Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "It's all right to hate, as long as you hate what God hates and love what God loves"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran Member

Default "It's all right to hate, as long as you hate what God hates and love what God loves"

According to the Bible God hates:

Malachi 1:3
    And I hatedEsau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13
    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Zechariah 8:17
    And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

Proverbs 6:16
    These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Deuteronomy 12:31
    You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

Deuteronomy 16:22
    and do not erect a sacred stone, for these the LORD your God hates.

Malachi 2:16
    "I hatedivorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.

Psalm 11:5
    The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Isaiah 61:8
    For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

According to the Bible the prophets or the righteous hated; and they are our examples today ...

Ecclesiastes 3:8
    A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Psalm 97:10
    Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 139:21
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Proverbs 8:13
    The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogance, and the evil way, and the forward mouth, do I hate.

Luke 14:26
    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

John 12:25
    He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Matthew 5:43
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Matthew 6:24
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Micah 3:2
    Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;

Amos 5:15
    Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Proverbs 13:5
    A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

um oriignal bible wasnt in english so the word isnt HATE

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k
    um oriignal bible wasnt in english so the word isnt HATE
    What is it then?

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    What is it then?
    well I am just syaing there might not even be an english equivalent for the mother tongue of the bible to explain that word, and as for all this hate stuff, people wrote the bible not God, anyone can say God hates, it doesnt make it true

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

-Familiar Vegetable-

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k
    well I am just syaing there might not even be an english equivalent for the mother tongue of the bible to explain that word, and as for all this hate stuff, people wrote the bible not God, anyone can say God hates, it doesnt make it true
    the truth ^^.

it would be interesting if someone asked a priest
    why they put the Bible on a pedastal.

because in some freaky twisted way,
    we're "worshipping" human creation.
    .Roze

if one was to think, contemplate or act like how "God" and the rest of the cast of characters think, contemplates or behaves in the bible, they would be considered the most immoral person on the planet.

i dont hate god.. tho (because that would imply that a god does exist)

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    if one was to think, contemplate or act like how "God" and the rest of the cast of characters think, contemplates or behaves in the bible, they would be considered the most immoral person on the planet.

Why post in this forum if "God" does not exist? Which this post is not about.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wamukota X
    Why post in this forum if "God" does not exist? Which this post is not about.

Here it is.

i could mold an embryonic creature in the womb of its parent.. this is actually quite simple

bones, marrow, blood cells 2

how do u know god keeps planets in orbit?
    Can you explain step by step the process of how you perform embryology?

Veteran Member

Why do people that say they do not believe in "god" ridicule the people that believe in "god"? Is there some kind of insecurity about their own belief system? Why would someone be, "the most immoral person on the planet" if a person thinks the way "god" thinks?

Bingo! Timbs always nails it on the head, u made god up, you're god, big deal, means nothing. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

could a human understand the ways of a being that created all he did in the bible enouth to judge him?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    humans do the same things god did.
    humans cant do all the things god did.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    name something god can do that humans can't do?
    yeah, and I add, name something that you know for a fact god did?

the obstacle is the path

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7113
    could a human understand the ways of a being that created all he did in the bible enouth to judge him?
    thats an excuse/cop out

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Veteran Member

thats an excuse/cop out

You didn't answer his question or mine.