Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rare Photos of Slaves of Slaveships?

Quote Originally Posted by kwu
    Peace
    Donīt it get twisted Plastic Fingers; every war Amerika gets into is racially motivated. Corporations back wars so they got financial interest sure, but why the fuck you think the US and the USSR were at "war" for almost 40 years and were only "fighting each other" by supplying Afghans with arms. Why the fuck aint they bomb Moscow. Start reading about the Nixon administration or Theodore Roosevelt; or Nelson Rockefeller. Your ignorant do some knowledge first! Stop being naive!
    shit, evrey war that goes down is over cultural differences and race. poor and rich. overall tho your never gonna beable to explain why we fight, to many different reasons. now im not smart an all that like all yall but wars are fought amongst the strong and the weak. in america's wars, african americans were the weak. how else would u be forced into slavery. yall did alright tho, i mean your still here. go find me an indian in walmart or macdonalds u prolly wont. thats cuz were soldiers who died rather than slaved. im not saying u didnt fight back but its your fault u had to do the whole slavery thing. u had a weakness and the white people used it to control you. ive never lost a fight to a black man,lol, ima end it there. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

It's funny how you say Blacks are soo weak..... because the White man had to bring hella guns wit him to catch them slaves, right?

Truth is, a lot of the native Indians had complexions like the Black People you see everywhere today.

And a lot of them intermarried with the African slaves, so yes Indians did get murdered...but, they also got Blacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist
    Yes you're right for once. Pearl Harbor was provoked by the USA government. The reason was because America (powerful people) wanted to go to war bu they needed a reason. Pearl Harbor happened. Americans could have stopped this cause at the time they had decoded the Japanese codes. It has to be noted that American citizens did not want to go to war, but the government wanted because they received VERY MUCH money from British asking them for help. As you may too blinded by your white anger, the only reason behind Pearl Harbor was MONEY!! MONEY!! MONEY!!! There was no such thing as a racial reason behind this. May the Japanese have been whites, blacks, or reds, it would still have happened. Open your eyes !!

Finally I think you're coming to reason. " and it made them a lot of money" Good ! You're recovering from this stupid ideology. Whites didn't give a fuck whether their slaves were blacks, it was all ABOUT MONEY.

I already know whites are greedy and that they will murder and enslave anyone to get more money.

And, you might feel comfortable with all that, but the world has suffered enough by the hands of white greedy ass devils.

Whites kill. no matter who and for what reason but its not like the whole whatever amount of white people in the world are responsible ... more like a handful of the richest and most powerful fuckers who use everyones brothers for their cause.. just look at the military in the US.. fuck that the guys would never want to do the shit they doin in Iraq.. and soon in Iran.. and they are tangled up in it no matter what race or religion . . .

peace
    Last edited by MoT; 06-06-2006 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
    I already know whites are greedy and that they will murder and enslave anyone to get more money.

And, you might feel comfortable with all that, but the world has suffered enough by the hands of white greedy ass devils.
    and how do they-white greedy ass devils- differ from other white people ?
    same as how do black-greedy ass devils- differ from other black people ?

THEY ARE NOT SLAVES OF THE DEVIL.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dae Ja Nae
    Is that to say that because the majority of the Jewish population was able to overcome their adversities that the brand of this heinous act is no longer felt or visible by their society?
    Da' I think that he was primarily talking about how they eradicated the original Jews and are now posing as doppelgangers. I say peace to everything that you've said I'll Ride with you 'til the end.

Here are a couple of books that can better explain what I'm talking about. I haven't busted them open yet but I've politicked with plenty of Brothers and Sisters who can break this down to the emph degree.

Take care Sis'.

Hotep

... Oh yeah, and plus people are starting to come out with reports that the death tolls were wrong. I haven't studied this myself but I've heard a lot of fuss over it. All we have to do is check with IBM because they furnished the computers that calculated the figures at the concentration camps. A lot of our corporations had their hands in the Nazi wallets. Hitler had a pic of Ford on his personal desk. Just throwing dome info out there.

