afraid to shed blinding light. When threatened we have an enate fight or flight mechanism. What's threatning?

One more thing; It's proven and widely documented that the Roman Catholic church plays a huge part in the corruption of the world. It ordained slavery many times, war many times, the dehuminization of many people many times because they didn't bow down to their white God that they got from Ethiopia, etc. Why does a 'religious' organization need mercenaries? This isn't aimed at you but a reponse to you saying,
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Yous keep calling white religious people devils then your gonna be "enslaved" forever.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    ^^^ Don't forget the Asians! White people stole their belongings and stuffed them in concentration camps back in the pearl harbor days.

Plus, scottish and Isrish are both white. Of course white people kill and torutre their own, we already know that.

BY PATTI IIYAMA
    Thirty-one years ago, in the summer of 1942, 112,000 people of Japanese descent were evacuated from the West Coast and incarcerated behind barbed wire in concentration camps euphemistically titled “assembly centers.” Two-thirds of the evacuees held illegally without trial were citizens of the United States.
    This policy was not a mistake or an aberration, as many historians would like us to believe. Rather it was the logical culmination of a consistent policy of racism against Asians in the United States and part of an American tradition including the enslavement of Africans, genocide against the Native Americans, and the conquest of Mexicans.
    http://www.themilitant.com/2005/6915/691550.html

IF WE KILL AND TORTURE OUR OWN SO MUCH, WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN ARE THE ONE'S RAPPING ABOUT KILLING AND TORTURING THEIR OWN? ILL TELL YOU WHY, CUZ THEY'RE JUST AS GREEDY AND SNEAKY AS ANY OTHER PERSON OR DEVIL OR WHATEVER CAN GET.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    IF WE KILL AND TORTURE OUR OWN SO MUCH, WHY THE HELL IS IT THAT THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN ARE THE ONE'S RAPPING ABOUT KILLING AND TORTURING THEIR OWN? ILL TELL YOU WHY, CUZ THEY'RE JUST AS GREEDY AND SNEAKY AS ANY OTHER PERSON OR DEVIL OR WHATEVER CAN GET.
    yeah....a lot of them are acting like that, thanks to the miseducation the devils gave them.

they don't know that they are kings and queens...they think they are like white people so they do the shit white people do.

we tryna bring them some knowledge so they can see the truth.

Veteran Member

The whole Pearl Harbor angle here is retarded. The Japanese were fucking evil. Ignoring their long history of imperialism, including the invasion of Korea, they were attacked and defeated only after waging war against pretty much the entire world. Ok, a lot of civilians were killed, but there lies an important issue. If your leader is rampaging across the world, leave or remove him from power.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

True that^^^

Let's fucking leave right now, or remove every devil from power in Amerikkka!

Especially Bush' retarded ass.
    Last edited by Aqua Luna; 06-04-2006 at 01:16 AM.

black? white? im worried about the people that are gonna take the top spot next. I got pride in my white supremacy and i dont want to see it fall.

good for you...too bad you totally fucked over all your chances to make admends and now most of the world hates you white craka ass devils.

Good luck with your dreams of world domination now!

well im sure we got alot more time, especially with the upcoming martial law. The nuked out remains of the earth by then, the brown can have it.

^^^that's pathetic...and desperate.

You fuckers are fucked.

Veteran Member

True that^^^

Let's fucking leave right now, or remove every devil from power in Amerikkka!

Especially Bush' retarded ass.
    I wish, but I won't. On the other hand, I won't be crying when someone inexplicably starts blowing shit up.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    I wish, but I won't. On the other hand, I won't be crying when someone inexplicably starts blowing shit up.
    Someone????

You fuckers blow up your own shit and your own citizens.

Ain't no Arabs did terrorists atacks it was you devils attacking your own citizens in order to get more money and more power.

Go head' be proud about that but, the civilized people of the planet Earth think that ya'll are scum and we want to get rid of you.

You are outnumbered 11 to 1 if not more....so we could fucking exterminate ya'll whenever we decide that ya'll ain't worth the heartache.

Veteran Member

I'm terrified.
    And what shall we toast?

^^^finally...some truth.

i'l take mercy on ya confused ass.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    I'm glad you decided to clear that up about Ireland and Scotland - my mistake.

I will never set back and let you put a hand on me, just because you wanna be a bitch and can't control your punk ass emotions.

You wanna break me, huh?? What else is new? White devils always wanna break or break down a black person.

You had betta do some real sneaky snake -like devil shit and creep up on me, cuz I won't hesitate to blow your fuckin brains out if I see yo ass coming at me.