Peace
    Last edited by blackwisdom; 06-06-2006 at 07:13 PM.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by MoT
    and how do they-white greedy ass devils- differ from other white people ?
    same as how do black-greedy ass devils- differ from other black people ?

THEY ARE NOT SLAVES OF THE DEVIL.
    Peace....
    I know exactly what you mean!

But, I would add that......when Black people act like greedy ass devils they are under the illusion that their greed makes them richer. The truth is, Black greed really just makes the White ruling class more wealthy and it also gives Whites more means with which to oppress.

When White people act like greedy ass devils, they more firmly secure White World Supremecy and Dominance.

So, weather they are aware of the ramifications or not.....it is a reality that White greed helps White people and, Black greed helps......White people.

Peace
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 06-06-2006 at 07:56 PM.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by kwu
    Peace
    Donīt it get twisted Plastic Fingers; every war Amerika gets into is racially motivated. Corporations back wars so they got financial interest sure, but why the fuck you think the US and the USSR were at "war" for almost 40 years and were only "fighting each other" by supplying Afghans with arms. Why the fuck aint they bomb Moscow. Start reading about the Nixon administration or Theodore Roosevelt; or Nelson Rockefeller. Your ignorant do some knowledge first! Stop being naive!
    Geee I don't know maybe it was for the first time the US was fighting another nuclear power, and any instance of the cold war turning hot could have led to the end of the world. Be serious with your claims.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

reality check

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Peace....
    I know exactly what you mean!

But, I would add that......when Black people act like greedy ass devils they are under the illusion that their greed makes them richer. The truth is, Black greed really just makes the White ruling class more wealthy and it also gives Whites more means with which to oppress.

When White people act like greedy ass devils, they more firmly secure White World Supremecy and Dominance.

So, weather they are aware of the ramifications or not.....it is a reality that White greed helps White people and, Black greed helps......White people.

Peace
    i agree... the white ruling class (they pretty much control every aspect of everyones life) should be by all means necessary killed,imprissoned,exterminated ... whatever BUT if all that wealth and power is put in the hands of another small bunch of people .. nothing will change .. so the power is in knowledge and in the ratio of 1 000 000:1 people oppresedppressor

and still we all losin.. badly..

Wu Vatican

Thats what im saying its not the people. Its the system. Anybody in a Capitalist system will act the same way as the "white devils" today. It is the only way to mantain wealth and power, and thats what the system is based on. Accumilation of wealth, if they let it go they loose the power and means of control. Nobody can say that as soon as blacks get in control it would change. Because thats bullshit, they would either not be in power long because somebody would take the power, or the color of the devil would just change. A change in the system is what is necessary.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Is this the "white ruling class" posing for pictures??

Let's keep it real and tell it like it is.

Wu Vatican

Its fucking discusting I don't think that there is any doubt about it. You speak like every white person had a slave. The majority was in the south, which is because they needed them for free labor, aka to get money, aka capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    Thats what im saying its not the people. Its the system. Anybody in a Capitalist system will act the same way as the "white devils" today. It is the only way to mantain wealth and power, and thats what the system is based on. Accumilation of wealth, if they let it go they loose the power and means of control. Nobody can say that as soon as blacks get in control it would change. Because thats bullshit, they would either not be in power long because somebody would take the power, or the color of the devil would just change. A change in the system is what is necessary.
    I have found that this is a huge fear of a lot of whites -

They think that if Blacks had power and were truly in control, that we would treat them the same way they treated us.

That fear is unnecessary and it stifles peace. You are right a change in the system is what we need.

We also need a change of the people who are in control.
    Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 06-07-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    Its fucking discusting I don't think that there is any doubt about it. You speak like every white person had a slave. The majority was in the south, which is because they needed them for free labor, aka to get money, aka capitalism.
    Just to clarify...the pic I posted is not of the "White ruling class" slavemasters.

It is of regular old white folks.

South, North....it doesn't matter.

It's white people, the same ones who are oppressing and starving and bombing lil children and women today - in the name of "national security" and democracy.