And...you wonder why we call you devil. smh
    Im controllin ma emotions dickface, believe me. And it aint about wantin to break you coz your black, stop tryin to manipulate shit, your the devil here. Id break you for insultin me wi a word that as a catholic I dont like. Wether you black white, hispanic, asian, or green and yellow poka dots if you referred to me as a devil face to face Id floor you. And stop talkin shite, I know you dont say this shit to people in the real world, if you really feel like that start a revolution or some shit, talkin shite over an internet board does nuttin. Blow my brains out... Im just laughin at that statement, its hysterical. No wonder the kkk still exist wi people like you. I wont ever get a real chance to physically shut you up, so go say that shit outside nice and loud, coz I know some1 is gonna fuck you up for it eventually.
    Peace!

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    This is a classic case of, see you're just proving the point. Refering to the comments of White Devil.

Personally if we were in a conversation face to face and eye to eye with you on this topic I would approach it appropriately. As a man I would look you in the face and state my 'facts.' If I were to talk to you about it it wouldn't be on some "you're a Devil and your kind is going to die" type of tip. I would state what transpired throughout history that would give me a 'certain' proven judgement (not pre-judge nor prejudice) of the whole of the general caucasian ethnic population. If I were to see that we couldn't 'build' on some 'fact' and knowledge I wouldn't waste my time. No doubt we can learn from one another, but if you come off with some aggressive 'emotion' because someone is just telling it like it is then what's the use in talking. I don't think for one minute that you're aiming your aggression at me, but I think that the violence is unnecessary.

Do you. I'm going to do me and that's not being afraid to shed blinding light. When threatened we have an enate fight or flight mechanism. What's threatning?

One more thing; It's proven and widely documented that the Roman Catholic church plays a huge part in the corruption of the world. It ordained slavery many times, war many times, the dehuminization of many people many times because they didn't bow down to their white God that they got from Ethiopia, etc. Why does a 'religious' organization need mercenaries? This isn't aimed at you but a reponse to you saying,
    Nah man Im no aimin at you, I know fine well Black what your views on the white man are, dont post much here coz of people like moon, but I read a lot of shit and remember most of what you have said in the past. I hink though is her tone of voice, thats pissed me off. Although I wouldnt let no1 call me a devil either in real, if they did say that, no matter how they came to it, I would react physically. No just coz it insults my religion, but the word itself is a horrible word, everytin that it means and stands for, just aint me. Why should I have to even listen to how some1 came to that conclusion, fair enough if you really believe all the shit about the history, of how the white man came about, and have facts to prove it, but that dont mean by any means any person should be labelled a devil. A black man callin a white man a devil to me, is like a white man calling a black man a nigger. Go through the definitions of each word and you have totally different meanings I understand, but as an insult to that persons life and what they are all about its pretty much the same shit, different day.

Do you man, I have no respect for people who change their views just to avoid confrontation. I know coz of your beliefs we wont always agree on certain shit on here, but I know you mean no harm at all and everytin you say you do always back up with facts Ill give you that man. But to me, science and facts are not always 100% correct and thats how I sometimes dont agree.

I know the Catholic Church is corrupt today, but it doesnt change the fact I believe in Catholicism and the holy trinity. Sometimes war is needed in this world, when evil and devilish people get greedy and try take your country for example you fight back, war can be necessary. Unfortunately most of the wars today are bullshit. Real devils wantin oil and money making up excuses and doing any means necessary to get it, but it aint just george fuckin bush people. Theres obviously a whole shitload of black american soldiers and higher powers taking part in that shit man. But I dont agree with slavery or dehumanisin people coz they have different beliefs, thats fucked up. All religions have their flaws though, its like a martial arts style, you find a system that suits you and as much as you love the roots of it you find cracks and to fill them in you have to open your mind to other places, Im like that. I dont believe everytin the roman catholic church does is positive or correct, but I do believe in its roots. I alos dont believe God is white. Nor was Jesus. I dont believe he came fae "Zion" either though. That be hypocritical of me if I did. And I still hold what I said that if black people keep dissin white christians who are good people and understand exactly what a devil is and hate it, their always gonna be "enslaved". I say enslaved like that coz none of you are enslaved anyhow, only in your own heads. And that itself is my honest opinion on why the black man is held down in this world today. Could be much more powerful minus that mindset. Real reason them dudes started tellin the black man he is God I believe. Meant no harm, only to help the black man rise above the struggle, but shit got outta hand obviously coz like I said, yous aint the only 1s fuckin strugglin. Peace.
    Last edited by Big Bad Man; 06-04-2006 at 10:05 AM.
    Peace!